PUBLISHED: 12:47, Wed, Jan 28, 2015

EA just had another earnings report on the Oct. 29th.

this isn't up to date inf in your article.

Dirty words man. Dice sold out after BF2.

Squad is the shining light that fills the dark void.

this article was published in January! I heard Jack Frags say that it might be a WW2 battlefield again!

litoralis :) read my comment ^^

More destruction of the Battlefield Series.

I literally laughed out loud... even though it should not be a laughing matter as an old BF fan :/

Won't be buying it... squad satisfies my needs thank you ;)

I'm sure we only spoke yesterday about keeping this quiet  :lol:

Yeah.... no. BF3 was kinda fun to play for a while but it felt like a completely different series compared to BF2 and the previous games. BF4 is literally just a re-skin of 3, and that is exactly how 5 etc will continue. Not for me.

Yeah you never know they may just go back to roots of BF1942 and pull off a ww2 game that utilizes the Frostbite engine that has all that destructive capability. Or do a smash hit BadCompany3. You never know because look at FallOut 4 how it was kept secret for years.

Yeah you never know they may just go back to roots of BF1942 and pull off a ww2 game that utilizes the Frostbite engine that has all that destructive capability. Or do a smash hit BadCompany3. You never know because look at FallOut 4 how it was kept secret for years.

Except the Fallout series hasn't fallen to pieces and turned into literal trash like the BF series has...

I haven't played bf3 or bf4 BadCompany2 was my last bf game. It seems like lots of people feel betrayed by the way the game evolved, but you know they can and do have massive assets and ability to go back to roots and make a game like bf1942 was again.

I've said farewell to the Battlefield series.

It's a very liberating feeling.

This. Goodbye BF, goodbye COD, goodbye regurgitated sequels. Sure the game is fun but there's no longevity. It's designed to hold your interest just long enough for the next release to drop.

Even if battlefield would get a proper sequal which it wont, I wouldn't buy it. I'm done with that shit, they should bring out a free game for me with all the money i've wasted on them.

Gamers need to stop giving these companies money if they want things to actually improve.

I promised myself that I'm ain't gonna pay another EA games... Anyway why would buy Bf5 when you have squad :). I might only play the beta Oups sorry the demo if it's not only for those of had pre ordered it....