Jeepo

Tactical Gamer - The Premiere Community For Mature Gamers

Feel free to make an account on the forums and join in on the conversation! We look forward to playing with you on the TG server, SnowOficer.

Is there an application to follow true this thread or do i need to apply true the TG forums?, or this is just an announcement of the return of TG servers?.

Go ahead and create an account on the TG forums, you can find the website here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com, if you look in my signature you should also see TG's Squad subforum, start posting there and getting to know people! Lots of good PR veterans and people from other games too that are eager to get into Squad just like you. I'm sure they'll all welcome you with open arms. 

Like others I remember the TG server. It was always a good thing when u could join it to get good games. I never knew TG was more of a community than a clan, but this is what I need for Squad, teamwork orientated and mature ppl to game with. Signed up on your forums!

Seen your post over there too Japub, glad to have on board!

And for those of you interested and that might have already seen it on PRSpy/Server browser. Dispo kindly posted this up on the TG forums.

All

As some of you saw today, the PR server is back online!

We will be running the server on a part-time basis, most likely 3 days/nights a week, possibly 4. It is our opinion that this will work best in lieu of running the server 24/7 and having it sit empty most of the day. Additionally, the last time we tried to re-boot the server, we had big issues with getting people to help the seed the server. It is our hope that with a schedule that is known for the week, everyone will look forward to the days that server is up (much like we all looked forward to Thursday password nights) and the server will be full very quickly.

So, what's the schedule? Great question! We don't know yet. The admin team will make a post later this week with specific dates and times, but the weekend is a pretty safe bet for right now.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or suggestions, please get a hold of the admin team in the Contact An Admin forum.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield!

dispo

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads/201736-PR-Server-Is-Back?p=1866740#post1866740

Haven't been this excited in a long time. Can't wait to play on TG's PR server again!

Tentative schedule for PR this weekend (7/26 & 7/27):

Saturday 7/26: 2pm ~ 10pm (US Central)

Sunday 7/27: Noon ~ 10pm (US Central)

Server may be left on longer pending admin coverage and player support. Please check the TG:PR forum for more details including map lists for each day.

Counting down the days until Squad and passing the time playing PR.

I'll find some time to hop in. It's a tough weekend for me (and others) with Squad closed pre-alpha access too.

But I'll probably get tired of dying and no revives and find my way back to PR haha!

Well, I didn't get tired of the deathmatch/PR skirmish gameplay this past weekend. I tried to find time to help seed the PR server but it never really took off. It doesn't help that my ISP doesn't seem to like PR and I lose connection to the server randomly. Ugh...

Anyways, I hope you guys have a beefy server for Squad. There was noticeable server lag when the servers reached capacity (40-50) players. I'm sure the Squad devs will work to fix that issue, but I imagine a modern decent server will still be required.

TG PR server is up tomorrow, 09 August  starting @ 6:00pm GMT.

That's:

1:00pm Central

2:00pm Eastern

11:00am Pacific

Hope to see you there!

Now that the clan packs have been released into the game expect to see a bunch of TG guys playing, keep an eye out for the |TG| or |TG-(Number)| tags!

TG servers were my favourite back in PR ... can't wait to get on those for SQUAD