XRobinson

Thowing knives

62 posts in this topic

Throwing knives?  *Facepalms* There was bayonets in PR and I don't remember EVER using one. EVER.

Throwing knives?  *Facepalms* There was bayonets in PR and I don't remember EVER using one. EVER.

Oh I used them sometimes, especially in dense forest and jungle maps.

The reason why meelee weapons in PR are never used is because of their buggyness, 50% of the time they just don't work.

Maybe never used, this is not a reason not to implement them ;) Because 1/ which soldier goes to fight w/o a knife ? and 2/ its not because you never used them that they are useless and will never be used by anybody.

Knives no. Bayonets...

Now theres nothing quite like fixing bayonets and charging stark naked at Terry, what oh! ... Huzzah!

Only if the enemy is still standing :P

So if they aren't still standing you don't need throwing knives. But if they are still standing then you need to change your tactics ahah

Throwing knives? *Facepalms* There was bayonets in PR and I don't remember EVER using one. EVER.

I used bayonets all the time when I want to be a sneaky breacher (;

Lets do a survey first, of everyone on the forum that's ever been traditionally trained to fight for an army. Have any of the veterans on this forum been taught to throw a standard knife effectively?

My time in the military is loosely based off this:

Truthfully, absolutely not. We're barely trusted with the stuff we have as it is lol. In fact, I've never carried anything much larger or fancier than my pocket knife on mission. You don't want to be one of those dudes with a massive knife the size of your forearm or tomahawk thinking you're all cool. You'll quickly become "that guy".

From a gameplay perspective. No. Just. No.  

Spetsnaz.jpg

we need vodka backflips withbflaming shovels. Z-trooper make these things so we have something to spam complain about.

Only with a 5er kill streak

Edit: Fun fact: Austrian military knives are not sharp because you are not supposed to cut or slice with them. They would probably just bounce off the enemies skin if they were thrown :P

Because it's a humorous idea and we can joke around about it.

OP if you really want it in-game, we'll let you make a mod for it!

Just no...

If anything, most of the time soldiers only carry a multi-tool...

..Unless you're British Para's - they have bayonet boners...

Wow, some of you dudes can be pretty high and mighty. All of the replies on here are either insults are just another shitty jab at someone being a CoD player, real original. If your being for real with the suggestion OP its probably not going to be, melee weapons in games like these are usually used under very rare / demanding circumstances or just as a joke.