Sign in to follow this  
Tymx

Need some help

Hello everyone, I am thinking about purchasing Squad but I was wondering If I purchase now am I able to play the early access or am I going to have to wait until the release in December? My second question is does anyone know when in December it is going to get released?

Thanks for any help :)

30$ early December on Steam...

70$ you get the key within the next 2 days...

When you say "key" can I activate it and begin playing the game or am I going to have to wait until December?

If you buy the Squad Leader package you will get to play just as soon as you get the key, no waiting!!

If you buy the Squad Leader package you will get to play just as soon as you get the key, no waiting!!

will it be activated as a steam game or no? or will it be activated as a steam game once Squad publicly comes to Steam EA?

will it be activated as a steam game or no? or will it be activated as a steam game once Squad publicly comes to Steam EA?

Like stated above, if you buy the Squad Leader package you will get the key within some hours. after that, you will be able to access the portal and download the game. The game is supposed to be out on Steam as early access in December.

Like stated above, if you buy the Squad Leader package you will get the key within some hours. after that, you will be able to access the portal and download the game. The game is supposed to be out on Steam as early access in December.

cant wait! I heard normal pre-order is $30 (which everyone knows) but if you buy it when it publicly comes to Steam EA, it will be $35 

I just purchased Squad Leader through PayPal for $70, and I got an email shortly after but it has no instructions for how to download the game. Neither does it have an Alpha code. There is a 16-digit numeric code but it does not work as the Alpha code.

Does anyone know how to download this game? I tried also to activate it on Steam using the 16-digit numeric code that I have but it doesn't work...

Anyone?

Thanks

I just purchased Squad Leader through PayPal for $70, and I got an email shortly after but it has no instructions for how to download the game. Neither does it have an Alpha code. There is a 16-digit numeric code but it does not work as the Alpha code.

Does anyone know how to download this game? I tried also to activate it on Steam using the 16-digit numeric code that I have but it doesn't work...

Anyone?

Thanks

there should be a link to the alpha portal in your email that you received after purchase. be sure to read the email thoroughly.