Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 2.1 Hotfix

sad to say but you can still lean against walls and look inside, doesn't seem to be able to shot through at least.

The ability to shoot through them still persists, however not all shots will make it through the wall. 

Speaking of slo-mo - yesterday I spawned on a FOB, the timer was >10 secs left and it spawned me, but everything was in slow motions. Walking, aim down sights, reload, automatic fire, etc.

Was kind of funny. I'm wondering what happened? If it accidentally spawned me before the timer but some safe-guard is in place that makes everyting 1/4 speed?

It went back to normal speed on it's own, not long after which makes me think possibly when the timer that I should have had to wait for hit zero.

PSA: You generally have to bandage a downed person's gun. I play almost exclusively medic and after a few rounds tonight the most reliable place to bandage a downed person appears to be their weapon. If it's underground, pretty much SOL. After that medkit is hit or miss, generally the same spot where you bandaged but I have had to run down hills to the body after bandaging at the weapon.

Hey guys! Great work on the new stuff it looks fantastic!

I have just one question, since I updated and downloaded the new V2.1 Hotfix, I have not been able to see or join any servers.

It says on the bottom left that there are 18 servers with another verson that are showing.

Would love to get playing on the game so cant wait to hear back from you.

Thank's for everything Dev's!

Jbenz 

Thumbs up devs.. I haven't played since the first week of closed alpha v1, and just "installed" the new version, although I could move since I forgot to remove the old settings, but still it looks much more honed up.  :)

Added Second Sensitivy Slider? NO that much work? Why not adding a aim through signs slider so we can set different sensitivitys, to aim better  <_<

UE4 4.10 released ... are you DEVs gonna update our game on next level?

We have already updated the game to 4.10 internally, minimal issue this time, yay! 4.10 was mainly bug fixes and VR/Mobile updates, so didn't affect us as much this time around.

We have already updated the game to 4.10 internally, minimal issue this time, yay! 4.10 was mainly bug fixes and VR/Mobile updates, so didn't affect us as much this time around.

This is great news! Thank you!

Another question - Will we have another ALPHA build before Steam EA or the next new build is gonna be the Steam EA ?

Thank you!

Alpha portal says this:

HTTP Status 403 - Expected CSRF token not found. Has your session expired?​

What have I done wrong?

Thx

Alpha portal says this:

HTTP Status 403 - Expected CSRF token not found. Has your session expired?​

What have I done wrong?

Thx

I have the smae thing on Microsoft Edge web browser. Works fine on Chrome though.