smo0ths

Performance tweaks for extra FPS.

525 posts in this topic

My specs: i7 4790K @ stock, asus strix 1070, 16gb ram.

So like the title states. On Foolsroad I get NASTY FPS drops while IN hilltop encampment and the moment i get on the hillside of the fortress i drop from 70fps down to 3fps. And this is while i am looking in the general direction of the two. If i look the other way while on the hillside my FPS goes back to normal. Also on other maps not stated I would get fps drops when i look in ONE certain direction i drop from 70-80fps down to 20-15fps

This never happened before until the most recent update. Does anyone have any idea?

The driver i am using is 373.6. I dont know if i should update it?
I have already tried turning hyperthreading off, cleared cache settings in game and restarted, turned audio quality from epic to low. All AA is off. Running borderless. Shadows is on low while the others are on high. The off/on's are all off while Eye Adaptation is ON. I have also deleted the appdata ssquad folder.

On 10-12-2016 at 6:11 AM, SecretPolize said:

My specs: i7 4790K @ stock, asus strix 1070, 16gb ram.

So like the title states. On Foolsroad I get NASTY FPS drops while IN hilltop encampment and the moment i get on the hillside of the fortress i drop from

Could be a issue in the game like you say  .... or something else... 

How old are those drivers? Update if can with latest or second latest my man. Can also clean all traces of squad. Every folder. Every cache. Delete it. 

Restart pc after you installed new drivers and cleaned all traces of squad.

Now install squad.

Restart again.

It is absolutely normal that fps drops when more trees and things are calculated, on some systems more then others to some extend but on your high end system with such a difference it's uncommon such a drop. Especially with a very able gpu 1070 and fast Intel cpu.

See if anything is improved with a clean install and new drivers and let us know!

Edited by MDInteractive

On 12/11/2016 at 6:51 AM, MDInteractive said:

Could be a issue in the game like you say  .... or something else... 

How old are those drivers? Update if can with latest or second latest my man. Can also clean all traces of squad. Every folder. Every cache. Delete it. 

Restart pc after you installed new drivers and cleaned all traces of squad.

Now install squad.

Restart again.

It is absolutely normal that fps drops when more trees and things are calculated, on some systems more then others to some extend but on your high end system with such a difference it's uncommon such a drop. Especially with a very able gpu 1070 and fast Intel cpu.

See if anything is improved with a clean install and new drivers and let us know!

Thanks for the advice, i just installed the newest drivers. The thing is, the GPU is fantastic but as i mentioned i only get FPS drops in ONE certain direction. Whenever a cache is in a 2 story warehouse building i get the major fps drop. But i will report back in a few hours of gameplay.

2 minutes ago, SecretPolize said:

The thing is, the GPU is fantastic but as i mentioned i only get FPS drops in ONE certain direction. Whenever a cache is in a 2 story warehouse building i get the major fps drop

I get around 40 FPS on Fool's Road in the woods and near the hilltops, but it stays constant, even at max settings. I've never dropped below 39 frames at epic settings no matter the place, directions, or other. It's definitely weird to see those kinds of FPS drops with your system, I'm only rocking an i5-6500 with an RX 480.

To skip intro, open DefaultGame.ini in %steamapps%\common\Squad\Squad\Config, find section [/Script/MoviePlayer.MoviePlayerSettings] and comment 2 strokes inside this section(put semicolons at the start of each stroke):

[/Script/MoviePlayer.MoviePlayerSettings]
bWaitForMoviesToComplete=False
bMoviesAreSkippable=True
;+StartupMovies=squad_intro_movie
;+StartupMovies=whatissquad_intro_video_ingame

Finally, I don't have to watch that intro every single time I launch the game.

Edited by Skul

So, i'm getting random fps drop. i really don't know what to do about it.
Some said it is related to Audio, that i needed to set audio quality to low. But it just don't work. 
any help?

there a tweak to get rid of grass --- because some people are able to see your unmoving body inside the densest of bushes/tree cover --- where others would walk right past you... 

@scubbo that would be an exploit and i would report it, lowest possible view distance/grass settings are hardcoded.

how can you report it when you don't know their names?  we came up against a guy with an m249 who would just walk around while we were in the bushes who would start hip firing from long range shooting us who were proned in bushes in elevated land above him...  no way he had clear line of site so was shooting and walking until it stopped hitting the earth...  Guess the game isn't free of cheaters even at this stage :| 

i would report if i found out*

this threads about max fps without cheating, active admins have the best position to find the cheaters, my advice would be to somehow let them know when its happening

Yeh alot of things need to be hard coded to stop these exploits, just like even being able to mess with brighness/gamma, so you can see everything on the night maps.

19 hours ago, smo0ths said:

i would report if i found out*

this threads about max fps without cheating, active admins have the best position to find the cheaters, my advice would be to somehow let them know when its happening

It would be 2ez for OWI, VAC and EAC to spot any kind of .ini 'cheats'. Just look for specific 'cheat' strokes and if it's there, give a game ban to a person who plays with confirmed .ini 'cheat'.

The main problem nowadays is that manufacturers of games and anti-cheats care only about sells and making skins for players, so they buy the game and more skins. Nobody doesn't care about implementing a proper anti-cheat system with key- and action loggers, so admins can see which keys and actions player does real-time in 1st person spectator mode.

Edited by Skul

Hi! Like many others I got this game now during Steam sale, but I can't get FPD above 45 for some reason, even with the OP's changes. I run stuff like BF1 on all highest around 90 FPS, so I just don't get it why even on lwoest I cap on 45 fps in this game.

Here's my specs:

Spoiler

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16346MB RAM
                Page File: 5785MB used, 26944MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
      Display Tab 2: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: The file CMUAC.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL).  You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
        Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
          Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GTX 970
           DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
        Device Type: Full Device
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13C2&SUBSYS_136619DA&REV_A1
      Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
     Display Memory: 12231 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 4058 MB
      Shared Memory: 8172 MB
       Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: Fujitsu Display SL27T-1 LED
      Monitor Model: SL27T-1 LED
         Monitor Id: FUS07E5
        Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
        Output Type: HDMI
        Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvwgf2umx.dll
Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7633 (English)
     Driver Version: 21.21.13.7633
        DDI Version: 12
     Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
       Driver Model: WDDM 2.1
Graphics Preemption: DMA
 Compute Preemption: DMA
           Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
     Power P-states: Not Supported
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 2016-12-11 01:00:00, 17586992 bytes
        WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown

D3D9 Overlay: Supported
            DXVA-HD: Supported
       DDraw Status: Enabled
         D3D Status: Enabled
         AGP Status: Enabled
           MPO Caps: Not Supported
        MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
        MPO Formats: Not Supported

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GTX 970
           DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
        Device Type: Full Device
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13C2&SUBSYS_136619DA&REV_A1
      Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
     Display Memory: 12231 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 4058 MB
      Shared Memory: 8172 MB
       Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
      Monitor Model: Acer V233H
         Monitor Id: ACR0090
        Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
        Output Type: HD15
        Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvpcdi.inf_amd64_bd4662bd9a024913\nvwgf2umx.dll
Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7633 (English)
     Driver Version: 21.21.13.7633
        DDI Version: 12
     Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
       Driver Model: WDDM 2.1
Graphics Preemption: DMA
 Compute Preemption: DMA
           Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
     Power P-states: Not Supported
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 2016-12-11 01:00:00, 17586992 bytes
        WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown

D3D9 Overlay: Supported
            DXVA-HD: Supported
       DDraw Status: Enabled
         D3D Status: Enabled
         AGP Status: Enabled
           MPO Caps: Not Supported
        MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
        MPO Formats: Not Supported

IF anyone have any ideas what else that I might try let me know. Just to be sure (if anyone actually puts effirt into this?) here's my ini file edited with OP's suggestions as well:

Spoiler

GameName=Squad

[Core.Log]
global=off

[Core.System]
MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC=50000
SizeOfPermanentObjectPool=1048576
ZeroEngineVersionWarning=False

