Devon

Squad League Round 1

Yeah, I'm not sure how else to get a longer delay.

We might just have to see how 15 minutes goes and if it's that detrimental to gameplay.  Because I don't think we can not stream events, they'll be too important overall.

P.S. If I'm not streaming coverage of this, I'd be more than happy to fill a roster slot if one of the clans could use me. :)

P.S. If I'm not streaming coverage of this, I'd be more than happy to fill a roster slot if one of the clans could use me. :)

As of now we've got me (most likely), Rusty, and potentially IronTaxi recording and/or streaming. So I think we'll have that covered. I'm sure someone would love you to Squad Up! though! :D

I'd say it is now a 50/50 chance of me being there. May test if I can stream from here. Never tried that before :)

I'd say it is now a 50/50 chance of me being there. May test if I can stream from here. Never tried that before :)

Fingers crossed. I was bummed you couldn't because I know you were certainly looking forward to it. :)

I think we're all going to try and set a 15 minute delay to all streams if possible and see how that works out. Delays will be super important when we get to the real thing in the future. But 15 minutes just might not cut it.

I'll do the same. Can't wait! O_o

I also plan on recording.  Should it be considered to limit the amount of streamers and recordings?  My lack of knowledge makes me wonder if the network load will affect game play or not? 

Atta boy! It would be cool to see you with us but I'd be happy to see you filling in where needed on any team in the event.

Atta boy! It would be cool to see you with us but I'd be happy to see you filling in where needed on any team in the event.

We've discussed this in the background among clan leads. If you're not in a clan (applies to anyone, not just Desmo), the only way non clan members would get to join is if a team had the exact number of participants and needed a couple fill ins in case a connection dropped.

The point of these matches, and the future of Squad League, is to start getting those competitive juices flowing among clans/teams. Individuals can already just hop on a server and begin recording. These two matches are the beginning of something different and it's something we want people to join in on.

So the answer is simple really, join/create a clan/group and let's get crackalackin. :D