Sign in to follow this  
XRobinson

Gamemode The Gauntlet

Alright this is the concept: US commander chooses a spot on the map atleast all the way opposite of where main base is all the way to other side of map. His squads must form a line to march to that spot, the other team sets up barricades and must stop US team from getting to that zone or spot safely. What happens is the road to that spot will take turns and twists from battles with opposing team. If US gets to the zone safely they win. They only get so many tickets to get there or a timer...that zone is to be reinforced at all costs! Thats the basics feel free to add to it or suggest better scenerio of The Gauntlet.

The Gauntlet!

going to suggest either a different mode altogether or a variation of it,
"Convoy"

where the american team needs to get a set amount of specially marked vehicles to an endzone if you will.
These vehicles are highly valuable and will be worth more tickets then the average vehicle.

you will want to form convoys of some type as the target location(maybe 2 at the same time?) will be known to the enemy team (although large enough that they can't booby trap it 100%)

I imagine teams sending decoy convoys out as distraction tactics,
And the vehicles can be destroyed as mentioned above major point loss so you want to protect those special vehicles.
The vehicles will also respawn and you need to get a set amount of special vehicles into the end zone.

I would also accept 1 little bird for aerial recon as well maybe, or maybe just no aerial vehicles at all.

I like what suicidal said, but I would add a slight change! there will be a team assigned to driving and manning the actual two up armoured convoy vehicles (real time assets) and if they get hit hard, they can no longer move and extra tickets get depleted. 

That is why it will me so important for an engineer team to get the convoy vehicles (manned by real people) and protected by the rest, up an running :P

:ph34r:

I figured each round would be unique because a new zone would be chosen each time as well the starting base could be randomly placed...the map could have no roads or bridges....maybe an enginering unit required to build bridges and roads?  a Seabee unit?