invisible.nin/SINE

Accept every name?

I Don't care what people call themselves. I Don't get offended by it. The only thing that can be a little problem is names that are long. But you just make it shorter so it's easier to communicate faster. People call me "Navel" most of the time.

But I guess some people are immature enough to just go along with it... whatever.I just wanted to know people's opinions anyways.

No offence buddy, but from how i see it, if anyone is being immature the person is you. Jesus christ stop being offended by some simple nickname in a game. With that attitude you will keep being offended as long as you use the internet.

This name is so innocent and i played with him a few times and each time everyone in the squad(well except you) had a laugh of this name,thats good value! Stop trying to take that away, let people decided what they want for name, to many rules on this and the element of fun in player names is lost.

Jesus christ stop being offended by some simple nickname in a game. With that attitude you will keep being offended as long as you use the internet.

Did I ever state that I was offended by it?

Please stop making assumptions.

I asked for people's opinions and nothing else. Just as I already wrote in the sentence you chose to quote and then ignore.

Thanks for your opinion.

It wouldn't be accepted in any community except for the online ones. Do we wanna promote a lesser standard?

In this world of political correctness, do you think that name would be seen as being not sexist by our eventual female players?

He knew he picked a troll name and should be treated as such.

You want to get along in any community you adapt to it.

You don't care about getting along then teamsports (SQUAD) are not for you.

I am personally not offended but I can see how others see it.

It's just ridiculous and I will choose not to play at servers that put a blind eye to this stuff.

A word at this time, sometimes its best to agree to disagree.  There are a few posts in this thread that fall into that scenario. 

Imagines his name in the credits

#laughs in an very immature teenage girly way, that should be banned cause someone might be offended by it! :D

Side question, where do they take the player(founders) names from that goes into credits, nick or irl name?

Not with vaginas, but with people who are immature enough to call themselves after them.

And that's coming from a guy who wants commorose-spam in the game ^^

Seriosuly mate, how you sound,  "I dont want him to have this name because i dont like it"

Just play the game and enjoy it.

Oh and your signature, hypocrisy.

Yeah honestly I think its pretty obvious its a troll nickname and should be treated as such. Even if it's not intended as being sexist, it does come across as that. Given that I'd sincerely fucking hope that this community's spirit of inclusiveness would stretch to female players of SQUAD, stopping any sexist bullshit or the appearance of such, should be considered a must by the admins. This is not 1995 in your mums basement, and the 'IF U CANT DEAL WITH THIS LEAV THER INTERNETZ" talk belongs on 4chan and is no excuse for being a sexist or racist or homophobic troll, because tough shit.

If the community won't stand for racist or homophobic nicknames, it shouldn't stand for sexist ones either. I stand by this.

I kind of feel like these sentiments could be valid here. The standard you walk by is the standard you accept.

Edited by r3volution

Seriosuly mate, how you sound,  "I dont want him to have this name because i dont like it"

*sigh* One more of those people who obviously can't read and interprets wildly without taking a second of thought.

Thanks for your "addition", much appreciated.

i played with Little Girls vagina too some days ago

i laughed a second about this silly nickname and go on with gaming.

i think you guys want to have so much Immersion you can get.

well, soldiers all over the world have one Thing in common :

rough language and dirty phrases

take it as an Immersion Bonus :D

it is  a online game...what did you all think what will happen when squad hits the market and thousends over thousends new Players enters the playground ?

you will face many  superdicks, dickblackcocks, ugly***** and so far in the future :lol:

for my part, i think  that these modern political correctnes kills every fun and looseness

An in game name of "Fat Girls Vaginal Juice" is not even remotely the same as having a forum signature with someone on a potty. Now if his in game name was "Sillouette Taking a Huge Shit" then maybe you could say hypocrisy but the way it is now... there is absoluely to way it's hypocrisy. Now if you posted it then it would would be hypocricy since your nick is an euphamism for a bigdick.

It should all go away when we get private server control. Though if the admins dont crack down on this it will only get worse when the game hits steam. I expect to see a lot of Ni**erF**kers and C**tEater412s. And if you think that is even remotely a good thing then you are extremely disconnected with the game and community.

What the... Guys, I have only one question: why don't you bring an action against the devs and admins? This forum is awfully sexist, they give us only 2 gender options to choose from!

I reckin this thread, or the way its gone off, is exactly why the guy used that name.

The name doesn't bother me, but the logic behind selecting it (the "f*ck you to those of you trying to communicate with me in a family environment") is pretty daft. Anyone who thinks that's some kind of smart idea is not really worth my time. 

Either way, I've played with this guy once or twice. He's quiet enough, doesn't really talk, but he wasn't a bad squad mate.

What the... Guys, I have only one question: why don't you bring an action against the devs and admins? This forum is awfully sexist, they give us only 2 gender options to choose from!

Go back to tumblr.

I'm always amazed at how many guys on the internet are concerned about political correctness killing their fun. Or more accurately forcing them to realise that their 'fun' was insulting and excluding other people.

ZiGreen: Superlative intellectual riposte and some spectacular straw manning there. I think once you're reduced to insulting someone over their avatar as a rebuttal its over. Ironically you have pointed out that it would be a good idea to put additional gender selection options there, which I do actually endorse.