Chuc

Closed Alpha 2 Released

Until it hits steam then.. oi oi snIp3rHeaShotNoScopez Skillzzz cod noobs get their mits on it.

I am really, really afraid of this.

We need proper servers with admins that keep an eye on these kids coming  :( 

Enjoy it while we can?  :unsure:

Until it hits steam then.. oi oi snIp3rHeaShotNoScopez Skillzzz cod noobs get their mits on it.

They'll find out soon enough that the game isn't for them but it will be too late! >:)

They'll find out soon enough that the game isn't for them but it will be too late! >:)

Indeed, also the description would have to be well written and focusing on the words of teamplay, high damage, extreme big maps, communication and personal skill will not make you will the round, lol

They'll find out soon enough that the game isn't for them but it will be too late! > :)

Too late for what?

Lots of half empty glasses in here eh?

That is not a bug, it is intentional.  All you need to do is remove the binding for the following in your Input.ini file:

-ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio0",Key=NumPadZero,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

So radio0 is an auto-leave squad button? Interesting.

Too late for what?

Lots of half empty glasses in here eh?

They will have to either suck it up and become a team player or take their call of duty ways back to call of duty :P

im officially starting the Stop Whining About The Steam Release and Grow A Spine Campaign 2015, vote for my platform.

im officially starting the Stop Whining About The Steam Release and Grow A Spine Campaign 2015, vote for my platform.

What about the guys Whining on Squad's Facebook page about wanting the game to be cheaper so they can get into the alpha.

Cheap bastards <_<

What about the guys Whining on Squad's Facebook page about wanting the game to be cheaper so they can get into the alpha.

Cheap bastards <_<

They can wait until december :P

but i have to say i think us as developers are more excited about steam release than anyone else. It will be MUCH easier for us to quickly deploy patches and fixes instead of having to wait a month.

They will have to either suck it up and become a team player or take their call of duty ways back to call of duty :P

I fail to see how it is "too late" then. The situation will handle itself as you just described, just like it has with every PR release.

So Friday, 30th October at 6AM UTC   is here in Euro in like 13 Hours. And the download will be Pre-Download. Its not available yet. So when we get it? 

Great work Devs!  Really looking forward to playing this new build, popping some heads with the newly improved optics, and enjoying the other features you have fixed/added.  Sensational job!

Chill dude! was meant as a joke.. light hearted.

Cheap bastards <_<

I saw that haha something along the lines of "Can Squad Leader package get cheaper the closer it gets to Steam release". 

If only SQUAD could be my life. Hell of an job :) To bad its not on friday! That way we could have the weekend to test it :) But <3<3 Til Valhall!

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

If I wasnt about to get married soon, I'd marry you Squad (or Squad devs, depends on... mmh ok I'll stop here :P )

Great job and great gameplay to come, keep working guys youre an awesome dev team :o :o :o