Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 2.1 Hotfix

Seeding! Come and get it folks, the P2P cafe is open and serving up hot, fresh Squad updates!

so it is a complete replacement ?

deleting 2.0 and unpack 2.1 ?

so it is a complete replacement ?

deleting 2.0 and unpack 2.1 ?

Yes. Completely delete the v2.0 alpha and then unpack the v2.1 alpha.

Pleaseeeeeeeee, put aim down the sight toogle option. Keep up the good work....

You sir, apparently have not read the Alpha V2 updates.  This was part of Alpha V2.0, look in Game Settings.

No November update with vehicles so we can test them before the game goes to Steam? :(

We are hoping, but no promises...

Medic system still broken :(  Nightmare to bandage people compared to Alpha V1.

Didn't manage to try digging out enemy emplacements yet. Only friendly, which did come down.

Also shovel seems to not stop digging after building is complete any more, not a big deal but a small step back i guess.

Spectral, i couldn't tell you if that NY server went to insurgency as I crashed out of game, came back and server was empty.

Please provide your dump file.  It is located under AppData \ Roaming or Local \ Squad \ Saved \ Logs \ UE4....

No November update with vehicles so we can test them before the game goes to Steam? :(

From what i understand, we will get the next version on steam, but maybe that will be before its on sale. (I am in another beta on steam and that game will go an sale mid next year, so it would be possible)

sad to say but you can still lean against walls and look inside, doesn't seem to be able to shot through at least.

Uff,thats not good...

In other game,when you come near wall,tree,etc...your weapon is moving down,no chance to go trough wall and looking what is behind

Uff,thats not good...

In other game,when you come near wall,tree,etc...your weapon is moving down,no chance to go trough wall and looking what is behind

hey bro, were currently in an alpha state of the game. the devs are most likely aware of this and working on it.

yeah i know, i was just hoping the hot fix ;

"Fixed a number of instances where players could exploit wall geometry and fire through solid objects" would solve the visual exploit. 

yeah i know, i was just hoping the hot fix ;

"Fixed a number of instances where players could exploit wall geometry and fire through solid objects" would solve the visual exploit.

seeing through walls and being able to fire through them are 2 different things, etc. etc.

• Local Game is still not spawnable
  • Not sure if it's me but the ACOG seems to have a 1-click offset to the right when firing at 100m range while crouching.​

​Completely Fresh LOCALAPPDATA + Game folder - so that's not the issue.

• Not sure if it's me but the ACOG seems to have a 1-click offset to the right when firing at 100m range while crouching.​

​Completely Fresh LOCALAPPDATA + Game folder - so that's not the issue.

Yeah i noticed that offset in Alpha 2 too.

Wait for a minute or two before trying to spawn. It's possible that the spawn timer is still active, it's just not visible. That's what IronTaxi was thinking anyway.

Wait for a minute or two before trying to spawn. It's possible that the spawn timer is still active, it's just not visible. That's what IronTaxi was thinking anyway.

Good to know, thanks!

hey bro, were currently in an alpha state of the game. the devs are most likely aware of this and working on it.

Yes,yes i know that...just saying...i do not think that DEVs are not capable to resolve any problem related to our game...

seeing through walls and being able to fire through them are 2 different things, etc. etc.

Yes, i Said I hoped they would fix the visual exploit to. What's your point?

Good to know, thanks!

I've also noticed that you can speed the timer up in local if you use the Adminslomo command. There seems to be a round timer but it doesn't show in the bottom left.

Yes, i Said I hoped they would fix the visual exploit to. What's your point?

my point is you probably expected a bit too much on that bit of the game for one hotfix, mate.