Merlin

September

Can't wait for the new sounds to be implemented, also a new gameplay video would be amazing.

One thing I will start doing pretty soon are feature highlight videos similar to the ones that David Rosen does for Overgrowth to highlight some of the things we are working on. Keep an eye on our youtube channel :)

I really think the sounds from PR:BF2 are one of the most realistic I have heard from any shooter. Would it be possible to just use them in this game?

I agree .. 0.9 sounds are the best.

New game, Ander's is still experimenting in the sound design. So it's not going to be the same, he has a vision of his own in how he wants to do things.

I agree .. 0.9 sounds are the best.

No 0.9 was definitely not The best. Your mind is playing tricks on you. :)

Are you planning to change the gun firing sounds? 

Yes,m8..i was mention that...i will be very happy if that sound pack implement in Squad game:::

at 1:30 starts gun sounds and 203

No 0.9 was definitely not The best. Your mind is playing tricks on you. :)

Before 1.0...rifle sound was perfect... ;)

One thing I will start doing pretty soon are feature highlight videos similar to the ones that David Rosen does for Overgrowth to highlight some of the things we are working on. Keep an eye on our youtube channel :)

Yeah i have been keeping an eye out alot lately, but nothing has appeared yet.

For the coming month we have planned:

• Getting vehicles to a playable state and a more expansive terrain / map to test larger scale combat.

Anything new on this?

Anything new on this?

Not at the moment, although vehicles is something we have already begun to do some of the early coding of.

I suppose it's way too early to ask, but in case I can get an answer : what would be the very first vehicle implemented in Squad (or that you could currently say is the one that is most likely to be the first implemented ) ?

I bet Humvee, Techie and Truck will be the first ones. Wouldnt make that much sense if they would implemented one vehicle alone, but who knows, most likely theres a long way to go....

I wonder if commenting here will bamboozle someone because they've forgot to lock this unlike other september recaps

17 minutes ago, Smee said:

Lol, put a lock on it.

Damnnnnn you @Smee !!!!! I was like finally !!! And then i started reading through the notes and was like "the **** is this shit...." and then i saw the day it was posted .... I wish for you that once in the hottest nights ever you'll turn your pillow on the cold side and it will be warm ! You ****err

26 minutes ago, SgtHerhi said:

lol @Smee thanks for taking the heat

Any time;)