[/Script/Engine.Engine]
ConsoleClassName=/Script/Squad.SQConsole
GameEngine=/Script/Squad.SQGameEngine
bEnableColorClear=true
NearClipPlane=3.000000
bSmoothFrameRate=false
SmoothedFrameRateRange=(LowerBound=(Type="ERangeBoundTypes::Inclusive",Value=5),UpperBound=(Type="ERangeBoundTypes::Inclusive",Value=240))
GameUserSettingsClassName=/Script/Squad.SQGameUserSettings
WorldSettingsClassName=/Script/Squad.SQWorldSettings
LocalPlayerClassName=/Script/Squad.SQLocalPlayer
GameViewportClientClassName=/Script/Squad.SQGameViewportClient
UnrealEdEngine=/Script/SquadEditor.SQUnrealEdEngine
DefaultPhysMaterialName=/Game/Environments/PhysicalMaterials/PhysMat_Default.PhysMat_Default
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="MergedMeshSourceInstance", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.MergedMeshSourceInstance")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMergedStaticMeshGroup", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SquadMergedStaticMeshGroup")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamStart", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SquadTeamSpawnPoint")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadMapIconDrawMode",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQMapItemDrawMode")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamPrivateState",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SquadPrivateTeamState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadAmbientAndReverbComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQAmbientAndReverbComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadBlueprintLibrary", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQBlueprintLibrary")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadConfig", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQConfig")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameEngine", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameEngine")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameInstance", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameInstance")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMarker", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMarker")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPhysicalMaterial", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPhysicalMaterial")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadProceduralTextureRenderer", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQProceduralTextureRenderer")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadUsable", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQUsable")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadDoor", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDoor")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="Deployable", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDeployable")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ForwardBase", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQForwardBase")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadFireTeam", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQFireTeam")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSquadPrivateFireTeamState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQFireTeamStatePrivateToSquad")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadDamageType", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDamageType")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadDamageType_Thermite", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDamageType_Thermite")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadWoundedDamageType", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDamageType_Wounded")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadAdminComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQAdminComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGame_Menu", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameMode_Menu")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameMode", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameMode")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameRallyPoint", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameRallyPoint")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameRuleSet", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameRuleSet")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameSession", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameSession")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameSpawn", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameSpawn")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadLocalPlayer", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQLocalPlayer")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPlayerCameraManager", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPlayerCameraManager")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPlayerController", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPlayerController")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPlayerController_Menu", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPlayerController_Menu")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPlayerState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPlayerState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoldier", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoldier")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoldierMovement", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoldierMovement")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameUserSettings", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameUserSettings")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadRoleSettings", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQRoleSettings")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadUISettings", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQUISettings")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadWorldSettings", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWorldSettings")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoundNodeDistanceDelay", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoundNodeDistanceDelay")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoundNodeFixedDistanceCrossFade", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoundNodeFixedDistanceCrossFade")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoundNodeFixedDistanceSwitch", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoundNodeFixedDistanceSwitch")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoundNodeLooping", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoundNodeLooping")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoundWaveLooping", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoundWaveLooping")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPrivateSquadState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSquadStatePrivate")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSquad", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSquad")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSquadRallyPoint", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSquadRallyPoint")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSquadState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSquadState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamPrivateSquadState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSquadStatePrivateToTeam")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPrivateTeamState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTeamStatePrivate")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeam", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTeam")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamInfo", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTeamInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamSpawnGroup", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTeamSpawnGroup")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamSpawnPoint", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTeamSpawnPoint")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadTeamState", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTeamState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadChatWidgetStyle", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQChatWidgetStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMenuItemWidgetStyle", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMenuItemWidgetStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMenuSoundsWidgetStyle", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMenuSoundsWidgetStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMenuWidgetStyle", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMenuWidgetStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadOptionsWidgetStyle", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQOptionsWidgetStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadScoreboardWidgetStyle", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQScoreboardWidgetStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadHUD", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQHUD")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMapIconComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMapIconComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMapItemComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMapItemComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMapTextComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMapTextComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadBlastComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQBlastComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadEquipableItem", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQEquipableItem")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGrenade", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGrenade")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGrenadeProjectile", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGrenadeProjectile")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadProjectile", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQProjectile")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadProjectileMovement", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQProjectileMovement")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadProjectileRootComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQProjectileRootComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadWeapon", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWeapon")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPhysicalMaterialFactory", NewClassName="/Script/SquadEditor.SQPhysicalMaterialFactory")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadUnrealEdEngine", NewClassName="/Script/SquadEditor.SQUnrealEdEngine")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadGameViewportClient", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameViewportClient")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadConsole", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQConsole")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadPainCausingVolumeComponent", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPainCausingVolumeComponent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadSortLevels",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQSortLevels")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadSortStates",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQSortStates")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadAdminAccessLevels",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQAdminAccessLevels")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadChat",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQChat")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadTextHorizontalAlignment",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQTextHorizontalAlignment")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadTextVerticalAlignment",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQTextVerticalAlignment")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadMapIconSelectionGroup",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQMapIconSelectionGroup")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadRadialWidgetSizeEnum",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadMapItemDrawMode",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQMapItemDrawMode")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadMapItemType",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQMapItemType")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadTeam",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQTeam")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ERoleTypeEnum",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQRoleTypeEnum")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EReadyToEndMatch",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQReadyToEndMatch")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQHitDetectionFailReason")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EKillReportChannel",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQKillReportChannel")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ECreditsLineType",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQCreditsLineType")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EInventoryModificationType",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQInventoryModificationType")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ERandomizeMapRotation",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQRandomizeMapRotation")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EInvalidPlacementReason",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQInvalidPlacementReason")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EDeployableSize",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQDeployableSize")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EBuildState",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQBuildState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ECameraMode",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQCameraMode")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EHUDView",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQHUDView")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESoldierLeanDirection",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQSoldierLeanDirection")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ETileResolution",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQTileResolution")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ETileCount",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQTileCount")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DeadState",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQDeadState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESquadRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EEquipableState",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQEquippableState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ESQEquipableState",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQEquippableState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EGrenadeState",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.ESQGrenadeState")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ShotInfo",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQShotInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="HUDMessage",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQHUDMessage")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SQRoleLimit",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQRoleLimit")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMapData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMapData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadSoliderNetPriorityObject",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSoliderNetPriorityObject")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ScoreEvent",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQScoreEvent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DynamicEasingStruct",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDynamicEasingStruct")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SpringInterpStruct3D",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSpringInterpStruct3D")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="InventoryData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQInventoryData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="InventoryMod",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQInventoryMod")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="InventoryWeaponGroupData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQInventoryWeaponGroupData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="TestInventoryData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTestInventoryData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="TestWeaponGroupData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTestWeaponGroupData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="FontInfo",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQFontInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="PlayerLimiter",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPlayerLimiter")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="GameModeRules",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGameModeRules")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SystemHUDMessage",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSystemHUDMessage")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="CreditsList",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQCreditsList")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="OnlineInventorySetting",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQOnlineInventorySetting")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="MarkerReference",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMarkerReference")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadChatStyle",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMarkerReference")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMenuItemStyle",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMenuItemStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMenuSoundsStyle",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMenuSoundsStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadMenuStyle",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMenuStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadOptionsStyle",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQOptionsStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadScoreboardStyle",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQScoreboardStyle")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadReverbVolumeEffect",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQReverbVolumeEffect")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ProjectileImpactEffect",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQProjectileImpactEffect")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="PhysMatPenetration",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQPhysMatPenetration")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="BurningConfig",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQBurningConfig")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="NetMovePostPhysicsTickFunction",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQNetMovePostPhysicsTickFunction")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="ResistInfo",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQResistInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="TakeHitInfo",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQTakeHitInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EffectParticleSound",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQEffectParticleSound")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DamageModifier",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDamageModifier")