XRobinson

Thowing knives

62 posts in this topic

Did a search came up on Achievement thread. which is not much of a knife thread.

If we get our ammo depleted and there is no resupply close by will we or should we be capable of knife attacks which include throwing them at enemy and picking them back up after doing so if it was a hit or miss?

It only seems logical ......oops this isnt StarTrek.

messed up on title sorry meant throwing.....:)

Did a search came up on Achievement thread. which is not much of a knife thread.

If we get our ammo depleted and there is no resupply close by will we or should we be capable of knife attacks which include throwing them at enemy and picking them back up after doing so if it was a hit or miss?

It only seems logical ......oops this isnt StarTrek.

messed up on title sorry meant throwing..... :)

Lets do a survey first, of everyone on the forum that's ever been traditionally trained to fight for an army. Have any of the veterans on this forum been taught to throw a standard knife effectively?

Hmmm...Squad page went all doodly,try again.

I don't agree with the throwing knives aspect,but I would like to have knives(hand to hand),so we can sneaky,sneaky slash some nutz,Ninjastyle!. :D

it will be provided as a monster kill powerup that is available with DLC

Awesome, although i'd feel something big like this could be an: Expension pack, rather than just DLC.

I LOVE THIS IDEA.

are you kidding me, bro? :angry:

This guy should get warning points for making such a stupid suggestion.

Did some internet searching last 5 minutes on subject

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_knife

Yeah regulars prob had no training on knife throwing but Marines are trained in knife combat from what I read. Still having knife in game would or may have utility beyond knife fighting alone, such as breaking barriers, cutting lines, fences, and hacking bushes to make a hole for cover.

:)

Screw throwing knives, how about throwing shovels instead!

These guys should make a parody of the Magpul "Art of the Tactical shotgun" called "Art of the Tactical Shovel"

If the whole squad runs out of bullets for not only rifles but pistols, then you are doing it wrong.

Only if the enemy is still standing :P

I want a Gurkhas knife...Watch & see those Talibans run!.

35ATCJ_m.jpg

Gurkhas forever !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thought to the same weapon when I saw word "knife" in title tongue.png

AND WHERE IS MY BF-STYLE DOGTAGS COLLECTION ??????????? And my hidden throwing stars ?? Devs !!! Do your job, what da....

...ok now I know where and why I got my first warning tongue.png

No seriously, as an ultimate solution when you really run out of ammo, why not, but adding ability to throw them [first I'd presonnaly never get rid of my last weapon and second,] it could lead to many deviances in game.

That said, adding combat knives would be great !

Why don´t implement a bow as in Crysis or COD while we are at it...? :ph34r:

Please... please... a sidearm is fine for me, if there is gonna be anykind of knife-thing, make it possible to hit someone with the buttstock or the weapon?

Why don´t implement a bow as in Crysis or COD while we are at it...? :ph34r:

Please... please... a sidearm is fine for me, if there is gonna be anykind of knife-thing, make it possible to hit someone with the buttstock or the weapon?

Go easy ....you had me worried there....its still early in the morning....ppheeww....i was begining to have flashback'S