Sign in to follow this  
Scarish

Scarish (Scar)

Hi.

My real name is Fedor(equivalent of the name Ted in English-speaking nations) and i'm living in Russia. But you can call me Scar or Scarish, whoever you want.))

I discovered about SQUAD game on the America's Army forum and i'm truly surprised that i wasn't aware of such a great and promising project! Now, after all these things i've read and watched about the project, i'm so exited to be here and going to promote it between my mates from SG-community and in my own community, which i found 3 years ago, that uniting people who love Battletech/Mechwarrior IP's nd PC-games in general.

Nearly whole my PC-life i'm an old fan of hardcore tactical shooters and combat aviasims. For many years i was a member of Russian ARMA ACE  community "Serious Games" that unite thousands of devoted fans of tactical shooters, and ARMA ACE fans, in the first place. Our  largest games are including till 150 v 150 soldiers in the one single battle at once. But as well, we have so called mACE(short of mini-ACE) games that may be played by relatively small teams.

Here is a few of my (relatively :) ) short videos made during the games of our SG-community in ARMA2 ACE(SG-edition). Unfortunately, they don't have subs but i will give a short explanation about their plot, what's going on in them and what our games look like.

***FOR RUSSIAN SPEAKING - EXCUSE ME IN ADVANCE FOR MATURE LANGUAGE IN THESE VIDEOS***  :unsure:

IED: Somewhere in the Middle East. IED team led by me set up two explsive devices on the way of EOD teams, followed by the large armoured column of West coalition forces.

STINGERS NEST: Soviet-Afghan war. A small group composed mostly by Afghan rebels and few CIA-operatives with a brand new Stinger MANPADs, that appeared on the theater for the 1st time, are trying to escape from the trap set up by Soviet Army on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border with a help of few groups of Spetsnaz supported by 2 Mi-8 transport-attack helicopters with additional 2 Spetsnaz teams on their board.

GOMEZ HUNT: Somewhere in Latin America. Few US SOF teams are storming the well-fortified and guarded villa on the small island to capture or eliminate fearsome narco-baron Gomez. Few videos from different games of this mission recorded by me from the both sides of this story.

SOF side

Gomez guards side.

P.S. Sorry for my English, i'm an autodidact.  :unsure:

Well,welcome to the familia comrade...good to see you here & I hope to see more of your clan "SG" here.

Remember,if you want to be involved in the future of gamming,you're here cos the future is Squad!. :D

See you on the battlefield,soon.Hoo Raah!!.

Just incase...purchase button!. ;)

http://joinsquad.com/prepurchase

Thank for your words, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX.)) Yeah, i'm seeing forward to buy it, but you know...there is a crisis in Russia and after Ruble's devaluation all foreign things now cost twice in Roubles than they cost before it. But I swear, i'll purchase SQUAD ASAP! When i will have such opportunity.)))

Thank for your words, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX.)) Yeah, i'm seeing forward to buy it, but you know...there is a crisis in Russia and after Ruble's devaluation all foreign things now cost twice in Roubles than they cost before it. But I swear, i'll purchase SQUAD ASAP! When i will have such opportunity.)))

Yes,I do understand buddy,hopefully it will change for the better, specially that we have Russian soldiers & new AK/RPK's in Squad,see you out there soon!. :)

russiansoldiers_2.jpg

Yes,I do understand buddy,hopefully it will change for the better, specially that we have Russian soldiers & new AK/RPK's in Squad,see you out there soon!. :)

When i discovered September Recap - it doubled my exitement.))
Right after that, I'm used this as my new desktop background. =P
russiansoldiers_1.jpg

Welcome! Good to see the international SQUAD community growing!

(Also, nice to see more Arma/ACEmod fans making their to this forum too)