{Ř} Blackhawk

{R} ☩ RENEGADES ☩ - Speed, Surprise, VOFA

XlQ10fv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

(We are hardcore casual, we don't train to compete. We train to dominate servers)

So you want to be a Renegade? You think you're among the best and brightest squad has to offer?

Just a few things you need to understand before you put in that pretty little resume. We're not your typical clan. Of the ones who request entry only 20% are accepted. If you are accepted you will undergo training to sharpen your reaction time, aim, and teamwork. Lonewolves, leave it at the door. The teams are all about teamwork. 

Three phases of training, 10 events 1 hour a piece, that can be completed in any order. Stealth, CQB, Field Ops are the three phases. All 10 events must be completed before you earn your tag. There is no timeline to complete this. However, you may not lead a Renegade Squad without the tags. 

Milsim is not in our DNA, we use military tactics only to the point of efficacy. Real world tactics rely on 4 of the 5 senses to work efficiently on the battlefield, in FPS you have two of those. Thus, if a tactic doesn't work, Its removed from our playbook. We aren't here to look pretty for videos or reenact blackhawk down. We're here to win.

Which brings me to my next point, ranks don't exist in our group. Your peers respect are your rank. They don't like you, don't expect them to follow you. Each month members are given one red card they CAN use to eliminate a bad apple. 70% of the group must drop red cards in order to boot you. The Renegade with the most qualifications always has priority on Squad Lead, each weapon in squad has a Renegade Qualification course, this includes your mind in Tactics and Strategy. Your certs are your resume to lead. Not time based, buddy system ranks handed out like candy.

Still interested? Hah, we'll see how long your motivation last.

APPLICATION:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Steam Profile Link:

Hours Played:

Nationality:

Mic?:

------------------------------------------------------------

STEAM GROUP:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SquadRenegades/

Discord:
Renegade Tactical: https://discord.gg/prtfU6f

Edited by {Ř} Blackhawk

Played with you and enjoyed a lot today! Sadly, I'm not into the "clan" thingy, but I do hope to have some more good games with you! :)

aaaah so this is why you Tw@s wouldnt take the objectives that game lol...hunkered down in your pretty FOB lol

Not having a go (banter)...was a difficult game without your help though, only had a few small squads taking the objectives.  You played a lot better the game after :)

This is why all you f****rs would not come help us!!!!! 

But nice fob 

PS your fob did not help win my twitch stream shows different

Lol we had a streamer on our side as well, we'd be happy to send ya the footage of the amount of contact that was pushing our objective!

We just decided it was a smarter move to hold the center objective and let the kills fly for that match as we were outnumbered by 7 players

until the very end where the losers started quitting.

Its was just really frustrating for our team, i find with squad you either play defensive or assault. its hard unless the commanders communicate if they dont then it goes to rat shit, but the end game was met.

Id love to see the feed though to take a look.

Alright I'll see if the guy will upload it! I understand the frustration. You of all people should know renegades rarely play defensively. We are always behind enemy lines wiping out the guys locking down the other side of the map. However I seen us being down by so many players and made a decision to hold a very crucial objective and we did so. I was very very proud of those guys.

I'll contact cartermatic here shortly

Renegades are usually a good squad to have on your team. Please don't go down the Minecraft route Blackhawk, we need you wrecking shit with your crew.

Pretty cool looking FOB.

Lol fun playing with ya Scheiffer! Let the banter wars begin!

Didn't plan on being a big FOB builder but you gotta be strategic. In some cases staying on attack just doesnt work lol

Much giggles last night with our little 4 v 4. Watch out though you got snapper out for your blood now. Lulz.

Putting together an effective training for move by fire and marksmanship. Look forward to getting those ranges zeroed in gentlemen. Hopefully it helps with accuracy.