Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker21

PSO-1 (and ACOG) graduations too "light grey"

Hi !

The PSO-1 graduations are too grey and almost invisible. They're thin and its much appreciated but they're barely visible. I've already hold an SVD with a PSO and the graduations are much more clear on a real one.

Could you make them darker ? At least the PSO-1. The ACOG too could be little darker but not as much as the russian.

Maybe the FOV settings change the way they look but doenst change my mind, I shouldnt have to change my FOV to clearly see in my scope ;) (I play @ FOV 100)

Last thing I'd add is if graduations look so bright maybe its because there is no "glass" effect on the scope ; I mean when scoping, the screen view just enlarges within the scope, but you dont feel like looking in a rifle scope (I'm I clear enough ?) If you change this and add lil glass reflection on the scope, maybe graduations would become more visible ? (I'm not a game coder so I dunno if what I'm just saying is right-minded...)

Other way to say that : the graduations looks like being "painted" on the screen, and not being part of a scope you're looking in (not exactly what I feel but maybe you'll unerstand me this way ^^)

TY !

All of your questions have been answered here.

Ooh sorry I meant use the search function.

You're supposed to make him feel sad BattleBorn!

All of your questions have been answered here.

Ooh sorry I meant use the search function.

Thx for the useless link, but I did use search function, as I always do before posting. For once, my search on "PSO1" didnt led me to the answer I was looking for. Its done now.

Topic can be closed and deleted,

TY.