Devon

Squad League Round 1

188 posts in this topic

SQUAD LEAGUE ROUND 1

We're calling you out..

Also on the main card

we're down for this.

Edited by Devon

Well congratulations, I think you've just woken a sleeping giant.

I'll get an official Redcoats statement for you tonight.

Just a tip: Brace yourselves.

I will drop you a message later on Devon and we will get something sorted out chief. should be good!

Why doesn't someone build an island in the Atlantic exactly half way between central US and central EU then just install a shit load of servers?

Why doesn't someone build an island in the Atlantic exactly half way between central US and central EU then just install a shit load of servers?

That would be the UK  :lol:  :lol:

Do two matches, on one a US server. Switch sides and to a EU server ;)

Add total tickets left from each match, winner is the one with most tickets. 

Fair for all :)

And make sure this is covered with some footage if possible ;)

Do two matches, on one a US server. Switch sides and to a EU server ;)

Add total tickets left from each match, winner is the one with most tickets. 

Fair for all :)

And make sure this is covered with some footage if possible ;)

I'll get the full round recorded, and make a second highlight video for sure.

If an admin & camera bot is needed, I volunteer my services.

This^^

And Z, you're confusing me with all these posts  :lol:

Shame you can't have a media slot(s) where in a Zeus style bodiless free camera without UI, someone can capture all the footage! With an overlay of a running commentary :D

If an admin & camera bot is needed, I volunteer my services.

Think I can get in on that with you?  You cover down on one team and I take the other?  :D  (www.squadleague.com is my domain for those unaware, and we have some bad asses working with us atm)

What are you thinking Z, 12v12?

Task Force Black and Red Coats, how many players can you support?  Will you guys need to go on a quick recruiting campaign?  :P

Shame you can't have a media slot(s) where in a Zeus style bodiless free camera without UI, someone can capture all the footage! With an overlay of a running commentary :D

You can, and we probably will!  :D

Think I can get in on that with you?  You cover down on one team and I take the other?   :D  (www.squadleague.com is my domain for those unaware, and we have some bad asses working with us atm)

What are you thinking Z, 12v12?

Task Force Black and Red Coats, how many players can you support?  Will you guys need to go on a quick recruiting campaign?   :P

You can, and we probably will!   :D

Personally I'd like to see at least two full squads go at it, purely based on making it feel like a propper Squad clan match, But I'll let the powers-that-be decide that

I'm all for this, assuming I can get my guys together. We've got numbers for at least 2 full squads! I think I could manage that. But let's hash this out, figure out how we're going to do teams and keep track of wins losses, as well as some sort of admins and such in order to keep the peace just in case.

Personally I'd like to see at least two full squads go at it, purely based on making it feel like a propper Squad clan match, But I'll let the powers-that-be decide that

If you both can support 18v18 then hells yeah, let's rock it that way.  I'm just not sure what your current numbers are.  Though neither of you would have problems getting a few additional people to join up to reach those numbers.  

We'll also need to come to an agreement about which maps and map layouts to use.  

I'm all for this, assuming I can get my guys together. We've got numbers for at least 2 full squads! I think I could manage that. But let's hash this out, figure out how we're going to do teams and keep track of wins losses, as well as some sort of admins and such in order to keep the peace just in case.

Hell, let's get one more clan and have a mini tournament going.

I don't want to set all the rules. I really just want to see it happen ;)

I can be there to switch maps ect. Ruling things and such you can take care of :)

I can be there to film the entire exchange from a 3rd person camera bot (may be able to temporarily grant access to you for the event).

Would be cool if someone got the footage from both sides and did an edit/commentary ;)

How many people can each clan muster at this point?

I'm just not sure what your current numbers are.  Though neither of you would have problems getting a few additional people to join up to reach those numbers.  

Responded to your question asking the same thing just now over on Squad League forums. We've got 26 registered members who have had their applications accepted, but like I said -- I could probably get 2 full squads together confidently but any more would be pushing it at this point. We're still very early in the stage of our community (and so is Squad's development)

Our roster: http://303rdtigers.enjin.com/members