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DamageEffect",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDamageEffect")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="DamageTypeEffects",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDamageTypeEffects")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="AASLatticeLink",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQAASLatticeLink")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="FlagScoreInfo",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQFlagScoreInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SettingsRestriction",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSettingsRestriction")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="BoneHitSound",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQBoneHitSound")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="BoneDamageMod",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQBoneDamageMod")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="HolidayEvent",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQHolidayEvent")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="RoleKitIconLookup",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQRoleKitIconLookup")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="MinimapMakerSettings",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMinimapMakerSettings")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadDistanceDatum",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDistanceDatum")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadVehicleEngineDatum",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleEngineDatum")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadWaypoint", NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWaypoint")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadDeployableLimit",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQDeployableLimit")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadRoleGroupLimit",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQRoleGroupLimit")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SquadRemoteTalkerDisplayInfo",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQRemoteTalkerDisplayInfo")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EngineMovementSoundObject",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQEngineMovementSoundObject")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="VehicleSeatAnimConfig",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleSeatAnimConfig")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="VehicleSeatConfig",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleSeatConfig")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="VehicleQueueEntry",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleQueueEntry")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="EnterVehicleQueueEntry",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQEnterVehicleQueueEntry")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="SwitchSeatQueueEntry",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQSwitchSeatQueueEntry")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="VehicleWeaponConfig",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleWeaponConfig")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="VehicleDestroyEffectConfig",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleDestroyEffectConfig")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="VehicleRecoil",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQVehicleRecoil")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="LeftSquadSettings",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQLeftSquadSettings")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="GrenadeData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQGrenadeData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="MagazineData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQMagazineData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="WeaponData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWeaponData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="WeaponSounds",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWeaponSounds")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="WeaponAnims",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWeaponAnims")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="RecoilData",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQRecoilData")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="WeaponEffects",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWeaponEffects")
+ActiveClassRedirects=(OldClassName="WeaponSpring",NewClassName="/Script/Squad.SQWeaponSpring")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SquadTeam",OldPropertyName="StateClass",NewPropertyName="TeamStateClass")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SquadTeam",OldPropertyName="PrivateStateClass",NewPropertyName="PrivateTeamStateClass")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SquadTeam",OldPropertyName="State",NewPropertyName="TeamState")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SquadTeam",OldPropertyName="PrivateState",NewPropertyName="PrivateTeamState")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SquadPlayerController",OldPropertyName="TeamPrivateState",NewPropertyName="PrivateTeamState")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SQDeployable", OldPropertyName="IngoreNoResist", NewPropertyName="bIngoreNoResist")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SQDeployable", OldPropertyName="StartUnbuilt", NewPropertyName="bStartUnbuilt")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SQDeployable", OldPropertyName="TrackInFOB", NewPropertyName="bTrackInFOB")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SQDeployable", OldPropertyName="RequiresSameTeam", NewPropertyName="bRequiresSameTeam")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SQDeployable", OldPropertyName="CantBePlacedInFOB", NewPropertyName="bCantBePlacedInFOB")
+TaggedPropertyRedirects=(ClassName="SQDeployable", OldPropertyName="RequiresFOB", NewPropertyName="bRequiresFOB")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="SMD_ZoomedOut",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::ZoomedOut")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="SMD_ZoomedIn",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::ZoomedIn")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="SMD_Absolute",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::Absolute")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="SMD_Meters",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::Meters")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="SMD_MAX",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::MAX")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortLevels",OldEnumEntry="ServerName",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortLevels::ServerName")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortLevels",OldEnumEntry="MapName",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortLevels::MapName")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortLevels",OldEnumEntry="GameMode",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortLevels::GameMode")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortLevels",OldEnumEntry="Ping",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortLevels::Ping")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortLevels",OldEnumEntry="NumPlayers",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortLevels::NumPlayers")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortStates",OldEnumEntry="Unsorted",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortStates::Unsorted")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortStates",OldEnumEntry="Ascending",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortStates::Ascending")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSortStates",OldEnumEntry="Descending",NewEnumEntry="ESQSortStates::Descending")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Public",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Public")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_StartVote",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_StartVote")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_ChangeMap",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_ChangeMap")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Cheat",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Cheat")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Private",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Private")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Balance",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Balance")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Chat",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Chat")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Mute",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Mute")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Kick",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Kick")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Ban",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Ban")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Immune",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Immune")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Server",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Server")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_CameraMan",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_CameraMan")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Add",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Add")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_FeatureTest",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_FeatureTest")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Debug",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Debug")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Demos",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Demos")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Reserve",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Reserve")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_TeamChange",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_TeamChange")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_Developer",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_Developer")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQAdminAccessLevels",OldEnumEntry="ESquadAdminAccessLevels::Level_QA",NewEnumEntry="ESQAdminAccessLevels::Level_QA")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour",OldEnumEntry="ESquadLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::DoNotKeep",NewEnumEntry="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::DoNotKeep")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour",OldEnumEntry="ESquadLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::KeepWithMagsAndLoadedAmmo",NewEnumEntry="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::KeepWithMagsAndLoadedAmmo")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour",OldEnumEntry="ESquadLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::KeepWithOnlyLoadedAmmo",NewEnumEntry="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::KeepWithOnlyLoadedAmmo")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour",OldEnumEntry="ESquadLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::OverWriteMagsAndKeepLoadedAmmo",NewEnumEntry="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::OverWriteMagsAndKeepLoadedAmmo")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour",OldEnumEntry="ESquadLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::OverWriteWithOnlyLoadedAmmo",NewEnumEntry="ESQLeftSquadWeaponBehaviour::OverWriteWithOnlyLoadedAmmo")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::Unknown",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::Unknown")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::All",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::All")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::Team",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::Team")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::Squad",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::Squad")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::GameNotification",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::GameNotification")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::GameNotificationTeam",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::GameNotificationTeam")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::GameChat",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::GameChat")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::AdminBroadcast",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::AdminBroadcast")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::AdminChat",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::AdminChat")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::AdminNotification",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::AdminNotification")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::PlayerNotification",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::PlayerNotification")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQChat",OldEnumEntry="ESquadChat::ServerMessage",NewEnumEntry="ESQChat::ServerMessage")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextHorizontalAlignment::Left",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment::Left")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextHorizontalAlignment::Center",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment::Center")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextHorizontalAlignment::Right",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment::Right")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextHorizontalAlignment::MAX",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextHorizontalAlignment::MAX")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextVerticalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextVerticalAlignment::Top",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextVerticalAlignment::Top")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextVerticalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextVerticalAlignment::Center",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextVerticalAlignment::Center")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextVerticalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextVerticalAlignment::Bottom",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextVerticalAlignment::Bottom")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTextVerticalAlignment",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTextVerticalAlignment::MAX",NewEnumEntry="ESQTextVerticalAlignment::MAX")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapIconSelectionGroup::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapIconSelectionGroup::Spawns",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup::Spawns")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapIconSelectionGroup::Players",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup::Players")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapIconSelectionGroup::MAX",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapIconSelectionGroup::MAX")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRadialWidgetSizeEnum::Small",NewEnumEntry="ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum::Small")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRadialWidgetSizeEnum::Medium",NewEnumEntry="ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum::Medium")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRadialWidgetSizeEnum::Large",NewEnumEntry="ESQRadialWidgetSizeEnum::Large")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemDrawMode::ZoomedOut",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::ZoomedOut")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemDrawMode::ZoomedIn",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::ZoomedIn")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemDrawMode::Absolute",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::Absolute")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemDrawMode::Meters",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::Meters")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemDrawMode",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemDrawMode::MAX",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemDrawMode::MAX")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::Map",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::Map")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::Default",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::Default")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::Player",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::Player")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::Spawn",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::Spawn")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::LocalPlayer",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::LocalPlayer")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::Gameplay",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::Gameplay")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQMapItemType",OldEnumEntry="ESquadMapItemType::MAX",NewEnumEntry="ESQMapItemType::MAX")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTeam",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTeam::Team_Neutral",NewEnumEntry="ESQTeam::Team_Neutral")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTeam",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTeam::Team_One",NewEnumEntry="ESQTeam::Team_One")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTeam",OldEnumEntry="ESquadTeam::Team_Two",NewEnumEntry="ESQTeam::Team_Two")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRoleTypeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ERoleTypeEnum::RoleType_Standard",NewEnumEntry="ESQRoleTypeEnum::RoleType_Standard")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRoleTypeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ERoleTypeEnum::RoleType_Specialist",NewEnumEntry="ESQRoleTypeEnum::RoleType_Specialist")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRoleTypeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ERoleTypeEnum::RoleType_Support",NewEnumEntry="ESQRoleTypeEnum::RoleType_Support")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRoleTypeEnum",OldEnumEntry="ERoleTypeEnum::RoleType_FireSupport",NewEnumEntry="ESQRoleTypeEnum::RoleType_FireSupport")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQReadyToEndMatch",OldEnumEntry="EReadyToEndMatch::Unhandled",NewEnumEntry="ESQReadyToEndMatch::Unhandled")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQReadyToEndMatch",OldEnumEntry="EReadyToEndMatch::ReadyToEndMatch",NewEnumEntry="ESQReadyToEndMatch::ReadyToEndMatch")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQReadyToEndMatch",OldEnumEntry="EReadyToEndMatch::DoNotEndMatch",NewEnumEntry="ESQReadyToEndMatch::DoNotEndMatch")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::NoAmmo",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::NoAmmo")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::NoOwner",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::NoOwner")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::NoShot",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::NoShot")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::InvalidViewAngle",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::InvalidViewAngle")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::Blocked",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::Blocked")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::Reloading",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::Reloading")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::Sprinting",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::Sprinting")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHitDetectionFailReason",OldEnumEntry="ESquadHitDetectionFailReason::UnableToFire",NewEnumEntry="ESQHitDetectionFailReason::UnableToFire")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQKillReportChannel",OldEnumEntry="EKillReportChannel::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQKillReportChannel::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQKillReportChannel",OldEnumEntry="EKillReportChannel::Admin",NewEnumEntry="ESQKillReportChannel::Admin")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQKillReportChannel",OldEnumEntry="EKillReportChannel::Team",NewEnumEntry="ESQKillReportChannel::Team")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQKillReportChannel",OldEnumEntry="EKillReportChannel::TeamAndAdmin",NewEnumEntry="ESQKillReportChannel::TeamAndAdmin")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQKillReportChannel",OldEnumEntry="EKillReportChannel::Public",NewEnumEntry="ESQKillReportChannel::Public")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCreditsLineType",OldEnumEntry="ECreditsLineType::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQCreditsLineType::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCreditsLineType",OldEnumEntry="ECreditsLineType::Header",NewEnumEntry="ESQCreditsLineType::Header")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCreditsLineType",OldEnumEntry="ECreditsLineType::LineBreak",NewEnumEntry="ESQCreditsLineType::LineBreak")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCreditsLineType",OldEnumEntry="ECreditsLineType::Names",NewEnumEntry="ESQCreditsLineType::Names")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInventoryModificationType",OldEnumEntry="EInventoryModificationType::AddToInventory",NewEnumEntry="ESQInventoryModificationType::AddToInventory")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInventoryModificationType",OldEnumEntry="EInventoryModificationType::RemoveFromInventory",NewEnumEntry="ESQInventoryModificationType::RemoveFromInventory")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInventoryModificationType",OldEnumEntry="EInventoryModificationType::UpdateInventory",NewEnumEntry="ESQInventoryModificationType::UpdateInventory")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRandomizeMapRotation",OldEnumEntry="ERandomizeMapRotation::Always",NewEnumEntry="ESQRandomizeMapRotation::Always")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRandomizeMapRotation",OldEnumEntry="ERandomizeMapRotation::FirstMap",NewEnumEntry="ESQRandomizeMapRotation::FirstMap")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRandomizeMapRotation",OldEnumEntry="ERandomizeMapRotation::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQRandomizeMapRotation::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::VALID",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::VALID")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::BAD_GROUND",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::BAD_GROUND")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::NO_FOB",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::NO_FOB")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::IN_FOB",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::IN_FOB")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::NOT_FRIENDLY_FOB",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::NOT_FRIENDLY_FOB")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::NO_RESOURCES",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::NO_RESOURCES")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::OVERLAP",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::OVERLAP")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::NO_DEPLOY_ZONE",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::NO_DEPLOY_ZONE")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::EXCLUSION_ZONE",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::EXCLUSION_ZONE")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM1",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM1")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM2",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM2")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM3",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM3")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM4",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::CUSTOM4")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQInvalidPlacementReason",OldEnumEntry="EInvalidPlacementReason::MAX_DEPLOY_TYPE_REACHED",NewEnumEntry="ESQInvalidPlacementReason::MAX_DEPLOY_TYPE_REACHED")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeployableSize",OldEnumEntry="EDeployableSize::Very_Small",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeployableSize::Very_Small")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeployableSize",OldEnumEntry="EDeployableSize::Small",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeployableSize::Small")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeployableSize",OldEnumEntry="EDeployableSize::Medium",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeployableSize::Medium")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeployableSize",OldEnumEntry="EDeployableSize::Large",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeployableSize::Large")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeployableSize",OldEnumEntry="EDeployableSize::Very_Large",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeployableSize::Very_Large")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQBuildState",OldEnumEntry="EBuildState::Completed",NewEnumEntry="ESQBuildState::Completed")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQBuildState",OldEnumEntry="EBuildState::HalfBuilt",NewEnumEntry="ESQBuildState::HalfBuilt")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQBuildState",OldEnumEntry="EBuildState::Unbuilt",NewEnumEntry="ESQBuildState::Unbuilt")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCameraMode",OldEnumEntry="ECameraMode::FlySpeed",NewEnumEntry="ESQCameraMode::FlySpeed")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCameraMode",OldEnumEntry="ECameraMode::FOV",NewEnumEntry="ESQCameraMode::FOV")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCameraMode",OldEnumEntry="ECameraMode::DOFFocalDistance",NewEnumEntry="ESQCameraMode::DOFFocalDistance")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQCameraMode",OldEnumEntry="ECameraMode::DOFBlurSize",NewEnumEntry="ESQCameraMode::DOFBlurSize")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHUDView",OldEnumEntry="EHUDView::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQHUDView::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHUDView",OldEnumEntry="EHUDView::AllPawns",NewEnumEntry="ESQHUDView::AllPawns")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHUDView",OldEnumEntry="EHUDView::SameTeam",NewEnumEntry="ESQHUDView::SameTeam")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQHUDView",OldEnumEntry="EHUDView::OnlyEnemy",NewEnumEntry="ESQHUDView::OnlyEnemy")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSoldierLeanDirection",OldEnumEntry="ESoldierLeanDirection::LeftLean",NewEnumEntry="ESQSoldierLeanDirection::LeftLean")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSoldierLeanDirection",OldEnumEntry="ESoldierLeanDirection::NoLean",NewEnumEntry="ESQSoldierLeanDirection::NoLean")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQSoldierLeanDirection",OldEnumEntry="ESoldierLeanDirection::RightLean",NewEnumEntry="ESQSoldierLeanDirection::RightLean")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileResolution",OldEnumEntry="ETileResolution::SIZE_512",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileResolution::SIZE_512")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileResolution",OldEnumEntry="ETileResolution::SIZE_1024",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileResolution::SIZE_1024")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileResolution",OldEnumEntry="ETileResolution::SIZE_2048",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileResolution::SIZE_2048")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileResolution",OldEnumEntry="ETileResolution::SIZE_4096",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileResolution::SIZE_4096")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileCount",OldEnumEntry="ETileCount::COUNT_1",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileCount::COUNT_1")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileCount",OldEnumEntry="ETileCount::COUNT_2",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileCount::COUNT_2")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileCount",OldEnumEntry="ETileCount::COUNT_4",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileCount::COUNT_4")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileCount",OldEnumEntry="ETileCount::COUNT_8",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileCount::COUNT_8")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileCount",OldEnumEntry="ETileCount::COUNT_16",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileCount::COUNT_16")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQTileCount",OldEnumEntry="ETileCount::COUNT_32",NewEnumEntry="ESQTileCount::COUNT_32")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeadState",OldEnumEntry="DeadState::GameNotStarted",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeadState::GameNotStarted")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeadState",OldEnumEntry="DeadState::SpawningIn",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeadState::SpawningIn")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeadState",OldEnumEntry="DeadState::SelectingSpawn",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeadState::SelectingSpawn")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeadState",OldEnumEntry="DeadState::WaitingToSpawn",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeadState::WaitingToSpawn")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQDeadState",OldEnumEntry="DeadState::InCap",NewEnumEntry="ESQDeadState::InCap")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::None",NewEnumEntry="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::None")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::Local",NewEnumEntry="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::Local")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::Squad",NewEnumEntry="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::Squad")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel",OldEnumEntry="ESquadRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::Command",NewEnumEntry="ESQRemoteTalkerDisplayChannel::Command")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="EEquipableState::Unequipped",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Unequipped")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="EEquipableState::Equipping",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Equipping")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="EEquipableState::Equipped",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Equipped")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="EEquipableState::Unequipping",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Unequipping")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="ESQEquipableState::Unequipped",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Unequipped")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="ESQEquipableState::Equipping",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Equipping")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="ESQEquipableState::Equipped",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Equipped")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQEquippableState",OldEnumEntry="ESQEquipableState::Unequipping",NewEnumEntry="ESQEquippableState::Unequipping")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQGrenadeState",OldEnumEntry="EGrenadeState::Idle",NewEnumEntry="ESQGrenadeState::Idle")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQGrenadeState",OldEnumEntry="EGrenadeState::PreparingOverhandThrow",NewEnumEntry="ESQGrenadeState::PreparingOverhandThrow")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQGrenadeState",OldEnumEntry="EGrenadeState::PreparingUnderhandThrow",NewEnumEntry="ESQGrenadeState::PreparingUnderhandThrow")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQGrenadeState",OldEnumEntry="EGrenadeState::ThrowingOverhand",NewEnumEntry="ESQGrenadeState::ThrowingOverhand")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQGrenadeState",OldEnumEntry="EGrenadeState::ThrowingUnderhand",NewEnumEntry="ESQGrenadeState::ThrowingUnderhand")
+EnumRedirects=(EnumName="ESQGrenadeState",OldEnumEntry="EGrenadeState::Reloading",NewEnumEntry="ESQGrenadeState::Reloading")
+K2FieldRedirects=(OldFieldName="SquadPlayerController.SetDeployRole",NewFieldName="SquadPlayerController.ServerRequestDeployRole")
SmallFontName=/Engine/EngineFonts/Roboto.Roboto
MediumFontName=/Engine/EngineFonts/Roboto.Roboto
LargeFontName=/Engine/EngineFonts/Roboto.Roboto
SubtitleFontName=/Engine/EngineFonts/Roboto.Roboto
TinyFontName=/Engine/EngineFonts/Roboto.Roboto
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="ShotInfo",NewStructName="SQShotInfo")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="HUDMessage",NewStructName="SQHUDMessage")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadRoleLimit",NewStructName="SQRoleLimit")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadMapData",NewStructName="SQMapData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadSoliderNetPriorityObject",NewStructName="SQSoliderNetPriorityObject")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="ScoreEvent",NewStructName="SQScoreEvent")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="DynamicEasingStruct",NewStructName="SQDynamicEasingStruct")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SpringInterpStruct3D",NewStructName="SQSpringInterpStruct3D")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="InventoryData",NewStructName="SQInventoryData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="InventoryMod",NewStructName="SQInventoryMod")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="InventoryWeaponGroupData",NewStructName="SQInventoryWeaponGroupData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="TestInventoryData",NewStructName="SQTestInventoryData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="TestWeaponGroupData",NewStructName="SQTestWeaponGroupData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="FontInfo",NewStructName="SQFontInfo")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="PlayerLimiter",NewStructName="SQPlayerLimiter")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="GameModeRules",NewStructName="SQGameModeRules")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SystemHUDMessage",NewStructName="SQSystemHUDMessage")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="CreditsList",NewStructName="SQCreditsList")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="OnlineInventorySetting",NewStructName="SQOnlineInventorySetting")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="MarkerReference",NewStructName="SQMarkerReference")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadChatStyle",NewStructName="SQChatStyle")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadMenuItemStyle",NewStructName="SQMenuItemStyle")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadMenuSoundsStyle",NewStructName="SQMenuSoundsStyle")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadMenuStyle",NewStructName="SQMenuStyle")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadOptionsStyle",NewStructName="SQOptionsStyle")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadScoreboardStyle",NewStructName="SQScoreboardStyle")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadReverbVolumeEffect",NewStructName="SQReverbVolumeEffect")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="ProjectileImpactEffect",NewStructName="SQProjectileImpactEffect")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="PhysMatPenetration",NewStructName="SQPhysMatPenetration")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="BurningConfig",NewStructName="SQBurningConfig")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="NetMovePostPhysicsTickFunction",NewStructName="SQNetMovePostPhysicsTickFunction")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="ResistInfo",NewStructName="SQResistInfo")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="TakeHitInfo",NewStructName="SQTakeHitInfo")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="EffectParticleSound",NewStructName="SQEffectParticleSound")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="DamageModifier",NewStructName="SQDamageModifier")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="DamageEffect",NewStructName="SQDamageEffect")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="DamageTypeEffects",NewStructName="SQDamageTypeEffects")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="AASLatticeLink",NewStructName="SQAASLatticeLink")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="FlagScoreInfo",NewStructName="SQFlagScoreInfo")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SettingsRestriction",NewStructName="SQSettingsRestriction")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="BoneHitSound",NewStructName="SQBoneHitSound")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="BoneDamageMod",NewStructName="SQBoneDamageMod")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="HolidayEvent",NewStructName="SQHolidayEvent")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="RoleKitIconLookup",NewStructName="SQRoleKitIconLookup")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="MinimapMakerSettings",NewStructName="SQMinimapMakerSettings")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadDistanceDatum",NewStructName="SQDistanceDatum")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadVehicleEngineDatum",NewStructName="SQVehicleEngineDatum")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadWaypoint",NewStructName="SQWaypoint")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadDeployableLimit",NewStructName="SQDeployableLimit")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadRoleGroupLimit",NewStructName="SQRoleGroupLimit")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SquadRemoteTalkerDisplayInfo",NewStructName="SQRemoteTalkerDisplayInfo")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="EngineMovementSoundObject",NewStructName="SQEngineMovementSoundObject")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="VehicleSeatAnimConfig",NewStructName="SQVehicleSeatAnimConfig")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="VehicleSeatConfig",NewStructName="SQVehicleSeatConfig")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="VehicleQueueEntry",NewStructName="SQVehicleQueueEntry")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="EnterVehicleQueueEntry",NewStructName="SQEnterVehicleQueueEntry")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="SwitchSeatQueueEntry",NewStructName="SQSwitchSeatQueueEntry")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="VehicleWeaponConfig",NewStructName="SQVehicleWeaponConfig")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="VehicleDestroyEffectConfig",NewStructName="SQVehicleDestroyEffectConfig")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="VehicleRecoil",NewStructName="SQVehicleRecoil")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="LeftSquadSettings",NewStructName="SQLeftSquadSettings")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="GrenadeData",NewStructName="SQGrenadeData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="MagazineData",NewStructName="SQMagazineData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="WeaponData",NewStructName="SQWeaponData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="WeaponSounds",NewStructName="SQWeaponSounds")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="WeaponAnims",NewStructName="SQWeaponAnims")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="RecoilData",NewStructName="SQRecoilData")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="WeaponEffects",NewStructName="SQWeaponEffects")
+ActiveStructRedirects=(OldStructName="WeaponSpring",NewStructName="SQWeaponSpring")

