I would like to have a realistic blood and gore system to the game. Like when there is an explosion right under you, a leg come off and blood spray like everywhere. Or when you get shoot the 

bullet wounds are realistic and bloody. And when an enemy shoots you and you dont bandage yourself, you will leave a trail of blood behind you so it will get easier for the enemys to find you.

When you get shoot on some areas of the body would like it if that area wouldent really work or if you get shoot in the arm you cant use very well. Im not a pychopath, i just want it to be realistic 

and making it as close to real war is it gose. And if you dont like blood and gore, there should a option to turn it down or just off.

for better or worse, Squad wont be realistic when it come to blood and gore, but it will have some blood, even PR does

for better or worse, Squad wont be realistic when it come to blood and gore, but it will have some blood, even PR does

i would realy like the sensation of shit is realy going down and its all chaotic, so the blood and gore helps that feeling. and the thing with when you get shoot on the arm and then you cant realy use would be fantastic in if it was in the game. it gives it more realism and that is what squad is going for, realism.

No splatter game thx.

There were some discussion earlier on here that there would be somesort of setup gore / no gore style. Maybe. The amount etc. were open, hopefully not something like in brutal doom it's just oh well splatter.

I like it.

Would be awesome to see the enemy getting mowed down from a distance by a .50 and seeing limbs and blood flying around, maybe even beter and louder sound effects for screams would be awesome.

But just for the sake of a better atmospheric and chaotic effect since you would probably feel pure terror in those situations if it were real life. And appart from that it's just a game and it will probably give you some hilarious moments if blood and gore is implemented.

Keep it realistic though. A small AP mine for example will not entirely obliterate someones body, just a leg or a foot.

I like it.

Would be awesome to see the enemy getting mowed down from a distance by a .50 and seeing limbs and blood flying around, maybe even beter and louder sound effects for screams would be awesome.

But just for the sake of a better atmospheric and chaotic effect since you would probably feel pure terror in those situations if it were real life. And appart from that it's just a game and it will probably give you some hilarious moments if blood and gore is implemented.

Keep it realistic though. A small AP mine for example will not entirely obliterate someones body, just a leg or a foot.

Thats what i mean! Mowing down enems and REALISTIC amount of blood flying everywhere. And i dont mean like i single grenade or mine will oblitirate the body and body parts flying everywhere, just a leg or something fall off or arm if your unlucky. Or if you get burned to death the caracter will get BURNED and the entire body would be fucked up. Come on guys, dont be such pussys it is just a game!

I think that would be nice, maybe an gore option in the setting for those who doesn't want it. I think a gore system à la RO2 would be nice

I think that would be nice, maybe an gore option in the setting for those who doesn't want it. I think a gore system à la RO2 would be nice.

I think that would be nice, maybe an gore option in the setting for those who doesn't want it. I think a gore system à la RO2 would be nice.

Oh sorry for the spam, can a mod delete these post please.

The limb tearing should be pretty rare though since the medic Role shouldnt be useless out of this when everyone instantly dies whenever a grensde explodes near them

WHat irritates me in BF2:PR is kindergarden representation of what happens when massive bomb explosion blows right on soldier or a tank or bmp shell hits the body -NOTHING - soldier is as good as new. You may as well add rainbow flowers instead of blood at this point.

I'm not asking for flying off limbs when you simply shoot at the enemy like it was some in ww2 call of duty game or something, where you only needed to shoot a leg and it will tear off, But I'm asking for something to happen in big explosions. Like, the mechanics that will clearly give message to medic players that this body of a torn apart soldier covered and laying in bright red blood pond cannot be revived, don't waste your epipens on it or spam the chat asking if you're alive,move on to the next body.

I don't necessarily think we need body parts flying but something like a leg missing or something after stepping on a mine or a blown up head like this after a clean headshot.VhIBumE.jpg

It's a game, please keep anything gore away. This hurr realism durr immersion has reached stupid levels on this forum.

Nobody even asks about basic principles of an FPS, yet everybody's losing their shit over bullet holes, dead bodies and other 0 importance stuff.

Yes, we don't need to see ultra-violent NSFW gore. Mods can do that for the people that get a boner from it.

http://imgur.com/a/6fc5f [NSFL!!!!], stuff like that really doesn't fit into a video game that's supposed to be about fun and teamwork. If you want to learn about the brutality of war, Squad is not the way to do it..

Some blood splashes for immersion, more is not needed.
For explosions and other large stuff, smoke from detonation does the job just as good as flying limbs all over the place.

As I posted in the thread about the subject which already existed for some time -

There's already a topic about this.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/200-gore/

Gore can improve the experience for some, detract from it for others. I see no reason other than the effort from the devs it'd take to include it, and have it optional above all. Countries such as Germany and Australia where gore in games is generally frowned upon could have a version with it patched out.

It's a game, please keep anything gore away. This hurr realism durr immersion has reached stupid levels on this forum.

Nobody even asks about basic principles of an FPS, yet everybody's losing their shit over bullet holes, dead bodies and other 0 importance stuff.

How is that not important? The devil in the details you know.

lol speak for yourself. also, there is this whole forum with countless posts about Squad's in-game mechanics and principles etc,.

How is that not important? The devil in the details you know.

first things first you know ..