Hey folks!  As we drive forward to Steam, we would like to add some Steam Achievements to our game.  We've got some ideas for some good ones, but you never know what the community comes up with.  

So, Got some achievement ideas?  Lets hear them!  

EDIT: A small update, Thing we can easily track.  Don't constrain yourself to this list, but this stuff is easy:

• Damage Done
  • Kills, Deaths, Teamkills, Revives, Woundings, Bandaging and Healing
  • Shots Fired
  • Enemies Supressed
  • Places on the body hit
  • Everything related to deployables (Built, repaired, destroyed, etc)
  • Flags Captured, Contributed to (being in the capture radius), Neutralized.
  • Caches Defended, Destroyed
  • Rounds Won, Lost, Tied
  • Maps and modes played

PTFO - Congratulations you worked with at least 2 others on your team to capture an objective!

not really that into achievements myself , but lots of stuff focused on the team based nature of the game to try and discourage lone wolfing and reward cooperation.

such as : an accumulative achievement for "using your shovel to help build fortifications" , "capping x amount of flags".all stuff i'm sure you've thought of.also possibly role specific achievements such as "healed x amount of players as medic", "number of fobs built (but not lost!) as SL" , "x number of kills over a certain distance as a sniper".

keep up the awesome work.Squad will only get better and better.

I like the idea about trying to keep the majority teamwork orientated.

There are a lot of achievement hunters out there, don't want them straying too far and not being helpful just to pick up an achievement.

That aside;

Run, Forrest, run! - Cover Xkm on foot in a single round.

Backblast - Killing an enemy through RPG backblast

I almost fell victim to this a few weeks ago!I went in to heal a squad mate in heavy smoke only to see a living enemy lying only 2 meters from Jimjam's body.I had to drop the bandage in my hand an pop him point blank.

Around the 52 second mark :

sorry , i'm not trying to spam my shitty vids , it was just one of those awesome squad moments!

I almost fell victim to this a few weeks ago!I went in to heal a squad mate in heavy smoke only to see a living enemy lying only 2 meters from Jimjam's body.I had to drop the bandage in my hand an pop him point blank.

Around the 52 second mark :

sorry , i'm not trying to spam my shitty vids , it was just one of those awesome squad moments!

:o   forced propaganda. Thou must be banned  :lol:  :lol:

Every role has to have own achievements,kills but kills the enemy in objectives,special role weapon kills,flag attacker,flag defender,weapon cash defender/destroyer..lots of teamwork reasons to be awarded...

I still must add my big wish that it will be interesting to have... ranks like bf2 ones,only collected from teamwork...much apprechiate.

Just spamming ideas.

Welcome to Duty - Awarded when joining your first game. Also a throwback to the Battlefield 2 slogan.

Home on the Downrange - Spent 10 minutes in the Training Map. (Home home on the range)

Suppressing Fire! - Emptied half a LMG mag in one go.

Booker catch! - Scored direct hit on enemy infantry with RPG/LAW. (Bioshock Infinite reference)

Squad the Builder - Helped construct over 500 deployables. (Bob the Builder kids TV show)

40 Mike Mike Massacre - 40 kills with the UGL

Medic! - Incapacitated 50 times.

Medic on the double! - Incapacitated 100 times.

Over Hill, Over Dale - Have your SL give you a move marker when driving a vehicle with a gun on it. (The Caisson song reference)

What a Hell of a Way to Die - Become incapacitated/dead while in the air. (Reference to the Airborne's Blood on the Risers)

I've got Cache to Burn - Destroy 20 cache's.

Thanks for the Pick Me Up - Revive 50 players.

idk my bff jill - Used text chat (Reference to old Cingular/At&T commercial)

Can you hear me now? Good! - Used Voice chat (Reference to old Verizon commercials)

Shock and Awe - Survived explosive blast with less than 5% health left (Reference to iconic CoD4 nuke mission)

Shotty no Blitz - Have the shotgun equipped when getting in the passenger seat.

Thank You for Your Service - Completed 10 matches from start to finish.

