Sign in to follow this  
chaz69

I've been trying to set an avatar for some time now.  It will not take, any ideas?

It doesn't seem to work so I just went ahead and created the (*#$@$@!@# !@#! gravatar.

Like I said above, just PM me a link and I will fix it right up for you guys and anyone else.

instead of fixing it for us.. please tell me how to fix it myself.  I am also having the problem

I would appreciate the insight

The insight is that it cant be fixed until the site gets updated.  You cant fix it for yourself and that is why I have been offering up my time to manually do it for members if and when they ask.  It is usually accepting a Gravatar image so try that if you like.

ok cool.  I appreciate the answer.  I just liking knowing how to do things myself. 

The same problem, I sill can not set the profile photo here as  use the custom photo from my computer, it`s loading to my profile but not displaying after the saving. Can I give my photo to admin and he will install it?

The same problem, I sill can not set the profile photo here as  use the custom photo from my computer, it`s loading to my profile but not displaying after the saving. Can I give my photo to admin and he will install it?

Same problem here

Yes I can fix it for both of you.  Send me a PM with a link to the image and I will have it done in no time.