Jeepo

Tactical Gamer - The Premiere Community For Mature Gamers

GvGEERO.png

Tactical Gamer is one of the best known and respected communities that played Project Reality. For many years we hosted the busiest and most well organised PR server in existence. We have a history of great Commanders, fantastic Squad Leaders, admins, developers and testers all within our ranks, and this is something that will continue with Squad. Using our own Teamspeak server we run and participate in internal and external scrims. We are very excited about what the team is doing with Squad, and look forward to its progress!

Tactical Gamer prides itself on being a community of mature, teamwork-orientated gamers. We believe in playing games with tactics and teamwork, and have little tolerance for other styles of game play. While not all agree with our philosophy, we find that we have had incredible success with it in the past and see no reason why we cannot do so again. If you didn't have the opportunity to play on our Project Reality server before, please browse through our forums to see what we're all about. 

If you've played with us before then we'd like to welcome you back. 

We currently play a wide variety of teamwork orientated games, we run ArmA servers, BF4 servers, and our members are to be found in anything where there is cooperation and organisation required. Swing on by our forums and say hello in our new Squad sub-forum.

Our membership is in the 10's of thousands across all our games, mostly split between the USA and Europe. Our requirements are that you have a mic, are willing to participate in a teamwork orientated fashion, and have fun. We follow the principles of our primer in all games we play. 

Tactical Gamer Primer

TG Discord Information

TG Squad Forums

TG Announcement Thread

TG is BACK!

Edited by Jeepo

Guest Baltimorex

Omg Squad+TG server will be mindblown.

Participed only a few time on Pr TG server but I never found as much teamwork and a Tactics elswhere in Pr.

Actually I was invited to Pr by a TG server promotion on a PC game online magazine.

Omg Squad+TG server will be mindblown.

Participed only a few time on Pr TG server but I never found as much teamwork and a Tactics elswhere in Pr.

Actually I was invited to Pr by a TG server promotion on a PC game online magazine.

Well this was me, don't why does it posted as guest. ?

Anyway welcome back, and see you at Alpha? :)))

I'm glad you guys have been keeping on eye on Squad. A TG server will be the first thing I look for after this game launches. I also hope to join you on ArmA 3 as soon as my RL commitments subside.

TG was absolutely my favourite PR server to play on. The level of teamwork and communication there was astounding. Definitely recommend checking these guys out when the game launches.

Jeepo, good to see you're still around!

TG was the best server when it was around, great group of guys. Good to see it back!

Man, kidding you're still alive :D.

I am! I took a break from PR for a while but I came back just before summer of 2014, then left again because of my summer job, but now I'm back again and even in the PRT, can't wait to start playing squad if there's an open Alpha or Beta coming up, hopefully even on a TG server. (Oh TG how I miss thee...)

Well, it looks like the band may be getting back together after all. 

I'm super excited about this title and hat's off to the developers for making it happen!

I'll be sure to be there to wreak havoc.

I used to go by Celestial1. Sup to everyone I've not seen since the server went away (the first time) and I stopped playing PR.

One of the greatest community I've ever known. Looking forward to play on your server, gents!  :)

The joys of the SM kick...

For those that don't know the server ran a script to kick to make spaces for supporting members that kicked the oldest player irrespective if he was flying or leading a squad in a firefight.

Hopefully that won't be back too.