MikeDude

GTA 5 Multiplayer mod petition! NEED YOU ALL!

Damn. I was waiting for a SA:MP equivalent for GTA V. I mean the possibilities would of been endless. People still play SA:MP by the thousands, TEN years later. That's really something.

But of course they had to come up with their own crappy, 16-player or whatever, limited concept of a multiplayer and screw everything up for modders. It's RIVALRY, even though such a mod would of made more people buy their game and play it for years to come.

Jesus, what a joke. I'm mad I bought that game. They dont deserve any money if this is how they treat people. Theyre latching onto their micro transactions like dogma.

I'm so glad I never bought that garbage,
It came out in 2013 for PS3 and Xbox 360 and still cost $70 on steam... (I know its more recent to PC but a port of a 2 year old game doesn't make it worth more money imo...)

We have the Original Multiplayer, so no Problem for me !! But yeah there is no Reason to ban MOD,s for GTA they Make enough Money with the Original Game

We have the Original Multiplayer, so no Problem for me !! But yeah there is no Reason to ban MOD,s for GTA they Make enough Money with the Original Game

Did you ever play San Andreas Multiplayer? That original MP pales in comparison. Imagine a multiplayer with 500 players, not 10. Community servers, custom gamemodes (heists, races, deathmatch, roleplay, essentially anything you can imagine) and all the good stuff. Not happening.

It's not Rockstar by the way. It's the company called ''Take Two'' who designed and runs the GTA 5 Online part I believe. Some Rockstar devs actually provided help to some extend towards the GTA:MP mod and supported them.

It's not Rockstar by the way. It's the company called ''Take Two'' who designed and runs the GTA 5 Online part I believe. Some Rockstar devs actually provided help to some extend towards the GTA:MP mod and supported them.

Go play FiveM instead? (while it's up at least)

Also got shut down didn't?. Even before This one I believe.

Also got shut down didn't?. Even before This one I believe.

The developer received two private investigators in his door that handled him a phone with someone from Take Two that told him to stop the development, but so far he hasn't stopped and haven't done an official statement regarding the future of the project. So no, it's still up and running.

How to play: https://www.reddit.com/r/FiveM/wiki/faq

Trainer so you can give yourself weapons, spawn cars and whatnot (others might not work): http://fivemtools.com/

Source code: http://tohjo.ez.lv/citidev/citizenmp/commits/portability-five