Sweet! I might actually play single player more for the story this time rather than the unlocks lol.

I've got mine too. 7.10 gb to download.

I'm skeptical about this game. A lot! Doubt that the Beta will destroy my doubts.

Edited by PR.IT Aragorn89

2 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

I've got mine too. 7.10 gb to download.

I'm skeptical about this game. A lot! Doubt that the Beta will destroy my doubts.

i'll be playing Squad and EFT which are both hardcore FPS, I just want a fps to chill out with, i think BF1 will be a good challenger

Do we know when servers will be online ?

Edited by CMBelite-FR

Will be trying this tomorrow afternoon. From what I've seen, read and heard from friends it's a bit of a Battlefront reskin unfortunately. Wasn't expecting much else but we shall see...

15 minutes ago, Melbo said:

Will be trying this tomorrow afternoon. From what I've seen, read and heard from friends it's a bit of a Battlefront reskin unfortunately. Wasn't expecting much else but we shall see...

game plays nothing like battlefail

Like I said, I'll find out tomorrow! Still hearing lots of poor things about it though.

Played the "open beta" since yesterday.

PC spec: [email protected], 980Ti+

2560x1440 max settings. Res scale original, DX12 enable, = 85+FPS all the way!

Edited by Dundish

Charliebrownau plays Battlefield WWI Open Beta PC Ultra 1080p

- Cant shake the feeling this is Battlefront WWI

- Some core issues still existing:- No one dropping ammo , no no resing , no one drops hp

- No commander or core direction to move up and cap

- Dust is just plain FRAKING ANNOYING

- Once again just like BC2 + BF3 + BF4 the game has TOO MANY useless annoying snipers

that NEVER help to cap a base

- most weapons are weak as water

* Conquest - Round 01 horse/plane/tanks/madness

* Conquest - Round 02

* Rush - Round 03

The 900 RPM submachine gun unlock for Assault class is beastly. Best teamplay to be found is crewing a landship tank with a couple friends. :)

I hope to see something similar to this in Squad. The end of round score screen has 4 tabs and breaks down stats/info nicely imo.

rcprFAx.png

The only thing I've found aggravating in the gunplay is the bullet spread on the automatics. Still need some time to get the hang of it. And the massive penalty for moving while shooting. Feels very different from BF4.

I just tested maybe now people can stop comparing squad and battlefield  :D i like shooting the cannon and the blast holes in the ground but that might be all :D

1 hour ago, IrOnTaXi said:

i cant get past the laser beam effects off all projectiles..  bleh..  

I feel you...that was my main criticism. Stop making bullets from a sub machine guns look like giant ass golden apples flying through the air. They need to tone it down.

9 hours ago, Melbo said:

Dude it feels nothing like Battlefront (aside from the very cartoony looking projectiles). It feels like a battlefield game. Only reason people are saying it looks like battlefront IMO is because its got a similar beautiful looking graphics, and that map happens to be a rocky/desert map like that Battlefront Map. I think it safe to say if you liked BF3/4 you will like this. I played for 4 hours and had tons of fun. The air to air combat is really refreshing, there is a LOT of bullet drop & drag, so biplanes arent killing each other from miles away. It's all very close and personal. No lock on weapons makes me happy.

Edited by Tomato-Rifle

I played a couple of rounds yesterday - I did get a battlefront is feel. Probably the tracers and terrain as mentioned above. Right now it's not worth full price to me.

I haven't played a BF since BF4, I am goodly suprised by this BF1, I really had a ton of fun and it seems that it rewards the eamplay, i went like 8/4, 6/5, 12/5 and finished 1st each time, i was like what, i was capturing flags lol. So at least now you don't have to like 30/5 to be at the top of the leaderboard.

i love flying now, very enjoyable nad you really need some skills to foresee where the bullets are going to land becasue of the very slow bullet velocity and the huge drop on airplanes projectiles.

i just need an harcode mode,  5+ bullets to kill an ennemi with a lewis machine gun at 30m, com'on lol