Angels in the Airfield - Pilot an aircraft (Angels in the Outfield reference)

It's not you, it's me - Leave a squad and start a new one

Lights, Camera, Action! - Survive 5 concurrent explosions.

Lead Farmer Motherf***er! - Completely out of ammo. (Tropic Thunder reference -

)

Follow my Tracers! - Be a SL with full squad. (Generation Kill reference)

I'll think of more later.

Edit: Later!

Can I have your info? - Collide with a friendly vehicle with no fatalities

Act of Valor - Lie down on exploding grenade. (Also reference to the film Act of Valor)

Pass the Morphine - Be a medic and get chewed up by a MG. (Kind of a Saving Private Ryan reference)

Edit: Later later

Easy Company Tradition - Shot in the butt 10 times. (Band of Brothers reference)

Firing Blanks - Pulled the trigger with nothing chambered 100 times.

Squad 5k - Sprint 5 kilometers

Squad 15k - Sprint 15 kilometers

Run Forrest Run! - Sprint 4948.7 kilometers (Forrest Gump reference, also the rough distance in kilometers from East to West Coast.)

Gotta Find Bubba! - Drag 100 friendlies. (Forrest Gump reference)

Noob Toober - Fire a 40mm weapon and have the grenade hit something before it can arm yet. (CoD reference)

Worse Than D-Day - Die more than 20 times in a match.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this! - Switch kits 30 times at a supply crate.

(Alternatively)

It's dangerous to go alone! - Join a squad 30 times.

You better have a tent... - Stay nearly stationary for 5 minutes

You ok Achilles? - Incapacitated 10 times from ankle wounds.

Comfortable yet? - Change seats 100 times in a vehicle

Deserters Will Be Shot! - Switch teams

I Hear the SAS is Recruiting - Be in the top squad 10 times

IronTaxi's Pupil - Drive an APC for 30 hours

Purple Heart - Get shot your first time.

Get off the Stage! - Keep your Mic open for longer than :30

Ain't no Lonewolf - Help capture 30 capture points

Remember the Alamo - Defend caches 20 times

Heavy Metal - Drive a tank

Jump Wings - Land successfully after deploying a parachute

7 P's - As a SL, place move markers on the map before the countdown timer ends at the start of the match. (British military reference - "Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents a Piss Poor Performance")

That's FUBAR - Lost a match by 300 tickets

More Edits

MEDIOCRE! - Gotten when you kill yourself with a frag. (Mad Max Fury Road reference)

You Must Construct Additional Pylons! - Deplete 20 ammo crates of their supplies (StarCraft reference)

FASTROPEZZZZ!!! - Use a fastrope (Project Reality reference)

Praise Gaben! - Press the "use" key on a computer in Main (PCMasterrace reference)

Cousin! Let's go shooting. - Accept 30 missions from your Commander (GTA 4 reference)

I thought you were a Pacifist? - Fire your first shot in a match 45 minutes after it started. (Bad Company 2 reference)

Edited by Darman1138

I added some things we can easily track. Don't constrain yourself to that list, let it inspire you.

Just spamming ideas.

I like a large number of these.

not really that into achievements myself , but lots of stuff focused on the team based nature of the game to try and discourage lone wolfing and reward cooperation.
such as : an accumulative achievement for "using your shovel to help build fortifications" , "capping x amount of flags".all stuff i'm sure you've thought of.also possibly role specific achievements such as "healed x amount of players as medic", "number of fobs built (but not lost!) as SL" , "x number of kills over a certain distance as a sniper".
keep up the awesome work.Squad will only get better and better.

Sure. Achievements are totally optional gameplay elements. We aren't going to force you to do any of these, nor will it really drive gameplay. I guarantee that most of the Achievements we have won't run counter to what we are trying to achieve for Squad, as our team is pretty damn set on creating this game to be a teamworked focused game. You will never see an Achievement like 'Kill 100 players while not in a squad' in a game literally titled "Squad".

