Tackshooter

Struggling with target acquisition.

103 posts in this topic

I'm gonna try the Gamma tip and SweetFX because the tips about being outmaneuvered are garbage. There is so much aliasing and blur at a ranges that you cannot spot people so maneuvering is useless unless you want to fight in distances unless than 30ft. You cannot even see clearly across the street, let alone at distances of 100m. It makes the game infuriating when you're constantly being shot at yet nobody can identify targets because they cannot see them due to how bad the aliasing and graphics are.

Hmmm, I run everything on Epic and have no problem spotting targets when I take my time and "look" at my surroundings even at long ranges.

Finding targets was my first difficulty too, followed quickly by identifying the enemy.

It just takes time and understanding of the flow of the game.  Just as you are out looking for the enemy, the enemy is out looking for you.

Fot long range shots - you really need to stare hard at the screen and look for anything out of place and for any movement and then shoot - but remember that when you shoot, you've just given yourself away.