[/Script/Engine.GameEngine]
!NetDriverDefinitions=ClearArray
+NetDriverDefinitions=(DefName="GameNetDriver", DriverClassName="OnlineSubsystemSteam.SteamNetDriver", DriverClassNameFallback="OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver")
+NetDriverDefinitions=(DefName="DemoNetDriver", DriverClassName="/Script/Engine.DemoNetDriver", DriverClassNameFallback="/Script/Engine.DemoNetDriver")

[/Script/Engine.DemoNetDriver]
NetConnectionClassName=/Script/Engine.DemoNetConnection
DemoSpectatorClass=/Script/Squad.SQDemoSpectator

[/Script/EngineSettings.GameMapsSettings]
EditorStartupMap=/Game/Maps/EntryMap
TransitionMap=/Game/Maps/TransitionMap.TransitionMap
GameDefaultMap=/Game/Maps/EntryMap
ServerDefaultMap=/Game/Maps/Logar_Valley/LogarValley_AAS_v1
GlobalDefaultGameMode=/Game/Gameplay/BP_GameMode.BP_GameMode_C
GlobalDefaultServerGameMode=/Game/Gameplay/BP_GameMode.BP_GameMode_C
GameInstanceClass=/Game/Gameplay/BP_SquadGameInstance.BP_SquadGameInstance_C

