SlumLord

[NWG] Northwest Gamers - PORTLAND, OREGON!

[THIS IS A WIP]

Hello,

We are located in the Pacific Northwest, and are here to bring all Northwest Gamers together. We provide a positive, and team-oriented environment. Based right here in PORTLAND, OREGON!

We have a Real Life Command Center where we run our Operations from, a Command and Control Center for all our Squad, Star Citizen, Etc Gaming.

JU1ivRM.jpg

n6PUWy7.jpg

LINK TO OUR WEBSITE (UNDER CONSTRUCTION - ANYONE WEB DESIGNERS/DEVS HERE?)

LINK TO OUR STEAM GROUP

LINK TO OUR FACEBOOK

LINK TO OUR MEETUP GROUP

VIDEO OF OUR COMMUNITY HEADQUARTERS

We are looking for Northwest Gamers who would like to play Squad with us, and those who would like to help us run our Gaming Community, such as Moderators, etc. We will be hosting Squad Nights down at our HQ for those of you in Portland, where you can use our Battlestations, or bring your own. We just dumped a lot of money into this place. It is inside a Gaming Bar, and we have full kitchen, and lots of awesome beer on tap.

Also, we are going to host an Official or Unofficial Squad Launch Party. As you can see we have clout with several hundred Gamers here in the Northwest. This number will be in the thousands soon. We are spreading the word, that Squad, is the real Battlefield Game, and everyone should back it.

Anyway, shoot me, or one of our guys a Message if you want to play with us. Right now we are active playing other games, and honestly, we play whatever, as long as we play TOGETHER. That is what this Community and Company is all about:
Togetherness

vwrc1S9l.jpgWLsOaIbl.jpg
0m0X4x9l.jpgHX1Kdepl.jpg
CIeLgl2l.jpgbGRrgErl.jpg?1

SlumLord over and out.

Edited by SlumLord

and honestly, we play whatever, as long as we play TOGETHER. That is what this Community and Company is all about: Togetherness.

i like it.

really wish i could hang out but i live in Central US. ill tell my PNW friends in Oregon, Washington, NorCal to go check it out.

i like it.

really wish i could hang out but i live in Central US. ill tell my PNW friends in Oregon, Washington, NorCal to go check it out.

Move here to Portland, and let's sit around and play video games all day :) That is what I do. I mean, err... "hardware testing".

Seriously though, move to Portland! I am building a Gamer House right now, accepting applications haha.

Is it a paying position? What does it pay?

I get paid to sit around and play video games, why shouldn't you?

Move here to Portland, and let's sit around and play video games all day :) That is what I do. I mean, err... "hardware testing".

Seriously though, move to Portland! I am building a Gamer House right now, accepting applications haha.

I get paid to sit around and play video games, why shouldn't you?

I actually have dreamt of starting a business just like yours ever since I was in high school and watched Arena on G4TV and went to the local game cafe here.

Good luck guys! Hope it goes well and we see you guys eventually repping hard in Squad League! :D

In all honestly, we probably drink too much to do much in SL, other than have a good time and provide some cannon fodder for the good teams.

I actually have dreamt of starting a business just like yours ever since I was in high school and watched Arena on G4TV and went to the local game cafe here.

Well, now is your chance to move to the Northwest and do the same. Follow your dreams like these awesome Dev's did. Dare to do something freaking cool :) I always support that, however possible. 

In all honestly, we probably drink too much to do much in SL, other than have a good time and provide some cannon fodder for the good teams.

Well, now is your chance to move to the Northwest and do the same. Follow your dreams like these awesome Dev's did. Dare to do something freaking cool :) I always support that, however possible.

hoping to enlist next year. but ill hit you up when im free

Ground pounders all the way (that would be boots on the ground folks, army type guys! ya mon!!!!!

Think I'll join up with the Pacific NW guys!!!!!

I like their beer mentality!!! Suits me to a "T"!

Ground pounders all the way (that would be boots on the ground folks, army type guys! ya mon!!!!!

Think I'll join up with the Pacific NW guys!!!!!

I like their beer mentality!!! Suits me to a "T"!

Down here at the HQ we never have to go more than a few feet from our Taps:

GlgdP0H.jpg

Really looking forward to this game and some new people.  Getting tired of the same old routine with games lately and this looks like the direction I want to go towards.  Im glad there is gonna be a group here in the PNW too.  Im in WA.  I will be getting the game when the early release comes out.

Just got word that we SHOULD be doing a mini event for Steam Release. SHOULD BE. Here in Portland, Oregon. I doubt any of the Northwest Devs could make it down that big crunch, but we will see.

This just in, NWG will instaban ANYONE without a Mic, or who is being a punk. We are a ZERO tolerance institution. Our server will be heavily moderated and will have strict PROJECT REALITY level rulesets.

No CoD kiddies here men. No teamkilling dbags. No csgo twitch shooting 13 year olds. Our server will be a safe haven for us Project Reality Vets.

Stay frosty Northwest Gamers!

Everyone meet our newest member and the Youngest Squad Supporter:

AXomfyAl.jpg

Yes, he is fully sponsored from Birth, for Life. Just one of the many perks we offer here at NWG.