SlumLord

[NWG] Northwest Gamers - PORTLAND, OREGON!

Hello! I am from Portland Oregon. I am very interested in joining your group. I've played PR for years along with many other games, though I do best with titles of similar style.
 I have some resources available if you need help with things for your community and such. Otherwise I need another good solid group of friends to play with, all of mine have moved on except for a select few. I hope to hear back, otherwise game on!

Oh also being a Oregon native, I also enjoy local  BeerOvalBut.jpg  :)

Edited by KrunCh_PDX

Life has been super nuts and crazy but here is something we are working on...

[MEDIA REDACTED BY NWG LEADERSHIP]

Oh shoot, looks like we can't show that at this time. So I will just leave you from this little image of the Northwest Gamers Temporary Command Center / Squad Tactical ForOps Location.

The Reddit Post

Again, if you are in, or from the Pacific Northwest, or even West Coast, and would like to be a part of the coolest and possibly drunkest group of players who all take this gaming thing a little too seriously, just let me know. Slum over and out.

ya9PcKc.jpg

Edited by SlumLord

On 11/12/2016 at 5:10 AM, Squad_Masters_League said:

Hi guys from NWG - Last weekend to register 12 players in the competition!

https://squadmasters.com/

Would be great to have you all in!

https://discord.gg/XTupZeD

Someday, we will. Probably next year. Been really busy working on some stuff here in Portland, Oregon, Doing some cool stuff with Intel and Nvidia homies. 2017 is going to be awesome. @IrOnTaXi , @Merlin, @RoyAwesome and all the other badass Devs at Offworld have built the best damn game out there right now. The work they do is astonishing. This game is so legit. And it's only getting better and better each and every day.

We're doing a Squad Meet in Portland next year so if anyone wants to come hangout it's totally doable. Already got suport from some friends at Intel here in Hillsboro, who wants to see if there is anyway to implement Hololense Tech, and if not, VR at least.

Anyway, if any of you are down to LAN it up we do so often here in Portland.

See ya on the Battlefield!

Anyone in Oregon/Wash/Cal (Pacific Time Zone) ? Now that the game is coming together we are starting to get more serious about this. Anyone in PDX? Also, holy crap Offworld you guys are kicking ass! Keep up the awesome.

c78c4ae9cef2e11e19feecde0210b9b0.gif

Quarterly BUMP!

Also, hosting some seriously wicked awesome LAN Stuff on Mt Hood, and also doing some shooting of IRL Guns stuff, and Airsofting if anyone of yall from the PNW are interested.

451b213287cc7535a7dfb11540346576.jpg

Posted (edited)

So we are FINALLY ready to start taking applications for LOCAL Oregon/SW Washington Operators! We are backed by some pretty heavy hitters in the industry, and we are here for the long-haul.

Northwest Gamers is looking for the following:

1. At least one GOOD and CAPABLE Squad Leader, 2 would be great!
  2. 2-3 Medics
  3. 5-6 Rifleman 
  4. 2-3 Supporters (Marksman, LMG, AT)
  5. Trans Drivers

Now obviously we are not going to lock anyone down to anything, this is just what ONE FULL SQUAD requires. And at this point we are only looking at doing one full squad. Couple fireteams, some arty guys, trans, recon, medics. Eventually, we will want everyone to be fully cross-trained, but that will never happen. We will meetup IRL, here in Oregon, fairly often and LAN it up or whatever. That is what our little community is all about. Hanging out with friends, and family IRL, and squaddin' up!

Anyone that is interested can find us at the links below and email me directly at [email protected] and MY STEAM:

LINK TO OUR STEAM GROUP

LINK TO OUR FACEBOOK

LINK TO OUR MEETUP GROUP

We have at least a year or two before we focus on this initiative so until then it is all just casual fun having shenanigans with the 4-5 of us who run this NWG thing.  

PFA

psDlS95.jpg

F32zIv6.jpg

OCvZrB8.jpg

Edited by SlumLord

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, SHO-SHIN said:

great to see this is a thing, Squad on good people!

Thank you brother.

Lots of work to do on the new and improves Command Center for Squad Ops, but slowly but surely we are doing it:

The new FIBER Terminal is in and so is the new modem, and enough ethernet ran to connect to a full Squad+2 additional Recons or Trans.

mPtQB4Y.jpg

I was doing some testing eariler and wondered why my speeds were so low, when I saw that my son had left MULTIPLE Netflix and Youtube 1080p and 4K streams running on three different devices. I swear that kid takes up all my damn bandwidth.

XBo53GR.png

Edited by SlumLord

Bump for the NWG BATTLEBENCH doing some v10 testing for our bros at INTEL, NVIDIA, MSI, CORSAIR.

n6PUWy7.jpg
n6PUWy7.jpg

Just one of 9 Squad Ready ([email protected]) Battlestations here at the NWG HQ located in Oregon, USA.

SLUMLORD over and out.

Dude, get some cheat camo sheets and deck the walls or hang from the ceiling give you a cheap combat feel.. :) looks fun. Also some flag,  or things that look like flags :)