Well I didnt post this to be a hate rant thread so if moderator wants to delete this thread for making people mad at EA or the BF game please delete thanks.

Well I didnt post this to be a hate rant thread 

what did you expect to happen on these forums? there's a reason why most of us are here...

A good debate on the next bf game without the hate. :)

You guys are hating the game because it no longer caters to your taste. At least BF3 and BF4 aren't filled with nade spams everywhere like it's predecessor. BF2 has arcady mechanics, same with BF3 and BF4, I will say there are things I don't like about them, but they are still good games at the end of the day either way.

The only things Squad and BF will have in common are a military theme, and maps with vehicles. After that, they become two different games. You won't compare gameplay mechanics of ArmA to CoD (Well you shouldn't because they cater to two different audiences), and for the above reason, Squad vs. Battlefield is null.

Will Squad be trying to capturing the Battlefield audience? Absolutely

Will Squad be trying to capture the Call Of Duty audience? Absolutely

I would be tempted to buy bf5 if it is a ww2 or BC3.....cause I got hooked on. both those games. Cross fingers.

For me, BF4 is the best Battlefield since BF2 because of one thing, the built-in VOIP. I loaded BF4 up last night to check it out on my new 1440p monitor and it was a blast. I hopped in a random server and was placed in a random squad and I found a guy using the VOIP appropriately. Sadly it came as a shock to him when I started talking too lol! We were able to work together and the squad did well despite the others being quiet. That's is what I miss d in BF3. Random public teamplay with voice communication. It is why Squad appeals to me.

I will definitely be keeping my on BF5. My hope is that it is a stripped down BF4 with a better launch (less bugs). BF4 has too many gadgets in my opinion and it became a mess to balance properly (think early UCAV). I'm a bit tired of the modern theme and wouldn't mind a change of pace, but it isn't a deal breaker if it's another modern military shooter.

And have you guys seen what DICE was able to do lately with the Frostbite engine?! Battlefront is gorgeous and performs incredibly well in a variety of PCs. Yes, it's a bit shallow as far as gameplay is concerned, but you can't deny its great looks and great performance. I'm looking forward to BF5 in that regard.

I didnt bother with Hardline mod or SWBF3 mod

I will look into a Bad Company 3 but the game needs too

Have pro medic destruction gl nade launcher like BC2

Back on Steam

Ability to play unranked on LAN

Server browser IN THE GOD DAMM GAME

For me, BF4 is the best Battlefield since BF2 because of one thing, the built-in VOIP. I loaded BF4 up last night to check it out on my new 1440p monitor and it was a blast. I hopped in a random server and was placed in a random squad and I found a guy using the VOIP appropriately. Sadly it came as a shock to him when I started talking too lol! We were able to work together and the squad did well despite the others being quiet. That's is what I miss d in BF3. Random public teamplay with voice communication. It is why Squad appeals to me.

I will definitely be keeping my on BF5. My hope is that it is a stripped down BF4 with a better launch (less bugs). BF4 has too many gadgets in my opinion and it became a mess to balance properly (think early UCAV). I'm a bit tired of the modern theme and wouldn't mind a change of pace, but it isn't a deal breaker if it's another modern military shooter.

And have you guys seen what DICE was able to do lately with the Frostbite engine?! Battlefront is gorgeous and performs incredibly well in a variety of PCs. Yes, it's a bit shallow as far as gameplay is concerned, but you can't deny its great looks and great performance. I'm looking forward to BF5 in that regard.

When did they implemented the VoIP, it wasn't there one year ago

When did they implemented the VoIP, it wasn't there one year ago

BF4 has had VOIP since launch I believe. It was probably buggy though like the rest of the game at launch.. It worked fine for me a year ago and couple nights ago though.

They're definitely nostalgic, but they were epic for their time. Today? Certainly not. I mean BF1942 didn't really have aiming down sights. For me, Battlefield 2 was epic but I've been bitten by the nostalgic bug too.

For sure, but I guess the thing that I liked the best was the scale. You could drive things like aircraft carriers, destroyers, and submarines on huge maps which really provided a lot of tactical choices.

BF4 has had VOIP since launch I believe. It was probably buggy though like the rest of the game at launch.. It worked fine for me a year ago and couple nights ago though.

Holly...

Well I played since the beta or shall I say the demo and for 1 year and I didn't know that there were a VoIP as nobody was using it and I had 300 hrs on it....

Hardline is a total fail in my eyes, Bf3 was good, Bf4 just a copy of 3... But if Battlefield 5 goes back to the roots as an WW2 shooter with Frostbite engine HOLY SHIT than i will definitely buy it !

I am pretty sure that BF BC2 , BF BF3 and BF BF4 all on PC have all had in game voip

to be honest you want to join a clan or a guild and use TS or Mumble to communicate with

like minded group of team work gamers instead of pubs

Because especially on PC BF4 they just dont care or willing to listen on in game voip

Dirty words man. Dice sold out after BF2.

Squad is the shining light that fills the dark void.

The BF series was garbage after BFV, BF2 was the beginning of the end.

this article was published in January! I heard Jack Frags say that it might be a WW2 battlefield again!

litoralis :) read my comment ^^

I've heard from about 5 or 6 reliable sources that it will indeed by WW2.

That's cool if they will go back to WW2, but now I want to make a WW2 game with lots of destructables....how could I possibly compete.

BF1942 + DC Mod was the best ever.

Why? Because it was simple to play, you could just load up and play, none of this stat padding e-penis ranks/weapon/dogtags unlocks, but most all the game allowed you complete freedom.

Modern games today just don't give you that freedom anymore, most modern games are too busy pandering to the cod clone squeeker market which makes me sad.

If anything they should remake BF1942 and call it BF WW2; covering all the years of the war.

I found another article says that it might be released holidays 2016 so maybe 11 months from now.