Devon

Squad League Round 1

I don't want to set all the rules. I really just want to see it happen ;)

I can be there to switch maps ect. Ruling things and such you can take care of :)

I can be there to film the entire exchange from a 3rd person camera bot (may be able to temporarily grant access to you for the event).

Would be cool if someone got the footage from both sides and did an edit/commentary ;)

How many people can each clan muster at this point?

I'm sure we have the capabilities across both teams to get some footage!

I have no doubt that at this moment in time, Redcoats can fill two squads of 9 (18) comfortably.

I'm highly likely to do a video from this event.

Since I'm certain Z-trooper will be recording better angles and things I would like to request any footage you get, if possible.

I meant camera bot footage ;)

I/we will be in contact. I am dying to see a full commentated battle report of an organized match, and I will do my part to see it happen.

EDIT: 

My hope is to have footage like this from both sides and provide that to someone who is good at casting & editing a game

I suggest player -Cleric for good voice stuff. http://steamcommunity.com/id/xclericx/

He's a really rad dude!

He was a voice actor for No More Room In Hell, and he and I met one night on an empty Squad server back during the Closed Pre Alpha where I introduced him to all the basics that I could! 

I'm highly likely to do a video from this event.

Since I'm certain Z-trooper will be recording better angles and things I would like to request any footage you get, if possible.

Should I get camera access as well, and it sounds as though I might, I'll also provide you my footage. I play on full ultra at 2560x1440…would that be too large and I need to step it down or a good thing? :D

We'll def want to get this recorded from both team perspectives.

Be sure to join us at www.SquadLeague.com and we'll get some threads dedicated to this.

At what point in time would this take place? I am assuming before Early Access by the look of things?

At what point in time would this take place? I am assuming before Early Access by the look of things?

Going to begin coordinating this now.  I will say that doing it before early access would be best that way we can begin using the footage to push Squad to the new corners of the o'l interwebs right before release.  :D

depending on the dates/times the redcoats could put out 2 squads if needed. we currently have UK,USA,EU time zones.

EDIT: 

My hope is to have footage like this from both sides and provide that to someone who is good at casting & editing a game

-snip-

I've seen Lito streaming footage from the flying bot cam before. But I've never seen this footage! It's very cool! That hill top battle was excellent. I just wish shadows were on.

I'm drooling at the video production possibilities with this camera (and helmet cam). Sign me up for cam access too! :D

Why doesn't someone build an island in the Atlantic exactly half way between central US and central EU then just install a shit load of servers?

hahahaha i thought about this a long time ago :D:D

I meant camera bot footage ;)

I/we will be in contact. I am dying to see a full commentated battle report of an organized match, and I will do my part to see it happen.

EDIT: 

I would use my talents for the commentary, but my boys in RedCoats are going to need me. 

My advice is to record this event and use it in a commercial campaign video for the game when it hits steam.

My advice is to record this event and use it in a commercial campaign video for the game when it hits steam.

That's def what we're hoping we can pull off by steam release. Will be great getting a camera for each team floating around recording the action in addition to each clan recording their own footage.

That's def what we're hoping we can pull off by steam release. Will be great getting a camera for each team floating around recording the action in addition to each clan recording their own footage.

Yeah! Some nice footage togather with some great coms over squad-radio