[DerivedDataBackendGraph]
Boot=(Type=Boot, Filename="%GAMEDIR%DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc", MaxCacheSize=2048)

[SystemSettings]
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=128, MaxLODSize=1024, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=linear, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point, NumStreamedMips=3)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=2048, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=512, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=2048, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=256, MaxLODSize=4096, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_MobileFlattened=(MinLODSize=8, MaxLODSize=256, LODBias=0, MinMagFilter=aniso, MipFilter=point)
r.setres=1280x720f
r.EarlyZPassMovable=1
r.EarlyZPass=2
r.DBuffer=1
net.UseAdaptiveNetUpdateFrequency=1
net.ForceUpdateOnClientSaturation=0
r.FinishCurrentFrame=0

; VIEWDISTANCE
r.SkeletalMeshLODBias=1.5
r.ViewDistanceScale=0.4
; SHADOW  (Make a shadow config using my method below, or just use in-game changing since no shadows is in v8)
;r.LightFunctionQuality=0
;r.ShadowQuality=0
;r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=0
;r.Shadow.MaxResolution=0
;r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold=0
;r.Shadow.DistanceScale=0
;r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0
;r.DistanceFieldShadowing=0
;r.DistanceFieldAO=0
;r.AllowLandscapeShadows=0
; POSTPROCESS
r.MotionBlurQuality=0
r.AmbientOcclusionMipLevelFactor=0
r.AmbientOcclusionMaxQuality=0
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels=0
r.AmbientOcclusionRadiusScale=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.RenderTargetPoolMin=300
r.LensFlareQuality=0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.EyeAdaptationQuality=0
r.BloomQuality=0
r.FastBlurThreshold=0
r.Upscale.Quality=0
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=0
r.LightShaftQuality=0
r.Filter.SizeScale=0
r.Tonemapper.Quality=2
; TEXTURE
r.Streaming.MipBias=2  ; Lowest is i believe 5
r.MaxAnisotropy=0
; EFFECTS
r.TranslucencyLightingVolumeDim=16
r.RefractionQuality=0
r.SSR.Quality=0
r.SceneColorFormat=2  ; Lowest is 1 but washes out color
r.DetailMode=0
r.TranslucencyVolumeBlur=0
r.MaterialQualityLevel=0
r.SSS.Scale=0
r.SSS.SampleSet=0
r.SSS.Quality=0
r.EmitterSpawnRateScale=0
r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure=0
r.ParticleMinTimeBetweenTicks=33
r.ParticleLightQuality=0
; FOLIAGE
foliage.DensityScale=0.6
grass.DensityScale=0.6
; EXTRA
r.ReflectionEnvironment=0  ; If you use the TXAA mix types this will cause flickering textures, if you don't use those fps gain with this command
r.TiledDeferredShading=0  ; can make the game darker because the change this does to light reflections but fps gains when used
r.Decal.FadeScreenSizeMult=0
r.SkeletalMeshLODRadiusScale=0.25  ; Makes vehicles very low poly, prob. leave this out
; END

net.UseRelativeNetUpdateFrequency=1
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.self=15
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.0_meters=15
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.25_meters=12
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.50_meters=10
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.100_meters=8
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.250_meters=5
net.relativeupdaterates.soldier.500_meters=3
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.self=20
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.0_meters=17
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.25_meters=12
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.50_meters=9
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.100_meters=7
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.250_meters=4
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.500_meters=2
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicle.1000_meters=1
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.self=20
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.0_meters=10
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.25_meters=7
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.50_meters=5
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.100_meters=3
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.250_meters=2
net.relativeupdaterates.vehicleseat.500_meters=1
net.relativeupdaterates.weapon.self=15
net.relativeupdaterates.weapon.0_meters=10
net.relativeupdaterates.weapon.25_meters=5
net.relativeupdaterates.weapon.50_meters=2

[Analytics]
ProviderModuleName=GoogleAnalytics
TrackingIdAndroid=
TrackingIdIOS=
TrackingIdUniversal=

[AnalyticsDevelopment]
TrackingIdAndroid=
TrackingIdIOS=
TrackingIdUniversal=

[AnalyticsTest]
TrackingIdAndroid=
TrackingIdIOS=
TrackingIdUniversal=

[SystemSettingsEditor]
r.setres=1280x1024f

[Kismet]
AllowDerivedBlueprints=true

[OnlineSubsystem]
DefaultPlatformService=Steam
VoiceModule=SquadVoice
PollingIntervalInMs=20
MaxRemoteTalkers=32

[OnlineSubsystemSteam]
bEnabled=true
SteamDevAppId=393380
GameServerQueryPort=27015
bRelaunchInSteam=false
GameVersion=a-8.9.201.11966
bVACEnabled=0
bAllowP2PPacketRelay=true
P2PConnectionTimeout=90

[OnlineSubsystemNull]
Achievement_0_Id=

[/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver]
ConnectionTimeout=60.0
InitialConnectTimeout=300.0
MaxInternetClientRate=60000
MaxClientRate=150000
NetServerMaxTickRate=50
LanServerMaxTickRate=55

[/Script/OnlineSubsystemSteam.SteamNetDriver]
NetConnectionClassName=/Script/OnlineSubsystemSteam.SteamNetConnection
ConnectionTimeout=60.0
InitialConnectTimeout=300.0
P2PConnectionTimeout=90

[/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.OnlineBeacon]
BeaconConnectionInitialTimeout=20.0
BeaconConnectionTimeout=45.0

[RCON]
Autostart=False

[/Script/Engine.Player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=15000
ConfiguredLanSpeed=40000

[/Script/Engine.SoundGroups]
!SoundGroupProfiles=ClearArray ; this is here to clear the array completely
+SoundGroupProfiles=(SoundGroup=SOUNDGROUP_Default, bAlwaysDecompressOnLoad=false, DecompressedDuration=10)
+SoundGroupProfiles=(SoundGroup=SOUNDGROUP_Effects, bAlwaysDecompressOnLoad=false, DecompressedDuration=10)
+SoundGroupProfiles=(SoundGroup=SOUNDGROUP_UI, bAlwaysDecompressOnLoad=false, DecompressedDuration=10)
+SoundGroupProfiles=(SoundGroup=SOUNDGROUP_Music, bAlwaysDecompressOnLoad=false, DecompressedDuration=0)
+SoundGroupProfiles=(SoundGroup=SOUNDGROUP_Voice, bAlwaysDecompressOnLoad=false, DecompressedDuration=0)

