invisible.nin/SINE

Accept every name?

So I wanted to know what you guys think about some player names, I find it quite hard to take the game serious when I have to say "hey fat girls vagina, cover north entrance".

If you don't believe me, look at this:

ydx19Os.jpg

LMFAO! I've played with that guy in my squad a few times. I just call him "juicy" or "V-Juce"!

If you find yourself struggling to pronounce a nickname, just assign him another name that's easier to pronounce/remember for you and let him know that you did it. If he doesn't like it..well let him know kindly that there's no more room in your squad for him and KICK HIS A** OUT.

I'm pretty sure that SQUAD will have some sort of filter, that will not allow really bad names, including: Hittler, Nazi, KKK etc. But about Fat girl vagina, I'm not sure, I would like to hear answer from development.

It may come down to when servers are available to groups/clans/whoever to set their own standards and enforce those standards within their own comfort zones.

I've seen some good ones too but I always just nickname them. For instance FGVJ just becomes Fatty. Though I agree it can be distracting when they have strange or long names.

This pretty much is a server admin thing, we in the 29th do not allow racist or other type of insulting names like swear words in our servers. I really don't know why in a game you pay for to back up, to help out in its development and you make such a stupid name.

I was wondering who took that name when I tried to register....... But legitimately I wouldn't want someone like that in my squad or on my server.

If you find yourself struggling to pronounce a nickname, just assign him another name that's easier to pronounce/remember for you and let him know that you did it. If he doesn't like it..well let him know kindly that there's no more room in your squad for him and KICK HIS A** OUT.

I've seen some good ones too but I always just nickname them. For instance FGVJ just becomes Fatty. Though I agree it can be distracting when they have strange or long names.

Guess that's one smart solution, I'm not ever taking these words into my mouth as I know enough idiots who'd only make a song out of that and then shitpost it all over the interweb. biggrin.png

I was wondering who took that name when I tried to register....... But legitimately I wouldn't want someone like that in my squad or on my server.

Exactly, it already tells so much about the person.

There isn't a whole lot we can do about this, especially when we go on steam.  They'll be bound by Steam's rules for acceptable names.  

we are all grown up men and i have no problems with big fat girls vaginas

we are all grown up men and i have no problems with big fat girls vaginas

Not with vaginas, but with people who are immature enough to call themselves after them.

And that's coming from a guy who wants commorose-spam in the game ^^

My new name, Pvt. Harry P. Ness hope to make Major that would be nice...

Not with vaginas, but with people who are immature enough to call themselves after them.

What's offensive about his name?  Seriously?  His immaturity shouldn't be matched by someone being offended.  It literally isn't a bad word or anything close to Nazi, KKK, and shit (curse words).  Even if it is, it's their name.  Not what you have to call them. 

Is this just because it says vagina?  really, that's a problem? 

What's offensive about his name?  Seriously?  His immaturity shouldn't be matched by someone being offended.  It literally isn't a bad word or anything close to Nazi, KKK, and shit (curse words).  Even if it is, it's their name.  Not what you have to call them. 

Is this just because it says vagina?  really, that's a problem? 

Try to apply at a job with your email-address being "[email protected]" and guess your chances.

Your sig is a guy sitting on the toilet, and you're concerned about in-game names?

Your sig is a guy sitting on the toilet, and you're concerned about in-game names?

Are you even being serious?

Oh please, it is a humurous, viral ad for healthier eliminating, which improves your health (not even a joke, click on it!).

So I made a parody of the SQUAD logo of it.

If anything, it is an artistic parody and worth million times more than a dumb childish name like this:

"Your mums pussy juice'

But I guess some people are immature enough to just go along with it... whatever.

I just wanted to know people's opinions anyways.

You compare online gaming with job applications ?? biggrin.png

It's called an oversharpened example metaphor and is there to point out what makes the difference.

How much seriousness and teamplay do you expect from a player with such a name? And do you love saying "hey your mom's pussy juice, can I get a revive, pretty please?"

Are you even being serious?

Not really, no, but you are, which is the point. Who cares what someone uses for their in-game name?

If it puts you in such distress, address them by their role instead.