Chuc

Closed Alpha Version 2.1 Hotfix

Yes, the bandage and med bag prone bug was huge! Great job guys! :)

cc a bunch of server crashes were fixed. Not specific to changing missions but all crash dumps were looked at and fixed so those issues should be resolved. Do you remember the servers so we can pull the dumps and confirm they are patched?

That's great! I can't recall exact servers. I'm mostly playing on the following though: GER #1, GER #2, UK #1 or UK #2. At least two of those servers witnessed such crashes yesteday. Plus another US one that I don't remember.

I believe I started playing after 3PM GMT, if that helps narrow it down.

read the medic fixes and got so excited!
all night last night I was unable to heal anyone while i was prone,

now if we can just give the medics some optics and get rid of the Cobra prone position while using med/patch then I wouldn't want to rip my hair out everytime I play medic lol

Loving this patch so far. If we keep getting goodies at this rate I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to AAA titles.

Loving this patch so far. If we keep getting goodies at this rate I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to AAA titles.

Those AAA titles are the new F titles, they can go suck on my stick!

Thanks for pushing out a fix for these mainly QOL issues in such a timely manner guys. Cheers!

• Fixed shovels not being able to destroy deployable assets
  • Added physics to UGL smoke grenade projectiles
  • Fixed ACOG being too dark, especially on night maps
  • Fixed a number of instances where players could exploit wall geometry and fire through solid objects

Devs... I love you. Awesome update guys! Can't wait!

Good job guys.

You can have the week off. 

I'm under no authority or position of power to say that, but it sounds good, so have the week off. Actually just one day, just the one day off. 

Good job guys.

You can have the week off. 

I'm under no authority or position of power to say that, but it sounds good, so have the week off. Actually just one day, just the one day off. 

20 minutes, only 19 minutes tho, actually 5 minutes off is good

Dammit, i just opened the server browser and it said 0 servers found something something different version. Hit alpha.joinsquad.com and nothing... tricked me, updated list and they're all back :(

On the upside i just moved to a new apartment and now i can see all servers, first time ever seeing a scrollable server browser haha. Same ADSL provider, no extra port forwarding, DMZ, etc, etc... odd - but good.

Dammit, i just opened the server browser and it said 0 servers found something something different version. Hit alpha.joinsquad.com and nothing... tricked me, updated list and they're all back :(

On the upside i just moved to a new apartment and now i can see all servers, first time ever seeing a scrollable server browser haha. Same ADSL provider, no extra port forwarding, DMZ, etc, etc... odd - but good.

That's probably because of the v2 patch, than your connection :) or they fixed something serverside (Spectral was looking into the issue)

Been playing V2 since it came out.

Since day 1 on V1 i could never see all servers. http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/5924-cant-see-more-than-8-servers/

Not sure why i can see them all suddenly today, not sure why it said something about different version in browser and dropped servers.

Literally only change i made to new modem/router (which didn't show all servers earlier) was change MTU size, which I doubt helped...

You gentlemen are amazing!!  I am extremely impressed with the direction of this game. Keep up the good work and remember that no matter how hard it gets,  you got a community who supports you!!! 

But why did you shoot through the walls? I thought bullets can't shoot through them yet.

It was a glitch. A very bad glitch. You could lean into a wall and kill everyone on the other side.