It's confirmed by DICE and MW4 by Infinity Ward.

MW4 lol... now with more jet packs and laser guns then ever before!!!

Call of Duty stopped being fun after MW2 for me, futuristic FPS games suck ass unless its BF 2142

Last BF game I had a lot of fun with was Bad company 2 and its Vietnam expansion. Oh man, the hours I put on those two.

Every new game of this series more and more looks like CoD on steroids. Stopped playing since bf3

Last BF game I had a lot of fun with was Bad company 2 and its Vietnam expansion. Oh man, the hours I put on those two.

I still play bad company 2 on PC with my RL friends, always a good time.

Really was an underrated BF game, wish they would make a 3rd one instead of standard BF, its just not as fun

Honestly, i've outgrown the franchise and BF2142 is my favorite game of all time. Even when I haven't touched battlefield 4 for a couple of months and I come back to it, I can't play more than 30min. The "arcadiness" is just unbearable.

I still play bad company 2 on PC with my RL friends, always a good time.

Really was an underrated BF game, wish they would make a 3rd one instead of standard BF, its just not as fun

I try to jump on from time to time but there seems to be only 1 AU server people play on and only has around 12 players =(

AU Vietnam servers seem non-existent, which is a shame, I really have nostalgic moments watching old youtube videos of it.

I doubt it. I suspect Battlefield 5 is going to be more boring than ever. With more chaotic maps, more excessive vehicles, more unlockable weapons (now with an even bigger advantage over the starter weapons!), less teamwork, less tactics, higher movement speeds, more twitch reflex-based, less vanilla maps, more DLC maps and even more static destruction with lower quality than ever!

I only expect EA and DICE to make this game more casual and remove the gap between good and bad players even more. I've no expectations of any EA games at all. Battlefield stopped being fun after Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2 when they stopped caring about the gameplay, and only focused on their unfair ranking/unlock system.

Can we get fast ropes ,and the guns wont be right, and it s too easy to die what do you think will be in BF6 when will the spaceship mod comes out will my rig run this where is my key .will there be a score system will i get medals will i be able to re heal by running away etc etc etc etc 

:D  :D  :D  :P  :P  :P  :ph34r:

aNnZw76_700b.jpg
I haven't been a fan of the newer battlefield series... BF3 and up... but after Battlefield Hardline? No... fuck them... fuck their Battlefield... I am not gonna let myself get robbed...

If DICE goes autonomous, I might buy the game, but Im not buying any EA products, anymore.

They belong to EA, never gonna happen.

We have squad now.