[Audio]
MaxChannels=64
UnfocusedVolumeMultiplier=0.5

[/Script/Engine.PhysicsSettings]
DefaultGravityZ=-980.000000
DefaultTerminalVelocity=4000.000000
DefaultFluidFriction=0.300000
RagdollAggregateThreshold=4
TriangleMeshTriangleMinAreaThreshold=5.000000
bEnableAsyncScene=False
bEnableShapeSharing=True
bEnablePCM=False
bWarnMissingLocks=True
bEnable2DPhysics=False
LockedAxis=None
DefaultDegreesOfFreedom=Full3D
BounceThresholdVelocity=200.000000
FrictionCombineMode=Average
RestitutionCombineMode=Average
MaxDepenetrationVelocity=0.000000
bSimulateSkeletalMeshOnDedicatedServer=True
MaxPhysicsDeltaTime=0.033333
bSubstepping=True
bSubsteppingAsync=False
MaxSubstepDeltaTime=0.016667
MaxSubsteps=6
SyncSceneSmoothingFactor=0.000000
AsyncSceneSmoothingFactor=0.990000
InitialAverageFrameRate=0.016667
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType1,Name="Dirt")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType2,Name="Rock")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType3,Name="Sand")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType4,Name="Water")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType5,Name="Glass")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType6,Name="Cloth")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType7,Name="Metal")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType8,Name="Wood")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType9,Name="Grass")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType10,Name="Carpet")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType11,Name="Concrete")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType12,Name="Snow")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType13,Name="Tile")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType14,Name="Asphalt")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType15,Name="Brick")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType16,Name="Cardboard")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType17,Name="Clay")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType18,Name="Plastic")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType19,Name="Electronics")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType20,Name="Sheetrock")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType21,Name="Plaster")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType22,Name="Leaves")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType23,Name="Blood")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType24,Name="Bush")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType25,Name="GrassField")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType26,Name="LooseRocks")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType27,Name="Gravel")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType28,Name="DirtGravel")
+PhysicalSurfaces=(Type=SurfaceType29,Name="Mud")
bDisableCCD=True

[/Script/Engine.GarbageCollectionSettings]
gc.FlushStreamingOnGC=False
gc.CreateGCClusters=False

[/Script/Engine.NavigationSystem]
bAutoCreateNavigationData=False
bAutoCreateNavigationData=False

[/Script/Engine.AudioSettings]
DefaultSoundClassName=/Game/Audio/Classes/Master.Master
DefaultSoundConcurrencyName=None
DefaultBaseSoundMix=None
VoiPSoundClass=/Game/Audio/Classes/RadioVoice.RadioVoice
LowPassFilterResonance=0.900000
MaximumConcurrentStreams=10
+QualityLevels=(DisplayName="Low",MaxChannels=32)
+QualityLevels=(DisplayName="Med",MaxChannels=64)
+QualityLevels=(DisplayName="High",MaxChannels=96)
+QualityLevels=(DisplayName="Epic",MaxChannels=128)

[/Script/Engine.UserInterfaceSettings]
RenderFocusRule=NavigationOnly
DefaultCursor=/Game/UI/UMG/Map/SQ_MouseCursor.SQ_MouseCursor_C
TextEditBeamCursor=None
CrosshairsCursor=None
HandCursor=None
GrabHandCursor=None
GrabHandClosedCursor=None
SlashedCircleCursor=None
ApplicationScale=1.000000
UIScaleRule=ShortestSide
CustomScalingRuleClass=None
UIScaleCurve=(EditorCurveData=(PreInfinityExtrap=RCCE_Constant,PostInfinityExtrap=RCCE_Constant,Keys=((Time=480.000000,Value=0.440000),(Time=1080.000000,Value=1.000000),(Time=4320.000000,Value=4.000000)),DefaultValue=340282346638528859811704183484516925440.000000),ExternalCurve=None)

[/Script/Engine.StreamingSettings]
s.AsyncLoadingThreadEnabled=False

[/Script/Engine.CollisionProfile]
-Profiles=(Name="NoCollision",CollisionEnabled=NoCollision,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="No collision",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="BlockAll",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that blocks all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="OverlapAll",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that overlaps all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="BlockAllDynamic",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that blocks all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="OverlapAllDynamic",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that overlaps all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="IgnoreOnlyPawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that ignores Pawn and Vehicle. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="OverlapOnlyPawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that overlaps Pawn, Camera, and Vehicle. All other channels will be set to default. ",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="Pawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Pawn object. Can be used for capsule of any playerable character or AI. ",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="Spectator",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Block),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Pawn object that ignores all other actors except WorldStatic.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="CharacterMesh",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Pawn object that is used for Character Mesh. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="PhysicsActor",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="PhysicsBody",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="Simulating actors",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="Destructible",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Destructible",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="Destructible actors",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="InvisibleWall",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that is invisible.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="InvisibleWallDynamic",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that is invisible.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="Trigger",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that is used for trigger. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="Ragdoll",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="PhysicsBody",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Simulating Skeletal Mesh Component. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="Vehicle",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Vehicle",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="Vehicle object that blocks Vehicle, WorldStatic, and WorldDynamic. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
-Profiles=(Name="UI",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Block),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that overlaps all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="NoCollision",CollisionEnabled=NoCollision,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="No collision",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="BlockAll",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that blocks all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="OverlapAll",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that overlaps all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="BlockAllDynamic",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that blocks all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="OverlapAllDynamic",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that overlaps all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="IgnoreOnlyPawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that ignores Pawn and Vehicle. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="OverlapOnlyPawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that overlaps Pawn, Camera, and Vehicle. All other channels will be set to default. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Pawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Pawn object. Can be used for capsule of any playerable character or AI. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Spectator",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic"),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Pawn object that ignores all other actors except WorldStatic.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="CharacterMesh",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Pawn object that is used for Character Mesh. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="PhysicsActor",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="PhysicsBody",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="Simulating actors",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Destructible",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Destructible",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="Destructible actors",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="InvisibleWall",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldStatic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that is invisible.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="InvisibleWallDynamic",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that is invisible.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Trigger",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldDynamic object that is used for trigger. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Ragdoll",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="PhysicsBody",CustomResponses=((Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Simulating Skeletal Mesh Component. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Vehicle",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Vehicle",CustomResponses=,HelpMessage="Vehicle object that blocks Vehicle, WorldStatic, and WorldDynamic. All other channels will be set to default.",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="UI",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="WorldDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility"),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="WorldStatic object that overlaps all actors by default. All new custom channels will use its own default response. ",bCanModify=False)
+Profiles=(Name="Projectile",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Projectile",CustomResponses=((Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Water")),HelpMessage="Needs description",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="SoldierCapsule",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Soldier Capsule",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="SoldierHitbox",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="The Collision volume that bullets hit",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="CaptureZone",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="DetectZone",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Detect Zone for detecting Pawns and Vehicles in the radius",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="Deployable",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Deployable",CustomResponses=((Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="Deployable Object",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="ConstructionZone",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="FOBConstructionVolume",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="FOB Zone for construction",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="InteractZone",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Interact",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Needs description",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="SnapZone",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="DetectZone",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Needs description",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="OverlapAllNotPawn",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="DetectZone",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="Needs description",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="ReverbVolume",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="DetectZone",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Preset for Reverb Volumes",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="ProtectionZone",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="DetectZone",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="Used for detecting bullets and players entering protected areas",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="MovementInteraction",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName=,CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Ignores all collision but only responds to movement interaction traces",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="SoldierInVehicle",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Collision Preset for when a Soldier is in a Vehicle",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="Throwable",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Throwable",CustomResponses=((Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Needs description",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="Water",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Water",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Overlap)),HelpMessage="Used for all water objects and splines",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="StackingCollision",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="DetectZone",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Preset for the stacking collision boxes on deployables",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="CameraManCollision",CollisionEnabled=QueryAndPhysics,ObjectTypeName="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Water",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Preset for the Camera Man",bCanModify=True)
+Profiles=(Name="ComplexVehicleMesh",CollisionEnabled=QueryOnly,ObjectTypeName="Vehicle",CustomResponses=((Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Visibility",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Camera",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Water",Response=ECR_Ignore)),HelpMessage="Used to collide with projectiles, players and throwables on complex vehicle mesh",bCanModify=True)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel1,Name="Projectile",DefaultResponse=ECR_Block,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel2,Name="DetectZone",DefaultResponse=ECR_Ignore,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel3,Name="Deployable",DefaultResponse=ECR_Block,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel4,Name="Interact",DefaultResponse=ECR_Block,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel5,Name="FOBConstructionVolume",DefaultResponse=ECR_Overlap,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel6,Name="MovementInteraction",DefaultResponse=ECR_Block,bTraceType=True,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel7,Name="Throwable",DefaultResponse=ECR_Block,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+DefaultChannelResponses=(Channel=ECC_GameTraceChannel8,Name="Water",DefaultResponse=ECR_Overlap,bTraceType=False,bStaticObject=False)
+EditProfiles=(Name="Trigger",CustomResponses=((Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Overlap)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="OverlapAll",CustomResponses=((Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Overlap)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="OverlapAllDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="EngineTraceChannel1",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Overlap)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="Pawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="Vehicle",CustomResponses=((Channel="DetectZone",Response=ECR_Overlap),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="UI",CustomResponses=((Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="NoCollision",CustomResponses=((Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldStatic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="WorldDynamic",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Pawn",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="PhysicsBody",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Destructible",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel2",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel3",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel4",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel5",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="EngineTraceChannel6",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Projectile",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Deployable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Interact",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="FOBConstructionVolume",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Throwable",Response=ECR_Ignore),(Channel="Water",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="OverlapOnlyPawn",CustomResponses=((Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="Spectator",CustomResponses=((Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="InvisibleWall",CustomResponses=((Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="InvisibleWallDynamic",CustomResponses=((Channel="MovementInteraction",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
+EditProfiles=(Name="Ragdoll",CustomResponses=((Channel="Vehicle",Response=ECR_Ignore)))
-ProfileRedirects=(OldName="BlockingVolume",NewName="InvisibleWall")
-ProfileRedirects=(OldName="InterpActor",NewName="IgnoreOnlyPawn")
-ProfileRedirects=(OldName="StaticMeshComponent",NewName="BlockAllDynamic")
-ProfileRedirects=(OldName="SkeletalMeshActor",NewName="PhysicsActor")
-ProfileRedirects=(OldName="InvisibleActor",NewName="InvisibleWallDynamic")
+ProfileRedirects=(OldName="BlockingVolume",NewName="InvisibleWall")
+ProfileRedirects=(OldName="InterpActor",NewName="IgnoreOnlyPawn")
+ProfileRedirects=(OldName="StaticMeshComponent",NewName="BlockAllDynamic")
+ProfileRedirects=(OldName="SkeletalMeshActor",NewName="PhysicsActor")
+ProfileRedirects=(OldName="InvisibleActor",NewName="InvisibleWallDynamic")
-CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="Static",NewName="WorldStatic")
-CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="Dynamic",NewName="WorldDynamic")
-CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="VehicleMovement",NewName="Vehicle")
-CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="PawnMovement",NewName="Pawn")
+CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="Static",NewName="WorldStatic")
+CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="Dynamic",NewName="WorldDynamic")
+CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="VehicleMovement",NewName="Vehicle")
+CollisionChannelRedirects=(OldName="PawnMovement",NewName="Pawn")

