Merlin

Welcome to Squad!

Building a new rig for this!

Very Very excited! Keep up the great work!

Looking Forward to this ! played Joint Operations with the International Conflict Community for about 10 years , capping for several campaigns at 70 to 100 per team , time and nothing new like it slowly the community has dropped to almost 0 , anticipating Squad , Looking Great !

Really want this to succeed. I miss the PR BF2 days when there were 20 servers full of like minded gamers.

(Putting aside my concerns that there are only so many people that might be interested in this and some will inevitably go to PR2 instead (if it isn't already killed by squad)).

Would love to see some AI that will enable Single player practice??? OR.... better still, a full blown mission editor.

Keep it up and good luck

Why would people go to PR2 if Squad is basically the inofficial successor of PR1 with a Dev team that is almost exclusively consisting of PR1 Devs?

IF....PR2 is still alive.... it will be free........ !!!!

I for one will try PR2 out if it costs me nothing (as well as Squad)..... until I have played both I dont know which to prefer.... and let us not forget that the game community is overwhelmingly one of the most important aspects..... so for me it depends on a variety of factors which I prefer..... and other people naturally will have different opinions to me.

BUT if PR2 is free.... I am pretty sure that people will try it out at the very least.

IF....PR2 is still alive.... it will be free........ !!!!

I for one will try PR2 out if it costs me nothing (as well as Squad)..... until I have played both I dont know which to prefer.... and let us not forget that the game community is overwhelmingly one of the most important aspects..... so for me it depends on a variety of factors which I prefer..... and other people naturally will have different opinions to me.

BUT if PR2 is free.... I am pretty sure that people will try it out at the very least.

PR2 is dead in the water. Even if PR2 does get released, Squad will come out first.

Trully can´t wait for this one. Always wanted to try a more tactical FPS and this will be my first (no pun intended).

Keep up the good work folks.

Trully can´t wait for this one. Always wanted to try a more tactical FPS and this will be my first (no pun intended).

I think you're in a good place to experience it. Welcome on a board!

Anyone who has not played a tactical FPS really should get BFPR while you wait for Squad. Its a great game and Im sure it's a good trainer for Squad and teamplay in genneral.

Couple of times in one day...every day..i`m checking SQUAD web site for DEVs video #2 or some new work...

Come on DEVs,dont make me :(

Some devs are talking live about their game, every weekend for one hour... why You doesn`t do same or similar stuff... it wil be good for community ;)

Thanx in advance. :)

Patience.... This game has a long way to go and the more time they take to make videos and show us updates the longer it will take for them to release it.

Couple of times in one day...every day..i`m checking SQUAD web site for DEVs video #2 or some new work...

Come on DEVs,dont make me :(

Some devs are talking live about their game, every weekend for one hour... why You doesn`t do same or similar stuff... it wil be good for community ;)

Thanx in advance. :)

omg i know what u mean, i cant freaking wait for an update!

I'm so happy for you guys! Having followed PR since 0.3 I can attest to the top quality work the team performs.

I'll be sure to share this news with the entire clan!

Also, I would love to help in some way, but with no programming, art design ability etc. I might only be useful for communication or community engagement (which is exciting nonetheless)!

- A4

Game looks outstandingly good, Had a few hundred hours on project reality and enjoyed every part of it! Good work lads.

I've been lurking since you guys released your first video! Just wanted to say hey and I'm looking forward to your game! It looks like it will be a blast! Good job guys, can't wait to play!

The first post of this thread could really use an update with all the new DEVs joined. A website with all the teammembers would be even better.