Don't really care Ave squad now. Bf can get on its bike.

All I wanted was Bad Company 3. And after the latest Starwars... nope will never preorder an EA game again.

All I wanted was Bad Company 3. And after the latest Starwars... nope will never preorder an EA game again.

People will buy games, even if they are bad.  Just how the cycle works, and why EA gets away with it.

World War 2 on the latest Frostbite engine?! Mmm..... yes please.

Despite all the stupid gadgetry and initial launch bugs, I still feel BF4 is the best Battlefield since BF2.

if it's not WW2 it's a fail. Simple... And i personally don't see the need for BC3 Fuck BF and its lil spin offs.. Never been any good anyway..... 

BF4 is a very good game for what it is, the game runs and looks awesome, now with a lot of the weapons balanced out and 60 hz ,120 hz and 144 hz servers hit detection is great. I play a lot of the hardcore SQDM on the 120hz servers. in game voip really isn't half bad either.

in game voip really isn't half bad either.

This. I don't understand how people can say BF4 was a copy or reskin of BF3 when BF3 didn't have VOIP!

BF1942 <--- Best

BF2 <--- Best

BF3 <--- OK

BF4 <--- Same BF3 but not better.

___

___

___

___

___

___

BFH <--- BF End for Me ;)

I mean just because a game does not fit your play style does not make it a bad game.

​Let's see what BF4 improved on over BF3

​Graphics - Much much better then BF3 some of the best I have seen in a shooter

​Optimization - Runs like a top and as good or better then BF3 while having better graphics and more content, I would say that is a win

​Weapons - lots more weapons/attachments and much more balanced then BF3

​Hit detection - Again much better on BF4 with the 60hz,120hz and 144hz servers

​Voip - BF3 no in game voip, BF4 pretty good in game voip

​That's just a few things off the top of my head, I am sure if you really broke it down the list of improvements would be pages long.

I get it a lot of people do not like how BF became more of a faster paced action shooter but to say they do not make great games is just silly.
I personally love having all these awesome shooters to play depending on my mood, BF4, Arma 3 / Arma 2 , Squad  all great games in their own way.
If a game does not appeal to you just do not play it, don't waste your energy hating and pointing out every little flaw that does not fit into what you think the game should be.

​Like Counter Strike I am not really a fan of it but I can clearly see why ppl are drawn to it and the high level of skill it takes to become a good player. I do not waste my time trying to convince people it is a bad game and they should not enjoy it. I do believe the BF and CS communities are a bit toxic but that is to be expected with games this large , you already see a few bad apples in the Squad community while yeah it has gotten bigger since the steam release it is still tiny in comparison to Battlefield or Counter Strike.

After Cops and Robbers fiasco I had hoped they would stop raping the Battlefield name. BF games have been pretty trash after BC2, I think we only "enjoy them" because there are no alternatives. If you step back and look at how they actually innovated you will likely be underwhelmed, this series has been in regression for a long time now. I hope they don't screw this one up too hard.

@Lion

Graphics - Much much better then BF3 some of the best I have seen in a shooter

=========================================

See BF3 Graphics on PC 2560x1080 on Ultra and see See BF4 Graphics on PC 2560x1080 on Ultra

EA make the BF4 Game for Console / BF4 Maps = No Details

If you all have not been living underneath a rock, you would be aware that Battlefield 5 - or so it's called -  is going to release later this year. I therefore put together someone footage in respect of it, enjoy.

btw. where was the 2142 Trailer or the 2142 alternate Trailer ? :rolleyes:

Battlefield 5 is not taking the futuristic approach, but more of the core military like Battlefield 3, so I left it out.

I have been under a rock, but this weren't any news even then. I don't bother even to look up the cinematic trailer, which gives 0% relation to actual gameplay.

I really hope they make BF5 great, but my hopes are at an all times low since the garbage called BF3/4.

If you all have not been living underneath a rock, you would be aware that Battlefield 5 - or so it's called -  is going to release later this year. I therefore put together someone footage in respect of it, enjoy.

Love it, I have had some fun hours in BF4, it is a good game for a blast.