Zacam

Closed Alpha v1 vs. V2 changes needed

You will want to traverse to your AppData storage path:

"C:\Users\%YourUserName%\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\"

And either copy or rename the "WindowsNoEditor\" folder so that it can rebuild some updates to these files properly*.

This will "default" your game on first launch, but if you backed things up, you can always look at what you had set before.

*Specifically, to add the functionality for the Mouse wheel up/down inventory management (as well as other new binds), you'll want to have it rebuild the Input.ini file at a minimum.

please explain I am confused! Previously I could change all my keybindings in the settings, except for the arrows (change WSAD) which I had to change in an input file in the game directory (not in username etc). I do have a backup of this file.

please explain I am confused! Previously I could change all my keybindings in the settings, except for the arrows (change WSAD) which I had to change in an input file in the game directory (not in username etc). I do have a backup of this file.

You can still do that, but you'll need to re-do what you've done on a newer version of the file, which will need to be recreated so it can include/be updated to some newer functionality bindings.

Thank Zacam ! 

Just a question: How is inventory parameter with the mouse wheel ?

I'm not sure I understand the question? If it is "How is it/will it work", you use the mouse wheel to cycle through your Kits inventory (achieving the same thing as using your number keys, 1-0) so if you're on a kit that has a Pistol and you mouse wheel up, it'll go to your Primary weapon, or you can mouse wheel down to your grenade/shovel/bandage.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a french frog  :)

For me, the inventory with the mouse wheel doesn't work  :huh:

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a french frog :)

For me, the inventory with the mouse wheel doesn't work :huh:

Can you still the 1-2-3-4-5.... To get the item you want ?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a french frog  :)

For me, the inventory with the mouse wheel doesn't work  :huh:

Did you clear your user setting file as outlined in the first post? Because that would be one reason why it won't work.

Can you still the 1-2-3-4-5.... To get the item you want ?

Yes.