Sign in to follow this  
Tactical247

Bullet Impacts

Just random thought...

It would be cool to see a nice variety of different effects when a bullet hits different objects. Example would be when bullet hits the ground on typical Afghan terrain it makes lingering dust clouds. Or when a round penetrates a tree wood chips fly past. Also it would be very nice if the caliber of the bullet changes the effect of the impact. Although maybe large dust clouds would affect performance it would really create a more immersive suppression effect than the one we are used to in PR:BF2

All in good time my friend. We're currently working on materials for specific objects, ie wood is wood, metal is metal, etc. Our FX Artist Bruno, is currently working on the effects.

All in good time my friend. We're currently working on materials for specific objects, ie wood is wood, metal is metal, etc. Our FX Artist Bruno, is currently working on the effects.

okay, just having a burst of thoughts now aha

All input is welcome :) but I think that you will find that most of the "things you would expect to be in the game" will be there, as a rule of thumb of course.