You know, if everyone agrees that single player in Bad Company 1 & 2 are excellent, why not use those template to make a very good single player experience in bf1.

If I were the head of how single player goes, I'll present the players the history of ww1 with the gameplay of the prologue mission for education purpose, showing people that games can be useful tool to teach and as well as showing that the purpose for the war is confusing and how Allies started ww2.

11 hours ago, Dennisz125 said:

You know, if everyone agrees that single player in Bad Company 1 & 2 are excellent, why not use those template to make a very good single player experience in bf1.

If I were the head of how single player goes, I'll present the players the history of ww1 with the gameplay of the prologue mission for education purpose, showing people that games can be useful tool to teach and as well as showing that the purpose for the war is confusing and how Allies started ww2.

Allies started ww2?   How they do that?

11 hours ago, Tomato-Rifle said:

I fell in love with the battleship. It is soooo satisfying to land shots!!

Holy hell, it only took DICE 15 years to put a core function of BF back into BF. 

Maybe next they will implement a brand new game changing concept called mod tools.  

Edited by kotton

On 10/22/2016 at 11:26 AM, XRobinson said:

Allies started ww2?   How they do that?

After ww1, Allies punished Germany for "starting" a war, forcing them to pay the dept ( to German troops and the damage that the war caused) to the point that Germany had enough and started ww2 for revenge.

Yeah we have heard that said in history books that Germany was forced to goto war....but it wasnt...Hitler could of torn up the treaty and stopped after his first aggressive moves to take back German lands....but he didnt, he continued the first world war aims of Germany to take over others lands and expand the German empire for this there is no excuse. 

So disappointed with the gunplay. Otherwise I enjoy the game for what it is. Looking forward to more content and balance adjustments. 

I'm looking to get it over the holidays at a discount though, because while it was fun (I played beta) I didn't feel it was really any different from BF4 or Hardline to justify such a high price tag. Still, watching the gameplay videos recently has sort of made me second guess whether it is worth it or not...

The game launched with about 200k peak on PC.  Now it's easily down to <70k.  Lack of content, and serious lack of replay value.

12 hours ago, Soulzz said:

The game launched with about 200k peak on PC.  Now it's easily down to <70k.  Lack of content, and serious lack of replay value.

Agreed,in fact,  the only reason I came back to bf1 after a long break was the 'back to basic' mode.