Jeepo

Tactical Gamer - The Premiere Community For Mature Gamers

Hey hey!

Count me in on the TG server! Like many of you that was my BF2 home. I suck at Squad but I love it!

Chappie

Hey hey!

Count me in on the TG server! Like many of you that was my BF2 home. I suck at Squad but I love it!

Chappie

I mean you're not THAT bad... :)

Hey hey!

Chappie

Chappie! Nah man don't worry! It's not how good you are individually; it's about how good you can make the team. ;) See you soon!

TG's Squad server is up and running. 50 slots available (will probably increase in the near future). Was running full last I checked. Enjoy, and make sure you check out our forums and TS server!

Server is live and was full most of last night. Lets be having all you old guys who are a bit slow and rusty, and you new guys looking for a community to call home come and check in. Get on the server, jump into the TG Squad forums and say Hi!

TG is a special place to a lot of folks, being the Premiere online community for mature, realistic gameplay. Come try us out!

Oh lordie..and I gotta wait until the 15th...

Plus its going to take you a month before you can even hit anything....:D

Im glad TG is back, used to play on there long long time ago.  Good luck, and always have a few admins on making sure things are working out on the server, nothing is worse than an adminless server. :)

before the whole "pay to get unbanned/fbi" fiasco that happened a few years back. Hope none of those people are still in charge.

Uh... I'm pretty sure that was the old =]H[= Hardcore server.

TG has always strived to remain a mature and responsible community and their PR and Squad game officers are top notch.

Edited, its just rumors I heard, I had a pause a little before and after it happened, I remember TG server shutting down and everyone talking about that being the reason, im an idiot for spreading unconfirmed rumors. I am ofc talking out of my AAS .. :)

Fantastic launch day so far. Full server, Learn TG squads are up teaching new guys to the community, and lots of lead is flying. Be sure to check out the server and the forums - www.tacticalgamer.com

TG! Place to be!!

Just bought the game on steam, will be glued to the TG server from now on. Only place to play!

This sounds great, would love to check things out. Anything I should do outside of joining the forum and asking to be put in the Steam group?

By the way, the link to the Primer in the OP redirected to the general forum.

This sounds great, would love to check things out. Anything I should do outside of joining the forum and asking to be put in the Steam group?

Try this link (Primer) for the TG primer and this link (Squad Primer) for our Squad-specific introduction and information.

Welcome!

Thanks - updated OP!

Server has been full every day and our dedicated box is holding up real well!

Get on over there and partake in the excellent gameplay that we have experienced so far! 

Had some great games over the last few days and met some good people. Good teamwork, good cooperation and a good atmosphere. Far from fearing the influx of 'new' players a Steam release has created we're having a blast with it. Really cool to meet to meet new peeps who are looking for a tactical, teamwork focused Shooter. Thanks to everyone that has made the games over the holiday period special. Best wishes to all.

Great Community!

I have played PR at TG and have many wonderful memories from the old days. Actually, that's where I learned to play properly.

Tonight, I played Squad for a few hours and had lots of fun.

I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed at the level of teamwork on the server. There's barely any other servers with as many unresponsive squad leaders, and they're frequently doing anything but play the objectives, instead building superFOBs in the middle of nowhere or defending/attacking uncappable flags.