G4m3rHead

How to get on the SQUAD wagon?

Hey guys!

So i'm qurious about how to get started with SQUAD, i want to experience it first hand but don't really know how i can do this.

I did read the Pre-Purchase info about the different backing and founding deals and some had the Alpha test in them, so is that the way, to back the devs with $70 which would get me in to experience it?!

But in that case, what if it turnes out to not be something for me, I'm guessing there wont be a refund?! And should wait for the games release to buy it at a premium for which i could get a refund if it wasnt to my liking?

Thx in advance.

Watch mrchaggy on twitch for a feel of the game. If you're still on the fence wait for steam release and play the steam refund game. The only way to play this release is to buy the $70 version.

Watch mrchaggy on twitch for a feel of the game. If you're still on the fence wait for steam release and play the steam refund game. The only way to play this release is to buy the $70 version.

Thx for the quick reply Mr. Putin sir.. Hows Russia?

Hey guys!

So i'm qurious about how to get started with SQUAD, i want to experience it first hand but don't really know how i can do this.

I did read the Pre-Purchase info about the different backing and founding deals and some had the Alpha test in them, so is that the way, to back the devs with $70 which would get me in to experience it?!

But in that case, what if it turnes out to not be something for me, I'm guessing there wont be a refund?! And should wait for the games release to buy it at a premium for which i could get a refund if it wasnt to my liking?

Thx in advance.

Firstly welcome to Squad..

Don't think theres a 30 day refund policy here!?. :P

Watch some videos,loads out there.Squad is the future,we're in the future!.

If you do want to buy & I know that you know, you want too... :D

http://joinsquad.com/prepurchase

Watch it.  Buy it.  Touch it.  Can't Touch it.  Play it. 

*Sung to this beat*

But really, it's a great game, well worth the $70. 

DO IT!

Been here since the start and it's replaced EVERY game that I play these days. Shit, even donated further and probably will do some more! This game is what I've personally been searching for for 17 years!

Hey guys!

Thx in advance.

You have 2 options:

• 70$ play now (= Closed Alpha) : http://joinsquad.com/prepurchase
  • 30$ play later (=EarlyAccess will be released around end 2015/beginning of 2016 - buyable on STEAM after publishing) : Wait for it

Watch it.  Buy it.  Touch it.  Can't Touch it.  Play it. 

*Sung to this beat*

I prefer this over the original!

hi there gamerhead,

the perfect answer to your question is to at least get the rifleman tier for only $30 (its what i got) because u will get the game when it comes out on steam early access probably in about 2 months, you wont have to spend $70, the game is and will be fucking tits!, guaran-fucking-tee it wont disappoint, and of course, 

DOWNLOAD AND PLAY PROJECT REALITY, ITS FUCKING FREE!

http://www.realitymod.com/downloads

project reality was made by the Squad dev team (in general) and Squad is the sequel in spirit to Project Reality.

oh and please read the manual, always play with a mic, be a rifleman and stay close to your squad leader.

join us!

I'm guessing there wont be a refund?!

Dont think many games have a refund policy, but you will not regret buying this game anyway!

Now go do it! ;) 

Try PR first if you dont want to pay alot of money, then imagine squad is going to be so much smoother and tunes than PR in a couple of years ; )

My suggestion is to watch some let's plays/videos of the game. Browse the forums, check out all the ideas everyone has, see what the community is like. I don't think you will find anyone on these forums that will tell you they hate this game. We're all a little biased here lol