.Led.

Purchased

I purchased the S/L Package last night and played 2 games, im use to Battlefields, COD's, and Americas Army this will take some getting use to, take it easy on me.

My question is, when i was on portal it said there was a DEPLOY NOW on the main menu for single player, however i dont have that, is that a bug or did yall do away with it?

I purchased the S/L Package last night and played 2 games, im use to Battlefields, COD's, and Americas Army this will take some getting use to, take it easy on me.

My question is, when i was on portal it said there was a DEPLOY NOW on the main menu for single player, however i dont have that, is that a bug or did yall do away with it?

• Renamed 'Deploy Now' to 'Start Local' to better describe what it does.

ok thanks, was gonna use single player to get use to weapon control. so was just curious

Just found this game today, got really excited and pre-purchased it. only to find out i bought the rifleman tier and can't play til december :(   didn't really want to spend 40 more dollars, but looks like i have to if i want to play this month.

Just found this game today, got really excited and pre-purchased it. only to find out i bought the rifleman tier and can't play til december :(   didn't really want to spend 40 more dollars, but looks like i have to if i want to play this month.

That is correct buddy. If you can spare the money it is definitely worth it. 

You wont find a better game in the genre