Zrix

Operational Detachment Sierra

odslogofull.png

[OD-S]

Operational Detachment Sierra

od-sierra.org

Operational Detachment Sierra is one of the biggest and oldest clans in Project Reality. Our large playerbase consists of a fair few stone cold killers but mostly we pride ourselves on being organised, smart and ruthless. We are looking for people who are open to new ways of playing and improving, and we do not suffer fools gladly.

Our members are some of the most active within the community, including server admins, PR Tournament grunts, SLs and COs. We play PR at the highest level and have frequently participated in small skirmish scrims and large 32v32 scrims as a clan.

We also play many other games outside of PR like for example ArmA, Insurgency, Dota 2 and Counter-Strike. We welcome new members that play any of them regularly.

We are a truly international clan with strong contingents in both EU and US timezones, as well as current and past members in Australia and East Asia. As long as you can understand and respond to written and spoken English and have the time to put in yourself we don't care where you are from.

It is currently unknown to what extent and in which manner we will play Squad, but be sure that the Sierras will be present in some form.

to be edited

Oh noez! They`re already here!

I mean - try to join them -  as keeping up with them will be hard when this comes true!

Comedy, I actually see you slowly moving away from the dark side. You are more on our TS then ODS TS :)

Good to see some good old PR veterans joining this community! I was scared that I was gonna be stuck with all those followers of this one American dude (you know who).

Is there any chance I could tag along with you guys in Squad? I'm already a member of Convict Gaming (for the purposes of being an admin on TTT on Gmod) but would like to be part of a surgical team. I'm no Leroy Jenkins and I'd be willing to take one for the team. I've got 2000 combined hours on FPS games including: Quake, CS 1.6, BF:1942, CS:S, BF:BC2, BF3 and CS:GO which means I know what it means to play as a team and how support roles can be as valuable as offensive ones. Please consider my request and let me know if there are any conditions.

P.S. you are the only clan I've contacted.

Kinda hard to say when the game isnt even released yet. :D

If you want to hang around our ts, the IP is: ts.l0lwut.com.

Small bump. We're still active in both PR and Squad, check us out if you're tired of playing alone.

OD-S is still very active in PR with our public server, and in Squad with mulitiple members of the QA team. Look out for us during the Closed Pre-Alpha ;)

Hope we can have have some nice matches soon with all the CPA players joining us!