Sign in to follow this  
ChanceBrahh

1 Ticket Win

Alrighty, so you could argue that this should be in the media section but if this turns into a discussion then it may belong here ;)

Anyways......

Tonight, i had one of the best rounds of squad since the first week of commander package release.

We the insurgents took all 5 flags in about 10 minutes only to lose 2 FOBs and get pushed back the middle flag where there was a decent fire fight for awhile with abit of back and forth capping and recapping centre flag. Coming down to the last 18 tickets and just taking the middle flag, i decide as a last ditch effort to push the squad to the 4th flag and try and take it before they recapped ours. This video clip is from the last 2 minutes of the round (nothing special in terms of action) but i still thought id pop this up on the forums as abit of a shout out to the squad members and abit of 'suck shit USA' lol

[sL] ChanceBrahh
Griff
Pray for DeathX
Freezer Geezer
A$AP-Element
Sofajeger
(._*Mandeuk
MrSp1k3

eq9lruU.jpg

not my (feribert hassbender) first  "1 ticket left"  loose or win match, but one of the most annoying :D :D

the rpg spam was the hell, everyone was hating them in squad-Chat :P

Nice!

Had a three ticket win the other night and that was epic. But one ticket, nice!

That's why you should always fight to the last fucking ticket every match. Pisses me off when peeps start with the negative vibes, we lost this, no we haven't, shut dafuq up and fight harder.

It was indeed a good match, hat off to you guys ;)

There is only one thing I will say... Who ever on your team was just continuously RPG'ing us... It started to grate after about the 7th time. While I applaud the win and the use of all your 'tools' I cannot wait for vehicles to enter the game as these RPG's won't then be used so readily!

Just reminded me of COD.. And that is one game I serious detest and definitely don't want to associate with Squad!!

Just reminded me of COD.. And that is one game I serious detest and definitely don't want to associate with Squad!!

+1

lol that was me with the RPG  :D well one of them :P was a great match! I will still use the RPG/LAW the same as i do now but when vehicles come out  it will give me something to shoot at :).  Also does anyone know if this bug was submitted and it's confirmed going to get patched? because you can actually run a whole squad as anything as you want just have to do the glitch with whatever kit you want.

lol that was me with the RPG  :D well one of them :P was a great match! I will still use the RPG/LAW the same as i do now but when vehicles come out  it will give me something to shoot at :).  Also does anyone know if this bug was submitted and it's confirmed going to get patched? because you can actually run a whole squad as anything as you want just have to do the glitch with whatever kit you want.

Well you did have over 20 kills... So balance of probability is it was likely you but I wasn't going to say.

What glitch is that?

Well you did have over 20 kills... So balance of probability is it was likely you but I wasn't going to say.

What glitch is that?

lol.... i didnt even look at my K/D. You can break the squad kit limiter if you do some certain things so in our case we had 3 RPG guys in our squad at some point.

"Your team won with 1 tickets"

Thank you for finding and reporting this bug. We take grammar problems very serious. The DEV team has been notified of this issue.

Thank goodness. We can't let poor grammar influence the younger generation more than it already has!

lol.... i didnt even look at my K/D. You can break the squad kit limiter if you do some certain things so in our case we had 3 RPG guys in our squad at some point.

LoL Rocket noob! . = )

Ok that explains the rpg spam.

with 1 ticket loose i can say clearly that you won this round only because of your glitch abusing :)

I use 90% of my bandages after rpg splash damage :D

Fun game, looking forward to the next. Some real intense firefights.

As others have said, too many RPGs on our side though haha. Didn't even notice we had 3 in our squad until towards the end.

I'm sure that bug will be fixed though.

Cheers lads!

Yeah that was a great round, tumbs up to the squad and Chance for the great SL-ing.

Hopefully we will se alot of this types of rounds in the future, nothing like a close game where you realy feel that each ticket is priceless.