warpigau

The beer thread - What are you drinking?

Allow me to introduce you to a couple of Belgium's finest:

Duvel-square2.jpg

1293_Malheur12_1277923916.jpg

karmeleit_header.jpg

lachouffe-col.png

cerveja_st_feuillien_2.jpg

And the last one is from the Netherlands:

La-Trappe-Quadrupel.jpg

Duvel, leffe and Chimay are great.

Blanch de namur is always awesome when i can get it for Christmas and Belle-Vue kriek is my favorite lambic.

Belgians know how to brew, for sure.

You know..For a community that prides themselves in not missing anything & picking up on everything, your all bloody blind.Check out my beer you noobs ^^....Amatures.lol

You know..For a community that prides themselves in not missing anything & picking up on everything, your all bloody blind.Check out my beer you noobs ^^....Amatures.lol

Nice looking gloves!

Is that the glove of a new model for the USMC faction?

I have ready this article about addiction and marijuana and its pretty fascinating. I know that marijuana isn't addictive but this article says marijuana can help you stop from different sorts of addiction like smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol, and some other drug addiction. I have no experience even a little in using cannabis products and i dont even smoke but this got me curious. Any one? what are your thoughts about this?

On 3/2/2018 at 1:47 AM, Epimetheus said:

I have ready this article about addiction and marijuana and its pretty fascinating. I know that marijuana isn't addictive but this article says marijuana can help you stop from different sorts of addiction like smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol, and some other drug addiction. I have no experience even a little in using cannabis products and i dont even smoke but this got me curious. Any one? what are your thoughts about this?

Replacing one substance with another probably not a good idea, but I would consult your doctor if you live in a state where medical or recreational cannabis are available. Addiction isn't necessarily an issue that sticks to one substance and may need a more holistic treatment -- if you need help finding a doctor, or need to know more about addiction, here's one resource: https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Sometimes after a long day at work, a 6 pack of Hoegarden goes wonders with a few good games of Squad. PERFECT!

Recently got into Almaza Beer. Lebanese and first tried it visiting Switzerland. Light and tasty, great for road tripping. 

Steinlager classic, Only beer to win the Les Amin Du Vin award 4 years in a row, and asked to stop entering the competition so others could win lol