Bash

5 Hour FOB Build, watch it in HD!

Honestly its not even a FOB, it's a fort.  Watch until the sniper battle with crY at the end!

That, thing is amazing I can't belive that a group of people actually built this! To hear that it was taken over in a 70 player server sounds so awsome! Keep up the good work, I want to see someone make a giant tower.

really cool you guys organized and built this without too much issue! more rep points for this community.

we are freaks amerkican :D lets do this again today :DDD hahahaha

kelton, 2 man build this :D hahaha ... butterfly post the video please, i want to watch this :D

kelton, 2 man build this :D hahaha ... butterfly post the video please, i want to watch this :D

Only two people.......... my god, that just makes it so much more interesting! I bet people were flipping Sh** in-game when they came across it xD.

i have forgot how to post videos

seriously i cant post the link cus explorer is a fucktard and forum wont work in chrome, but hey just go to youtube and serach for butterflycar, and it will be the latest video. im way to tierd to solve this posting youtube emebeded video right now im going crazy.

Edited by ButterflyCar

That, thing is amazing I can't belive that a group of people actually built this! To hear that it was taken over in a 70 player server sounds so awsome! Keep up the good work, I want to see someone make a giant tower.

Already done.  ButterflyCar posted this recently:   

35mdv9y.jpg

Source:

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/5659-you-call-that-a-fob/

we are freaks amerkican :D lets do this again today :DDD hahahaha

Yo I'm getting on now!

Only two people.......... my god, that just makes it so much more interesting! I bet people were flipping Sh** in-game when they came across it xD.

WELL!! you missed it tonight, we took over it in a full 70 player server

I really hope there is a creative build mode where builds can be saved and replayed.  I don't want to miss the fight next time!

I would love to see some of the best structures added permanently to the map!

I got some ideas for the implementation: 

A: We could use one of this SUPERFOBS as new Capture Points instead of a random area in a city.

B: We could just have it on the map for example on a hilltop and players have to go there themselves and set up a radio into the finished structures

Additional idea: 

Right now Im missing some big river crossing the map with deep water so bridges finally get a tactical meaning (especially regarding vehicles coming soon!), maybe only 2-3 bridges on the whole map over the river and with preset fortification structures on the ends so people have a tactical use even outside of capture points!

What do you think about my ideas?

I would love to see some of the best structures added permanently to the map!

I got some ideas for the implementation: 

A: We could use one of this SUPERFOBS as new Capture Points instead of a random area in a city.

B: We could just have it on the map for example on a hilltop and players have to go there themselves and set up a radio into the finished structures

Additional idea: 

Right now Im missing some big river crossing the map with deep water so bridges finally get a tactical meaning (especially regarding vehicles coming soon!), maybe only 2-3 bridges on the whole map over the river and with preset fortification structures on the ends so people have a tactical use even outside of capture points!

What do you think about my ideas?

Can the bridges be destructible?  That would be so much fun!

Love what you did, sorry that I couldn't come out. Would have loved to, but was time committed.

Wait, 5 hours? Doesn't the round ends after 4 hours of game?

In the last year, I have not played a PR match that rolled longer than 1 hour.

Wait, 5 hours? Doesn't the round ends after 4 hours of game?

In the last year, I have not played a PR match that rolled longer than 1 hour.

guess no one capped

and the enemy team was empty