Sign in to follow this  
SkyNex0

Helper for new players

Hello

May be the wrong forum part but then move it please :)

Ok so lots of new players and unexperienced ones coming on, which I love, since I want (and need) an active community for the one game that Ive waited ages for. And the only one that is bringing any fun for my part.

Well I made this little field helper which is very basic and yes all is made in Paint. Hope it helps someone for easier get going in the field :).

Seeing that the image is pritty small, try click the link and make it big on there if youre having trouble to see something

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg281/SkyNex0/Squad%20helper_zpsoix1g8cs.jpg

Squad%20helper_zpsoix1g8cs.jpg

Edited by SkyNex0

Good stuff, the only confusing part is the kp bit which means keypad but to others will confuse.

Good stuff, the only confusing part is the kp bit which means keypad but to others will confuse.

Yeah I wasnt rly happy with that either, but did this in 5min for a friend at first(which I can discuss and explain via Teamspeak)  but then I thought I might aswell share it with the rest of the community and maybe help some people. Im not that good at English. so if anyone wants to edit,add or remove something. Feel free to post it :)

Very nice !!! Im not new but always had a hard time with keypad . I wasnt rly sure which way you place the numbers . Like from

top left-right 123

Middle left to right 456

Bittom left to right 789

Thats what i thought lol but its totally oposite . So thank you . Im glad i never called any of the keypad s before as ppl would go to a wrong spot lol