XRobinson

New WW2 films to br released

Ghost Army new film to be made by. Bradley Cooper.

Deception is the art of war!

You know of any more to be released soon please list them here I know of one other with Nicholas Cage to be in it.

Top Gun 2 with Tom Cruise is in the works....wouldnt it be cool if it was done in ww2 instead of modern...say let Tom Cruise play Pappy Boyington of Black Sheep Squadran instead?

theres a bit of different one called: Valkyrie is good because it shows the side of the germans taking part in the july 20 plot, and one called honour was my loyalty (or something like that), its coming soon

Well my War Pigs review is 2 stars out of five and that's being generous...Lacks some realism in places and some acting and atmosphere and so many things....low budget doesnt help either. A Dirty Dozen want a be...that didn't have the same budget or star power even though I like Mickey Rourke and Dolph Lundren.

Ghost Army new film to be made by. Bradley Cooper.

Deception is the art of war!

You know of any more to be released soon please list them here I know of one other with Nicholas Cage to be in it.

I watched that already.  Interesting indeed, but I prefer the nitty gritty stories.  There's a good story I think would make a great movie if it hasn't been already and that's the storming of Hitler's heavy water stores in Norway.  

I am 99.99% i saw that shot at 1:09 in the "Pear Harbor" movie.

Yep

Hahahahahahaha......

I watched that already.  Interesting indeed, but I prefer the nitty gritty stories.  There's a good story I think would make a great movie if it hasn't been already and that's the storming of Hitler's heavy water stores in Norway.  

Hahahahahahaha......

There's a mini series about it, not 100% historical accurate but it's still really good. It got a lot of slack for it. I don't know if it's been subtitled or translated though. Damn good watch :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3280150/

Saw this advertised on tv too bad can only see on Amazon I think..

Can totally second this. The whole 1st season is on Amazon now. Really awesome show. The alternate reality is really interesting to see and think about. 

The Ghost Army is on Netflix now. Watching as I type this  ;)

War films where Germans and Russians speak sudo American accents really shit me.

Except for 'Allo 'Allo :D

I watched the first few episodes of The man in the high castle an did not like it, nothing really happened and I always though that it could have been written better. I was looking forward to it but it really disjointed me I must say.

But then again I also don´t like The Walking Dead so maybe I just have a weird taste in shows :P

If I had Amazon Id watch it....but unfortunately I dont. All well lots of new war films coming out soon.