I only just saw this. Seriously, amazing effort and work!

Going the full hundred yard; places where bigger and more well known development teams won't go. The gaming industry is gonna be taken by a storm when this releases, for sure.

Even though this is fairly old, I still love looking at it from time to time, and now I can share how awesome I think it looks.

For some reason I like the M249 with the fabric pouch, compared to the metal tin box mag.

I dunno, just seems more war like

:)

Haha. Well the fabric bag comes in two sizes if I remember, 50 rounds and 100 rounds and the drum is plastic that holds 200. The nickname for the fabric bags is a "nutsack" :)

Haha. Well the fabric bag comes in two sizes if I remember, 50 rounds and 100 rounds and the drum is plastic that holds 200. The nickname for the fabric bags is a "nutsack" :)

in that case- I'd love to hold 4 or 5 nutsacks.....

^Ha! Gay!

Fabrics also come in the 200, but they're useless when firing and moving. The plastic mount on the bag snaps off the in the receiver's metal cradle. Coupled with the fact experienced operators cram 120-140 rounds in the 100-round bag it doesn't really come out unless you're in a more static position.

if no sights please let us zoom in more, at 2k res im keep having to put my nose on the monitor to see anything!!! 

if no sights please let us zoom in more, at 2k res im keep having to put my nose on the monitor to see anything!!! 

That's how ironsights work. Zoom is more than enough currently.

I'm hoping there will be optics on the Saw to alleviate that issue. Iron Sights are only limited to so much, then you need to bring in magnified optics.

ACOG SDO (as opposed to the ACOG RCO on M16/M4)

and ACOG MDO for M240 for those curious.

And we will have all of them of course.

That's how ironsights work. Zoom is more than enough currently.

In real life you can see clearly up too several hundred meters even with ironsights if there are no obstacles in the way...  but in a game on a monitor with a limited amount of pixels and a high fov, your eyesight gets very limited.. thats why milsim games like ARMA and stuff uses a zoom function and lower default fov's..  

Elcan M145 as alternative? In the far future, of course :)

Marines -> ACOG

Army -> Elcan M145

So, if both are in the game, you might get your wish? :P

Maybe know issue, maybe just wagon wheel effect at play... but the belt on the M249 seems to be moving into the box instead of out of the box when firing. Most noticeable when hipfiring.