Chuc

October 2015

118 posts in this topic

Just read it and was waiting for the thread to pop up.

I am so excited for the future of Squad. 

Seeing that training area... the vehicle system you guys are working on in order to improve the workflow of implementing them.. you guys just exude confidence and a hard working attitude towards your project here and it's a very redeeming thing to see as someone who has supported you. 

This has got me really exited for the Steam integration. With the ease of updating the client and also the system that's being created for vehicles it's looking like 2016 is going to go off with a bang for Squad.

Great read. Looks bloody sensational! A lot of great stuff to look forward too.

New maps / factions / vehicles look top notch.

The addition of the training facility with the target training that comes with audible queues is awesome, going to be good for new players.

I love this early access to the game. Feels like I keep getting a new game every so often.

I'm going to look so sexy as a Militia squad leader!

I'm going to look sexier as him...sorry!  ;)

Absolutely amazing update...I cannot believe how busy you guys have been!

Great read, great work. Kudos!!

Looking forward to the coming months and all the projects the team are working on. Keep it up!

Speaking of pushing UE4 to it's limits, have you guys heard anything back from Epic about what they said to you at PAX? I haven't seen anything yet so I was wondering what was up with it.

Nice! I look forward to the next update good work! I have one question about the vegetation.. i think the trees are pretty thin in current build  :D Anyone else feels the same or is it just me? hehe. 

Are U.S. Forces still likely to get a remodel?

Yes. They've confirmed US and Insurgents will be getting new models.

Wow, this is a lot of content. Fantastic work guys I seriously can't wait to mount one of those emplaced weapons and drive those vehicles!

Oh MY F-U-C-K-I-N-G- GOD........ I THINK I JUST JIZZED AGAIN... Best update ever...

I feel like doing 20 star jumps and 30 press ups to alleviate the excitement...