Chuc

October 2015

Oh MY F-U-C-K-I-N-G- GOD........ I THINK I JUST JIZZED AGAIN... Best update ever...

I feel like doing 20 star jumps and 30 press ups to alleviate the excitement...

Treat yourself to a CFT mate. I did my first one since leaving the army this morning with some cadets, it was pure heaven!

Wow great work! Very excited and everything looks so polished! I think it would be neat if other played can spawn into the training map!! It will give the feeling of being on a real range with others!

As always some gret news from the Dev team, i'm very excited for those news, expecially for the vehicles sistem ( community vehicle will be an huge step, so warm your modding softwares folks!) and the Steam integration, wich make everythings easy for everyone...and maybe even a steam workshop integration for the laziest's one ^_^.

And the training camp hell yeah...and maybe in the future hosted server for training camp to help the clans for teaching/tests :D.

Keep that way, you have my admiration, hopes, "sword, bow and axe" (cit.) ;)!

FWOAR! Dem Russians be looking sexy. Really looking forward to seeing some Eastern Europe style maps. That said, Chora + IEDs + Vehicles = Happy Hunting. :D

Every time i read the monthly recaps i get more and more excited for the game!!!

I don't know how you manage to exceed my expectations every single time.

Can't wait for this game to be finished:P

Good job devs!

Worth every single penny!

Loved this monthly update. Loved the new info on the new maps! However I really hope later in development there will be more variation of theaters and such. Games now and days are almost always in Afghanistan and such. Would be cool to see like Eastern Europe or else where. Kind of gets old seeing dry desert but nonetheless looking forward to the incredible amounts of fun the future holds!

Great update ! The Fools Road map looks so nice !

It's great to have various kind of maps with long range combats vs close combats, desert vs forest etc. Really looking forward to it !

Thank you Squad team !

Very proud of the DEV team and all their hard work! Your dedication shows in the results.

Also, a big thanks to the great community here for supporting this project and helping it come to fruition. 

Loved this monthly update. Loved the new info on the new maps! However I really hope later in development there will be more variation of theaters and such. Games now and days are almost always in Afghanistan and such. Would be cool to see like Eastern Europe or else where. Kind of gets old seeing dry desert but nonetheless looking forward to the incredible amounts of fun the future holds!

Did you see the map called "Fools Road"?

You "fool" :P

Did you see the map called "Fools Road"?

You "fool" :P

Maybe I don't know too much about that map but from the sounds of it, it's another forest map? I mean I would just like to see like actual towns. Anyways! We shall see what the future holds!

WOW, thats what I call an Update Blog :) Its going to be just perfect!

Is there any chance to get the Training Range on a Server for Clantrainings?

Wow! It looks like Christmas has come early for us gents! :lol: Those new maps, vehicles, and factions!!!  :wub:  Another amazing update by you devs! Outstanding!  ;)

When the game hits Steam, I'll bet the Devs will have quite a nice paycheck this christmas :)

Good job and I hope there is a little christmas gift for me the M110 :D