Annoying Rooster

Personal Art Thread (Post your artistic Skills)

I do quite a bit of different art styles. It maybe simple painting, drawing, and even recoloring photos. Here are just a couple I have under my possession, like to see your all's. If I port more, I will put it up on here.

tUJLdSh.jpg

DjJRov1.jpg

This one is recent, took me a total of 2 days to do. It's my first and it was time consuming. Let me know what you think on it. And yes, this was done by me on Photoshop.

Original

p01q1qk7.jpg

Recolored

3suvsPv.jpg

I used to paint landscapes and draw portraits, got good at it, then decided to pick up abstract/modern expressionism, and I love it, it's a lot of fun. A bit too lazy to post pictures right now but perhaps sometime I will ;)

Great pics, I love recolored pictures, it brings more life to them.

That recolor is dope, dude! Very nice.

I like to take photos of family and friends and sometimes landscapes/cityscapes with old film cameras. I like that I can get these printed out and put them in a photo album that I can pick up and page through years later. I always enjoyed looking through old family photos, and it's just not the same with digital photos and scrolling through them on Facebook. There is a pleasant novelty to having a physical copy of it to look at and have.

f3Mdz9n.png

G44uyRf.jpg

hsr3gfP.png

MJPsjef.jpg