Love for Scott - Stay in the Main menu for 4 Hours straight

Alternative name: "Great Scott!" (Back to the Future reference)

Hey folks!  As we drive forward to Steam, we would like to add some Steam Achievements to our game.  We've got some ideas for some good ones, but you never know what the community comes up with.  

So, Got some achievement ideas?  Lets hear them!  

EDIT: A small update, Thing we can easily track.  Don't constrain yourself to this list, but this stuff is easy:

• Damage Done
  • Shots Fired
  • Enemies Supressed
  • Places on the body hit
  • Rounds Won, Lost, Tied
  • Maps and modes played

Enough for me.

Please don't put any in for building x number of emplacements.

Some of these bell's will have it done in one round with their recreations of The Magic Kingdom at Disneyland   :lol:

AWWWWWWW ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :o

I can see it now .......SL Where you going mate ?  12 year old "got to get me sniping badge.....only need 200 kills who cares about objectives"

then after that ....I need my "camping badge" just need to lie down on top of a hill for three games ETC ETC ETC

PLEASE rethink achievement's.... :wacko: 

being told by my SL "well done m8" "nice over watch" "thanks for healing me" "good team play " "well held guys" etc etc etc

THIS is what makes SQUAD soooooooo good :) I feel like I am in Band of Brothers when I play I have more friends than EVER ! the banter is SHIT HOT !

I DONT WANT A BADGE FOR PISTOL KILLS :angry:

new black ops is £25 ON cd KEYS FOR ALL THAT CRAP :angry:

please rethink !

(rant over) :D

AWWWWWWW ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :o

I can see it now .......SL Where you going mate ?  12 year old "got to get me sniping badge.....only need 200 kills who cares about objectives"

then after that ....I need my "camping badge" just need to lie down on top of a hill for three games ETC ETC ETC

PLEASE rethink achievement's.... :wacko: 

being told by my SL "well done m8" "nice over watch" "thanks for healing me" "good team play " "well held guys" etc etc etc

THIS is what makes SQUAD soooooooo good :) I feel like I am in Band of Brothers when I play I have more friends than EVER ! the banter is SHIT HOT !

I DONT WANT A BADGE FOR PISTOL KILLS :angry:

new black ops is £25 ON cd KEYS FOR ALL THAT CRAP :angry:

please rethink !

(rant over) :D

Easy buddy...no one want to put kills with some weapon x times type ach...our DEVs are not Dice/EA or COD type DEVs.

Block Party = Kill 5 USA with 1 nade
FireinTheHole = Kill 5 Taliban with 1 nade

Faceoff = Kill an Enemy with Backblast

Ankle breakers = Fall 30 ft and survive

Limpwrist - Kill yourself with nade

FlipFlops = Plays as Taliban for 100 hours

Hooah = Plays as USA for 100 hours

Poopshoot = Kill 5 enemy at once with RPG
How Dare You = Kill a Dev in Game

This 5x with one nade stuff, not sure if I like it. But killing DEVs is certainly a good achievement!

- Team capping all flags within XX time (full cap) (Blitzkrieg)

- Team not loosing a single flag

- Team not loosing a single cache

- Squad not having a single death all round

- Not having a single death all round

- Rearming XX times from crate in one life (Supplies Motherfucker)

- De-capped XX enemy FOBs

- De-constructed XX enemy deployables

etc etc

Hey folks! As we drive forward to Steam, we would like to add some Steam Achievements to our game. We've got some ideas for some good ones, but you never know what the community comes up with.

So, Got some achievement ideas? Lets hear them!

EDIT: A small update, Thing we can easily track. Don't constrain yourself to this list, but this stuff is easy:

• Damage Done
  • Shots Fired
  • Enemies Supressed
  • Places on the body hit
  • Rounds Won, Lost, Tied
  • Maps and modes played
What's the intent with this?

What's it for basically?

I'm pretty good at finding roads if I know the destination.

What's the intent with this?

What's it for basically?

I'm pretty good at finding roads if I know the destination.

Intent?

Well,if you want to see what are you done for your team to conquer every single match.ok?

If you dont care about your own work,just dont look at stats.easy.