Sign in to follow this  
vucgy92

Movement, too fast ?

Hello fellow players.   
Just a quick question...
Do you guys find the movement a bit too fast, also the movement to left-right a bit unnatural? Also a thing I saw is that running uphills is the same speed as normal running so you can run on top of a hill within seconds...
Of course I knew the state the game is and so on and im not bashing the game in any way,just would just like to hear did the developers said anything about the movement?... 

There's some momentum in the game, so running uphills is supposed to be slower. I agree it's barely noticeable tho and could be increased a bit (increase the effect, so slow down the speed).

They're nowhere near the final iteration on the movement system yet. I think they may just have the current speed simply because there's no other mode of transport than going on foot.

There's some momentum in the game, so running uphills is supposed to be slower. I agree it's barely noticeable tho and could be increased a bit (increase the effect, so slow down the speed).

Wait, this game has a momentum system? Are you sure?

Last time I checked, it was still that kind of awkward stop-go system like Arma.

They're nowhere near the final iteration on the movement system yet. I think they may just have the current speed simply because there's no other mode of transport than going on foot.

I say give it some time, and you will see some much needed improvments! We've all been pointing things out.