[GameplayAbilities]
GameplayAbilitiesEditorEnabled=true

[GameplayTags]
ImportTagsFromConfig=true

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.MobileHDR=True
r.MobileNumDynamicPointLights=1
r.MobileDynamicPointLightsUseStaticBranch=True
r.Mobile.EnableStaticAndCSMShadowReceivers=False
r.DiscardUnusedQuality=False
r.AllowOcclusionQueries=True
r.MinScreenRadiusForLights=0.200000
r.MinScreenRadiusForDepthPrepass=0.200000
r.MinScreenRadiusForCSMDepth=0.200000
r.PrecomputedVisibilityWarning=False
r.TextureStreaming=True
Compat.UseDXT5NormalMaps=True
r.ClearCoatNormal=False
r.ReflectionCaptureResolution=128
r.ForwardShading=False
r.AllowStaticLighting=False
r.NormalMapsForStaticLighting=False
r.GenerateMeshDistanceFields=False
r.GenerateLandscapeGIData=False
r.TessellationAdaptivePixelsPerTriangle=48.000000
r.SeparateTranslucency=False
r.TranslucentSortPolicy=0
TranslucentSortAxis=(X=0.000000,Y=-1.000000,Z=0.000000)
r.CustomDepth=0
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=True
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=True
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusionStaticFraction=False
r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure=True
r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure.Method=0
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=False
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=3
r.StencilForLODDither=False
r.EarlyZPass=2
r.EarlyZPassMovable=True
r.DBuffer=True
r.ClearSceneMethod=1
r.BasePassOutputsVelocity=True
r.SelectiveBasePassOutputs=False
r.AllowGlobalClipPlane=False
r.GBufferFormat=0
r.MorphTarget.Mode=False
vr.InstancedStereo=False
vr.MultiView=False
r.WireframeCullThreshold=5.000000
r.SupportStationarySkylight=True
r.SupportLowQualityLightmaps=True
r.SupportPointLightWholeSceneShadows=True
r.SupportAtmosphericFog=True
UIScaleRule=ShortestSide
UIScaleCurve=(EditorCurveData=(PreInfinityExtrap=RCCE_Constant,PostInfinityExtrap=RCCE_Constant,Keys=,DefaultValue=340282346638528859811704183484516925440.000000),ExternalCurve=None)

[Internationalization]
+LocalizationPaths=%GAMEDIR%Content/Localization/Squad

Hoiping to be able to play this game properly, it seems very cool. Cheers for any help :)

1 hour ago, Wynbjorn said:

Hi! Like many others I got this game now during Steam sale, but I can't get FPD above 45 for some reason, even with the OP's changes. I run stuff like BF1 on all highest around 90 FPS, so I just don't get it why even on lwoest I cap on 45 fps in this game.

Here's my specs:

I have the same cpu and gfx card, running the same resolution, My avg fps is around 50 ish. I see 80+ sometimes and 40 at busy parts.

You should get the same.

All my settings are vanilla and i've tweaked nothing.

This is as good as it gets atm. Get a newer CPU and fps will increase.

Edited by zeep

Is there a way to fix smoke using this config? My only issue and why I don't use it is when grenadier tries to mark enemies or anything it doesn't show anything more than the initial puff. It'd be nice to have effects show, even if drastically reduced.

4 hours ago, zeep said:

I have the same cpu and gfx card, running the same resolution, My avg fps is around 50 ish. I see 80+ sometimes and 40 at busy parts.

You should get the same.

All my settings are vanilla and i've tweaked nothing.

This is as good as it gets atm. Get a newer CPU and fps will increase.

I see, well I'm not about to upgrade my hardware for one game that's in Alpha, every other game runs fine. Hopefully they'll optimize the GPU workload so the CPU won't be so strained :)

I'll give it a shot, thanks. When using your settings for some reason off screen explosions freeze the screen for a second (and it didn't just playing on low) any idea what might be the cause?

edit: I prefer using your settings because on average I get 5-10 more fps than I would otherwise. (It's still just 10-20fps but at least it's bit more stable aside from the side effect of explosions freezing my PC)

Okay, tried detailmode 1 and 2, deleting local app data squad folder before each change. Went to Firing range, nice red puff of smoke, but no emitter afterwards for the actual mark, so functionally no change.

@smo0ths This is pretty slick we can do this, never saw a forum that lets us do this before. Anyway thanks for the response.

Edited by Arduras

You can add the tip how to limit max fps in game. I think this is good feature.

How to this? Simple:
Squad>Config>DefaultEngine.ini> System settings, you might need to add the t.MaxFPS= manually..

Am I doing something wrong?  When I try to edit the settings my game no longer runs.  Also NVIDIA control panel does not save settings for some reason.  My CPU is old so I'm trying to do whatever I can to get the most out of what I have.  

Am I correct by saying you don't delete any settings, but just paste in what is listed above?

@Arduras

oh partical effects are

r.EmitterSpawnRateScale=
r.ParticleMinTimeBetweenTicks=
r.ParticleLightQuality=

look in basescalability and defaultscalability ini files

Edited by smo0ths

Trying setting the first and last one to 1, leaving the mintime* at 33 since it's already in the file. The other two were set to 0.

My performance has increased but I also get really bad texture flickering and I can see my characters arm and gun shadowing when I move left to right 

any fix?

The devs really need to add an option in the game menu to stop playing movies without changing code.

Even a shortcut parameter like -skipintro would be enough.